A little doubt about Piya and Shaw

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay,

I will reserve my thoughts on this and would just like to know what you guys think.

1. Is Piya jealous/envious of Maithli? Or does she have a complex within herself that is developing because Abhay keeps rubbing it in her face that she is never going to be even an iota of what Metz was?

2. Shaw is a player and that has been said about him even before he entered the serial. His interest in Misha is awesome , no doubt , but does he give you a feeling that he has a plan up his sleeve? Or that something is just fishy about him giving so much attention to Misha?

Don't ask me what i think. I want to know your take.

Much love, โค๏ธ

God bless everyone. ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OK poca so u took my yesterday's comment quite seriously.....u did not give ur views today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ok i will start wid piya nd Ametz....
i think piya was not jealous of Metz but she really found her lucky.....d person whom she luvs so desperately, d person whom she is obsessed wid doesnot even luk at her when he is thinking about metz.....d hard faced man who doesnot bother to talk to anybody sweetly  develops a sudden sweet nd emotional smile on his face when he remembers maithali.......instead of feeling bad for Ametz she rather found metz lucky dat her romeo still luvs her so much dat after 200+ yrs also though he knws dat metz is dead...is desperately waiting for her to return to him nd waiting to see even a glimpse of her!!!!!!
now about HOTTIE WID BRAINS shaurya........
well it is too early to tell wat kind of a person he is.....i mean even i feel dat sumthing is fishy wid dat person but den at d same tym he makes me feel gud wid his matured dialogues!!!! but sumhow i feel dat MIYA luv story cannot be so easy for sure...(or rather, i might be wrong) there must be sum surprise in store for us.....according to me he cud be a cassenova also nd might be trying to fool misha nd trap her nd at d same tym he cud be d MR PURRFECT for mishooo also who is made for her only!!!!!!

Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
Aminah007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u no nw tht u mension its
this iz a condiarable post
i dnt no bout pia bt shauriya defo wnts smethin.......... i mean y else would he be after misha so much.........there iz sme thing goin on..........smethin iz jst nt right bout tht guy
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pia is defo jealous. .in yestrdz epi she said dat metz in coming b/w her n abhay
Shaw is a smart guy. .hez 2 fast. .
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1. I think Piya is definately jealous of Lily maiyya. I think shes jealous that Abhay showers so much attention on Maithili and whenever Piya mentions Maithili's name, she can SEE the emotion on Abhay's face that she could never evoke. Out of everyone in the college,

Abhay pays more attention to HER(Piya). So maybe she is, kinda proud about that. But when it comes to Maithili, she is just thrown of the window.So yes, she is jealous.

And obviously she has a complex too. Its like a mixture of both.

2. There is DEFINATELY something wrong, I mean cmon Misha is attractive but no guy would look at her 'that way'. Shes like a guy among guys.
And Shaurya was attracted to her like a firefly. Somethings wrong here

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1) Piya is definitely jealous of Maithili (she admitted that during the Abhiya Bedroom Scene) and yesterday in her self thoughts she said that Maithili had come between Abhay and her.
2) Shaurya likes Misha because he thinks that she is natural and not made up like the other Bimbo's. His behavior towards her so far does not show any romantic inclination. He is just acting friendly and treating her just like another Guy.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Piya is

Mad
Crazy
Despo
Wannabe Kissed
Obssesed
In Love

for for for for,,,,,,,,, Abhay Raichand

So that might be make her Jealous of Metz infact sometime I think she is still Jealous of T coz T can easily present her feeling or obssesion to Abhay

Piya need a Doctor,,,,Dr. Abhay Raichand๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -sim- - 13 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post Pocu๐Ÿ‘

now I don't know if one should call what she is feeling as jealous but more of her wishing she is the one Abhay love

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
pia is not jealous she's just in luv with abhay n is eager to know about him..................
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There has to be something wrong obviously, in THIS flick!! I mean, there's no way an Ekta Kapoor show could run without any twists and filthy planning and plotting. ๐Ÿ˜†

With Pia, I guess its just her envy - she knows what Maithali's remembrance does to Abhay and she feels she's never going to be close to that. So you could say, she's into some complex.

And Shaurya? Sab ki apni apni pasand hoti hai. ๐Ÿ˜† He likes her. I dont find anything fishy, you know? 'Sides, the player's name was 'Siddarth' and not 'Shaurya', if am not mistaken so might as well be possible - that is the other new entry. Shaurya is just, erm - no idea!

Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago