Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ha ha ha ๐Ÿ˜† definitely siroi. next chapter is abt that itself. will update it asap. thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u all for ur comments๐Ÿค—
namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to te forum. Ur ff is so sweet do pm me wen u update. M adding u as buddy. Continue soon.
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

here u go guys, i hope u like it. than u all for ur comments and appreciation. it' s my biggest motivation

CHAPTER 3

Geet gets up, she is wondering how long she has been asleep. looks at her watch, it's 6.30pm. she's surprised that she slept so long. slowly sits up with her head down, she's absolutely unaware that her whole family is in her room waiting for her to get up. she sighs and looks up, she's surprised to see everyone around her. she's baffled. everyone starts singing "haapy birthday song". she's very happy to hear it and realises that everyone were playing games with her. brij comes forward, as always being the first one to wish and present her with her gift. geet gets down from her bed seeing him.

brij: happy birthday my princess!!! tumhe tang karne ke liye maafi chahtha hoon. sabne mera muh baandh ke rakha tha, warna tu tho jaanthi hai ki main tera birthday kabhi nahin bhooltha. tumhe rulana keliye bhi sry!!!
geet: koi baath nahi bhai. thank u very much. i know u would never forget.

they hug. everybody else wishes her including her friends and everyone has got her various gifts. brij asks her to open his gift. it was a new red and white laptop. she had asked him this very lappie a month ago.

geet: owww so sweet of u bhai. i love it!!!
brij: ab bakhi ka tu baad main dekhlena, abhi jaldi tayyar hoke neeche aaja. saare guests tera itezaar ker rahe hain. tere liye party organise ki hai humne.
geet: kya??? oh my god!!! thnx a lot everyone. i love you all.

everyone recede to downstairs except pari and heer.

pari: geet sry yaar. tumhari family ne humein chup karwaya tha.
geet: koi gal nahi pari. i'm double happy with all ur surprises.
heer: i am glad u liked it geet. haapy birthday once again. group hug!!!

all 3 hug each other, dance and sing together. all 3 infront of geet's cupboard which contains hundreds of new dresses. geet is confused, so are pari and heer.

parI: tumhaare paas itne saare kapde kahan se aaye geet???
heer: pari tu apna bandh rakhna, zyada sochne ki zaroorath nahin hai.
geet(confused): kya pehnu???
pari: tu yeh black pehen na. achcha dikhega tuj par.
heer:  teri choice na hamesha faltoo hai pari. tu chup kar. geet tu yeh pink pehno. barbie doll lagogi.
pari: pink??? geet bachchi hai kya??? heer tu apna khaali dimag use mat kar. geet tu hi kuch select karle.
geet: hmmm ok, how abt this white one???

she takes out a delicate white silk and satin gown with pearl and crystal embroidery.

pari and heer: W-O-W!!!
pari: this is so elegant and beautiful. geet ek baar mujhe bhi dena pehne ke liye,
heer: shut up pari!!! tu sudhregi nahin. geet tu yahi pehenna.
geet(smiles at them): stop fighting u 2. i'll be back in a while.

heer and pari are waiting for geet. Geet comes out of the dressing room, fully ready. heer and pari are mesmerised by her beauty. she's looking just like an angel. they both hug her and together they leave the room. A grand pary was oeganised by heet's fmaily for her. every important person in town was invited, ven the KHUARANAS, but MSK tho kaam main busy hai, woh kaise aayega. everyone at party is spell bound to see geet. everyone wishes her. she cuts the cake. VSK and SD come towards GEET to wish her and to present her a gift.

geet: aapka bahut bahut shukriya daadaji aur daadima ( me wondering when did they become her grandparents?)
VSK(turning to daarji): aapki bitiya tho pariyon ki lok se hai...
SD: woh tho hai ( places a black tika behind geet's ear) tumhe kisiki nazar na lage puttar.

daarji, veer and brij just smile at their gesture and praises. geet blushes. they all continue to talk to each other and the party goes on very well. they all have blast. sing and dance too.

next morning at KHURANA MANSION:

Maan comes out after taking his shower(looks super hot). he heads towards his wardrobe to fetch his clothes for office. daadima after her pooja, climbs up the stairs to Maan's room. she enters his room and calls out "maan?". Maan who was getting ready fr office, turns towards the door.(oh my love!!!)

maan: ji daadi???
daadi: aap tayyar ho gaye bete??? hum yahan aapko arrti dene aaye.
maan: haan daadi. aapne kyun takleef liya. main khud neeche aa raha tha.

he walks towards her, takes the aarthi and bends down to take her blessings.

daadi: jaanthi hun, bas hum yun hi chalein aaye. ab neeche chaliye. appke daadaji appka breakfast pe wait kar rahe hain.
maan: chaliye daadi.

they both come down to the dining hall. maan greets his grandpa good morning and takes his blesssings.

maan: daadu aaj aap walk pe nahin gaye???
daadu: tumhe kisne bathaya??? savithri tumne bathaya kya???
daadi: main kyun bathaoongi??? aap maan se kyun nahin poochthe.
maan: daadu aap achchi tarah se jaanthe hai ki mujhe sab patha chal jaatha hai. aapka paotha jo hun. aap dono behas karna bandh karo ab. aur daadu aapko maine aaj maaf kiya par kal se aapko walk pe roz jaana padega warna aapka meeta khaana bandh.
daadi: teek kahan aapne maan!!!
daadu: tum dono milke mera jeena mushkil kar doge.....achcha teek hain main kal se roz walk pe jaaunga. khabardaar agar phir se mere meeta khaane pe nazar daala tho.

all 3 laugh at it and continue with their chit chat and breakfast.

maan: achcha ab main office keliye nikaltha hoon. der ho jaayegi.
daadu: teek hai beta. dont u ever loose ur patience, its the toughest job in the world. if u can control ur anger u can control the hole world.
maan: jaantha hun daadu, aap har roz jo mujhe bathathe hain.
daadi: apna khayaal rakhna beta.

maan smiles to both of them and leaves for the office.

precap: khurana constructions and much much more lolz๐Ÿ˜Š

well i am welcome for all ur suggestions ppl. do guide me if am wrong or if there is room for improvement. IT'LL BE MY PLEASURE ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by samaira39 - 13 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
waiting 4 maaneet's meeting
do continue soon
thanks 4 pm
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part....loved it.....cont soon.
tanx 4r pm
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum part---thanks 4 the PM Xx... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜Š
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
super amazing i'm waiting when Maaneet meet pls cont soonnnnnnnnn thanks pm
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb
loved it
cont soon
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Samaira ๐Ÿค—,.....thank u for the update and PM.......loved the way the whole family celebrated Geet's B'day......wanted Maan to see her in the white dress......waiting for Maaneet meeting.....plz continue......TC  ๐Ÿ˜Š
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update.
do contineu plz
thx.