ME - Daily Discussion - 19th Jan

Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Let's discuss the episode today.
Please post only after episode is telecasted.
Anyone who could provide written update, please do. Greatly appreciate!

Please follow IF-COC!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Second Maa Exchange

Archana Dingra vs. Sujata Maheshwari

Completely opposite personalities.

So far a fun episode.... πŸ˜›

Arch likes to watch t.v.and likes leading lady wearing jewelery etc And wants to act in shows. Her family do not have any rules. Children loves junk food. They have dinner around 10:30 pm and sleep around midnight or even later.

Suj likes discipline and yoga. No junk food at her home. Only healthy food. Cleanliness is her mantra. Sleeps at 10;00 to 10:30 pm...

Both families have dogs as pet. Arch gets along with Maheshwari family pet but Sujata do not get along with Dingra family pet. in fact she do not like him, Dingra pet name is Bunty as she often calls Arch son as Bunty which is not liked by the family. Sujata says by mistake it happens and as Bunty the dog is most in the house and Sunny out she get mix up with nmes. Sunny says if one more time Sujata Aunty says Bunty to me then I will make her write many times that Sunny Dingra is Archana Dingra son.

Sujata does not like Dingra household as she finds it too dirty.

Archana is shocked to see menu and some items on the menu she is not aware of it. And she feels idli and dosa for lunch is too much as they eat as snack at her place in the evening.

Dingra family is slowly disliking Sujata where as Sujata daughter is missing her mom. All console her.

Archana does not like to get early on second day and she also does not like to drink healthy drinks in the morning.

Sujata is not seen cooking much and tells Arch's hubby and he is upset as he has never enter kitchen as his wife does not allow him to go there. He feels Sujata sits outside and he is frying stuff.

Day before new mom rules starts everyone is worried in Dingra household.

Arch daughter friends come and sujata make pakodas for them but objects to the daughter wearing low neck top and comments on it in front of her friends which upsets her and she later on cries. ARch hubby says Arch never object her on her clothing.. she is free to wear as she please. Arch DD says mom if not liking something she will take me aside and tell me but not in front of her and she is very much upset.. arguments behind close doors twice for two different reasons.

New rule by Sujata is objected by Dingra family.

Maheshwari DH says sujata tumare rules gayi bhaas main. πŸ˜†

Sujata tells Sunny that look how is potato and look at lauki.. he says.. potato is round and fat and lauki is long. Sujata says eating potato makes you like potato and if you eat like lauki you become like that.. lol..

Sunny says ye kya hai.. watermelon khaye kya main watermelon jaisa ho jaunga kya... πŸ€£ Arch hubby says karela aaisa hai showing one karela.. if eating that will become like that or what... :)

Sujata wants to keep arch daughter mobile close from 6 to 11 and Mobi with her rest of the time.. She is not happy and she objects that she will not give it.

Archana lifts all bans on food etc and tell Suj son that he can eat anything he wants in this four days.

Arch mom tell her that you say this is not there and that is not there but you do not do anything instead tell me to do it and my daughter never told me to do anything. Sujata says what kamiya hai mere main u tell I will listen.. Dingra DH says you tell your rules one by one and will tell then as it goes.

Basically Dingra family objects to everything Sujata says.

Suj DD is upset with rule changes but son is happy it seems so far.

Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Thanks so much for update Swetu!
Seems fun. Hope no hathapaai! πŸ˜›
So far, I am with Sujata (with a bit of masti from Archana's though!)πŸ˜ƒ

Autumnn thumbnail
Both families have dogs as pet. Arch gets along with Maheshwari family pet but Sujata do not get along with Dingra family pet. in fact she do not like him, Dingra pet name is Bunty as she often calls Arch son as Bunty which is not liked by the family. Sujata says by mistake it happens and as Bunty the dog is most in the house and Sunny out she get mix up with nmes. Sunny says if one more time Sujata Aunty says Bunty to me then I will make her write many times that Sunny Dingra is Archana Dingra son.

Sujata does not like Dingra household as she finds it too dirty.

Archana is shocked to see menu and some items on the menu she is not aware of it. And she feels idli and dosa for lunch is too much as they eat as snack at her place in the evening.

Dingra family is slowly disliking Sujata where as Sujata daughter is missing her mom. All console her.

Archana does not like to get early on second day and she also does not like to drink healthy drinks in the morning.

Sujata is not seen cooking much and tells Arch's hubby and he is upset as he has never enter kitchen as his wife does not allow him to go there. He feels Sujata sits outside and he is frying stuff.

Day before new mom rules starts everyone is worried in Dingra household.

Arch daughter friends come and sujata make pakodas for them but objects to the daughter wearing low neck top and comments on it in front of her friends which upsets her and she later on cries. ARch hubby says Arch never object her on her clothing.. she is free to wear as she please. Arch DD says mom if not liking something she will take me aside and tell me but not in front of her and she is very much upset.. arguments behind close doors twice for two different reasons.

New rule by Sujata is objected by Dingra family.

Maheshwari DH says sujata tumare rules gayi bhaas main. πŸ˜†

Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Yep, Ishu Archana is funny... πŸ˜›
Isha.Isha thumbnail
ok now am confused as to who I like more!😊

I have not watched yet. Solely basing my judgment on your update Swetu for now. Archna minus her junk food thing I guess.πŸ˜•

Thanks Sweta for updates πŸ˜›
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update Sweta πŸ˜›

It looks like fun.. and menu card again?? πŸ˜• Is it a new trend of perfect houses or they make them just for the show??
Isha.Isha thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Thank you for the update Sweta πŸ˜›

It looks like fun.. and menu card again?? πŸ˜• Is it a new trend of perfect houses or they make them just for the show??

Not sure about trend but here am sure it is made for the show!

Edit: If I ever have a cook, will like to have a menu card myself thoughπŸ˜†
Edited by .Isha. - 13 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Sujata tells Sunny that look how is potato and look at lauki.. he says.. potato is round and fat and lauki is long. Sujata says eating potato makes you like potato and if you eat like lauki you become like that.. lol..

Sunny says ye kya hai.. watermelon khaye kya main watermelon jaisa ho jaunga kya... πŸ€£ Arch hubby says karela aaisa hai showing one karela.. if eating that will become like that or what... :)

Sujata wants to keep arch daughter mobile close from 6 to 11 and Mobi with her rest of the time.. She is not happy and she objects that she will not give it.

Archana lifts all bans on food etc and tell Suj son that he can eat anything he wants in this four days.

Arch mom tell her that you say this is not there and that is not there but you do not do anything instead tell me to do it and my daughter never told me to do anything. Sujata says what kamiya hai mere main u tell I will listen.. Dingra DH says you tell your rules one by one and will tell then as it goes.

Basically Dingra family objects to everything Sujata says.

Suj DD is upset with rule changes but son is happy it seems so far.