~MAAHI VE~ MAANEET FF(new thread started)

samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone, Myself SAMAIRA, a new member here. For me, maaneet have been an important part of my life now. This is the reason why i chose to write this FF. I love them a lot just like everyone on GHSP forum. I dont really know how to handle the whole thing. I want to thank Manpreet, Farzine and Chitti for helping me out in this. thank u guys. I hope everyone in this forum will like my FF.๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The reason i chose the name was i couldnt find anything better than this. I hope it is not co-inciding with any other FF, if so I apologise.

Characters:

MSK: as u all know him, he is highly disciplined, arrogant when he is in his businessman avataar!!! on the other hand very friendly with everyone outside (plz dont panic, this is my view). lives with his grandparents and his sister. has 2 best friends prem and heer. lost his parents in an accident when he was kid.

GEET handa: a bubbly, lively, beautiful and a wonderful person.lives in HM with her granparents, parents n 2 brothers. she is the princess of HM, everyone loves her to the core. whatever she aks is provided instantly(so they'll agree on maan as well, hopefully). she has 2 best friends pari and heer. 

Vikram sangh khurana and Savithri devi- MSK's grandparents,maan always wanted to be like VSK. VSk is maan's mentor. sd is the adorable one, maan never hurts her even by mistake.

Riya khurana-maan's sister, lives in london. extremely pampered by all in KM.

Daarji n Daadi:  geet's grandparents. daarji is extremely social and proud of his business empire. now he has retired. daadi is the pious and peaceful person, traditional but is updated with modern culture.loves their grandchildren a lot...

Veer and Rano: geet's parents..Veer is generous and simple. a gr8 business man. Rano is sweet and innocent.

Brij: he's the  best in everything...very mischievous. his sister is his life.

Simran: brij's wife. trendy and understanding. loves geet like her sister.

Tito: geet's younger brother...

Pari: friendly and dreamy girl.
Prem: maan's best friend, is in love with heerโค๏ธ.
Heer: best friend of both maan and geet(yet they dont know abt each other).fun loving  girl.

HM=handa mansion.
KM=khurana mansion.

adi,sasha,tasha, romeo, pinky and manisha work at KC(Khurana constructions).

Everything happens in DELHI, for now!!!

Chapter 1:

It's 10th january, GEET's 21st birthday!!! Geet is still asleep in her room coz it's still 6.30 am.  everyone has planned a surprise birthday bash for her, and hence they've decided to act as if they dont remember her birthday. they're all at the dining hall discussing the same with brij having his eyes closed with a cloth.

brij: daarji, i cant do this. she's my sweetest sis, my life. i dont think i can stop myself from wishing her. let us plan something else. i dont want my sister to be in sad mood on her birthday.
daarji: nalayak, u alone are enough to spoil the surprise. stop using ur empty brain.
brij: but daarji, when i goto see her cute face she's bound to expect me to wish her.
simran: u r too weak infront geet. sometimes i feel that u r utter useless...
brij: oye simi chup kar oye, mere izzath mat utaro...
veer: brij for god's sake, it's decided and dont u dare to mess up things.
rano: haan beta is aurprise ko bigaadna math. hum sab bhi tho geet ki kushi hi tho chahthe hai.
brij(turning his head in the direction of his mom's voice): mom i dont want to give her happiness by making her beautiful morning dull.

everyone try really hard to convince brij for half an hour. finally he agrees.

brij: agar meri behen ki aakhon main aasoon aaye tho main ussi waqt usse sab batha dunga...
everyone agrees to his condition.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The sunrays are lightining up her red and white room, her favourite colors. she opens her eyes to cool breeze blowing thru her innocent face. she's in a white silk night dress. she gets off her bed and comes to the window. mesmerised by the beauty of the nature, she inhales the cool breeze and stands right there. she knows her family will be waiting for her since its her birthday. more than anything she's waiting for her brother brij who starts off his day only after he sees her face (this is why he was blindfolded) to come to her room. meanwhile brij realises its 7am, makes his way slowly to her room still blindfolded. this has been his routine from when he was 7yrs, when he was the reason that geet was lost in a village mela. he still feels guilty hence never lets her away from his eyes even for a second when he's at home. its obvious that nobody needs to guide him to geet's room ๐Ÿ˜Š. he enters geet room, and calls "geet, kahan ho?". she turns to him and runs towards him, opens his blindfold. both are delighted to see each other. as always they hug!!! brij is feeling somwhat coz he's not supposed to wish her buts maintains his expression. 

brij: good morning geet. tum tho jaldi ut gayi ho aaj
geet: haan bhai, bas aise hi.
brij: achcha teek hai, jaldi tayyar hoke aaja. sab tera mandir main intezaar kar rahe hain. main chaltha hoon.

he turns back, but geet holds his hand,

geet: bhai aap kuch bhool nahi rahe hain???
brij: arey lo main tho ullu hun, yeeh le eteri choclate. sry aaj bhool gaya. ab main chaltha hon gives her the choclate, keeps his hands on her cheek and recedes to downstairs. 
geet stands there dumbstruck. she is not able to beleive that brij went off without wishing her. a single tear escapes from her eyes. she calms down by thinking that may be they all want to wish her together. she picks out the dress her friends had gifted her a few days back for this very day. she's surprised that even her freinds dint wish her. she wonders *did they forget as well?*. she smiles at her stupidity and gets ready!!!

precap: geet in utter shock by the behaviour of her family.

links and index

plz add me as ur buddy if u want me to PM u, THANK U ALL ๐Ÿ˜Š

special thanks to ratna for the beautiful logos๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Edited by samaira39 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonarajasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love it to gud...pls pm me d nxt update....
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
plz add me as ur buddy if u want me to PM u. it'll make my job easier. thanks a lot :)

thnx sona :)
Edited by samaira39 - 13 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oye oye๐Ÿฅณanother ff of our beloved maaneet..... love u .................. plz continue ..................
i m interested to go with your maahi ve................................... so plz pm mee to when u next update.................................... story line is ggod.....................
jillunadkat thumbnail
hey gd1 sami...
gr8 to see +ve side of brij..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
continue......๐Ÿ˜Š
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the Concept and loved the families
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
too good yaar..loved it ..do continue soon pls ..add me to ur om list ..
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nice update, nice story

pls add me in your pm list
Manpreetmann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
WELCOME TO THE WRITERS WORLD BABY....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
LOVED THE CONCEPT & INTERESTING START WITH CHAPTER ONE.... 
GUD WORK SWEETY๐Ÿ‘
KEEP IT UP๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
LUV YA
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it...plz add me to your PM list