Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Piya is definitely jealous. Yesterday she clearly said "Kaun hai ye Maithili jo tumhare aur mere beech aa rehi hai" She is feeling that Metz is lucky. But at the same time her eyes say why I am not lucky like her. Shaurya hmmm something going in his mind.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

poco been a while. responding to ur post aft like 3 weeks. back finally. finally done with college stuffs . anyway

Is Piya jealous/envious of Maithli? Or does she have a complex within herself that is developing because Abhay keeps rubbing it in her face that she is never going to be even an iota of what Metz was?
i really don't think piya is the jealous at all. as Ritz93 said, it more like i think a concern for him to be happy and it can be seen clearly she loves him unconditionally and irrevocially. i know she said piya has expressed in her thoughts that metz is coming between her and abhay. Honestly, i think she is more concerned for abhay's hapiness and she wants him to smile. as far being jealous, she might be a little but that is out of the question. i think it's more of a concern rather than jealousy. When u love somebody like piya loves abhay, it hurts her more that abhay is more sad and concern that she can't do anything to see a happy abhay . she is more concern about him than she is jealous. My only confusion as i watch more and more pyek episodes is abhay's feeling. I feel like abhay is in love with piya has not realized it yet. his past has been overshadowed by the present. i believe he is still lives in the past. when it comes to the present he does not want to come back in the present. my only confusion all this creatives are not answering and that's bothering me from the begining is how piya and metz's are realted through blood or something.

As for shaurya and misha. there is a physicial chemistry that attracting them towards each other so much. i feel like shaurya is drawn to misha everytimes he sees her and there is not doubt in my mind he is a player. i know players and have dated them. shaurya is going to play around with misha and her feeling. he might be the next door guy. but, when times come shaurya will ask misha out and dump her. Then, regret it later. he is def going to play around with misha i have no doubt in mind. he is gonna hurt her and regret it later,
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

pia is defo jealous. .in yestrdz epi she said dat metz in coming b/w her n abhay
Shaw is a smart guy. .hez 2 fast. .

Yeah. Its these one off dialogues that Piya says which make one think that Piya is jealous of Abhay. I mean, when she sees the love and passion in Abhay's eyes  for Metz , she misses seeing herself there instead.

You got it right about Shaw. The guy, really is TOO FAST. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i dont think piya was jealous bcoz he just wondered that maithili was so lucky to have abhay's luv.........she just felt a sorry bcoz she didnt get the luv of abhay.......!!she knew it very well that abhay always came near to her bcoz of metz..... poor piya...
and about  mish ...no comment! 

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Leah.o0

1. I think Piya is definately jealous of Lily maiyya. I think shes jealous that Abhay showers so much attention on Maithili and whenever Piya mentions Maithili's name, she can SEE the emotion on Abhay's face that she could never evoke. Out of everyone in the college,

Abhay pays more attention to HER(Piya). So maybe she is, kinda proud about that. But when it comes to Maithili, she is just thrown of the window.So yes, she is jealous.

And obviously she has a complex too. Its like a mixture of both.

That makes sense to me. Until Piya found out about Metz, she was this special one in Abhay's life but the moment the curtains from Metz were raised, she saw that Abhay carries Metz with him . Piya becomes secondary once Metz takes over Abhay. Or is it that Piya has this fear in her head that Metz is taking Abhay away from her? If Abhay continues telling Piya that she is nothing in front of Metz , the girl might actually get knotted up in complexes. ๐Ÿ˜†

2. There is DEFINATELY something wrong, I mean cmon Misha is attractive but no guy would look at her 'that way'. Shes like a guy among guys.
And Shaurya was attracted to her like a firefly. Somethings wrong here

That is my whole point as well. Shaw is actually seeming to make these special designs on her and that is just NOT natural unless Mishkoo has cast a spell on him. ๐Ÿ˜‰

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poco waiting for ur analysis of today's episode.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
1. 'Jealous' would be the wrong word but Pia is envious of Maithili. I don't think she has a complex though.
2. No, I'd not really suspected Shaurya. I think he's just pleasantly surprised that Misha is not like the 'typical' girls. I think he's a perfectly normal guy. Though, I have no issues if he has hidden motives. If he's here to use Misha to get back at Mr. D for something, though I don't know what because they share a good relationship, then that would be very Ekta-ish.
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abt Piya - 

I do agree with others saying Piya is jealous and also might be feeling insecure given the circumstances that Abhay might not luv her with the same intensity Piya does. 

But today's convo between Piya and Panchi made me realize that Piya is strong and she believes in her love no matter wat happened between Ab-Metz. I think it hints at something that is going to happen in future between Ab-Piya.

If u observe the scene, Abhay was also totally into Piya in that eyelock and not with Metz. And wen Piya was telling tat they shud jus believe that someone is made for u,  It showed as if Abhay was also hearing that convo. Probably I am wrong here๐Ÿ˜†

Bottom line, Piya is little bit jealous but not overly jealous as in crazy obsessive disorder jealousy๐Ÿ˜†, More than jealous george, Piya is a curious cat๐Ÿ˜†

Abt Shaw: 

Thank god, even u felt something fishy with Miya story๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Its going tooo fast and Shaw has already saying his feelings abt Mish out in the open which is really very rare thing to happen in BT๐Ÿ˜ฒ. I think this track is somehow going to lead to Mish's heartbreak and probably thats when Kabir will bounce back into the story in full form again because from the beginning Ekta always said that this is about 2 couples with 4 leads in it. So, I think Shaw may not be a permanent member here.

Krishi
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Okay,

I will reserve my thoughts on this and would just like to know what you guys think.

1. Is Piya jealous/envious of Maithli? Or does she have a complex within herself that is developing because Abhay keeps rubbing it in her face that she is never going to be even an iota of what Metz was?

To be frank, Pia is coming out as a psycho to me. She is doing all this for no apparent reason. And if there is a reason then its not very clear. For one, she wants to know the truth of Maithli, another that she loves him, and finally she is just a curious person that wants to just figure out something that is restricted.

2. Shaw is a player and that has been said about him even before he entered the serial. His interest in Misha is awesome , no doubt , but does he give you a feeling that he has a plan up his sleeve? Or that something is just fishy about him giving so much attention to Misha?
Don't ask me what i think. I want to know your take.

I had doubts about him since ages ago!
He has his vibe in him that scream "IM UP TO NO GOOD".

Much love, โค๏ธ

God bless everyone. ๐Ÿค—

VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sim-

Piya is

Mad
Crazy
Despo
Wannabe Kissed
Obssesed
In Love

for for for for,,,,,,,,, Abhay Raichand

So that might be make her Jealous of Metz infact sometime I think she is still Jealous of T coz T can easily present her feeling or obssesion to Abhay

Piya need a Doctor,,,,Dr. Abhay Raichand๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

DR ABHAY RAICHAND what do you want him to cure Piya or perform an Autopsy on Piya?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ