Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ hima
but was scared to death as all the lamp stands were there ...

"i was scared that what if brij falls on one of the stands & that pierces through his stomach ... me & my crazy imagination ... nothing of that sort happened ... me thanking god for that ... & finally the security got hold of kamina salah & KC boys maan ..."

Hima I was thinking the same .Lamp Stands dekh ke mujhe laga tha  Brij is going to burn. Thank God aisa kuch nahi hua .

craziekudi thumbnail

hello my dear ccuties, naughties crazies..

kya haal hai ladkiyoon!!!!

my analysis....

brij coming screaming!!! why does this guy have to scream for each and everything!!!! πŸ˜•does he think others are deaf... and the same old dialouge.. mein to sach mein boreπŸ˜ƒ ho gayi hoon!!! wohi khandaan and parivaar ko neeche dikhakar... and al;l that..

jab se aaya hain show mein yehi baat dohra dohra mujhko sach mein bore kar diya!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€£

awesome expression by DD.. kya baat hain!!!! amazing acting!!! hain na.. the way she hit brij with the jewelerry box was so awesome...😭😭

humari sherni se khel rahe ho kya!!! kya samjtha hai aapne aapko!!!!( khandaani speaker)!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and the way she used her blue tooth was aweomse... modern technology ka use aise karthe hain!!!!!( hum sab keliye woh ek seekh tha)

when brij was thinking of puitting the oil onto her... why didnt she run!!! she had so much time!!!!! to runa nd call maan and come back!!! she was standing there... kya kare.. dailogues and direction!!!!!

Ab aa gaya fight scene...πŸ₯³

muuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah MAAN..😳
kya fight tha.. brij ki itni dulayi ho gayi ki pata nahi ab jab woh apne aapko aaine mein dekhenge to pehchaan poenge hi kya... hey did u all notice.. after all the fight came in MAAN sahab ki so called securities....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Geet was awesome with all dialogues...and the love, trusta nd vishwaas she has on maan was mindblowing anna mindblowing!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

MARJAANI.... ( no comments pls).... 😑😑😑😑😑

in sab ke beech main pinky tasha ne 1 lakh hadap kar diya.. i esp loved the way pinky called maan jiju.. anyone noticed when pinky called maan jiju... maan looked at her and smiled.....)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘awesome work girls... kya kamayio hain!!!!!

Precap:...what the hell man!!! yeh doc hamesh yehi line kyuon bolthe hain!!!! either save botha dn let him know or save one of them!!! hamesha yehi line bol bolkar humare MSK ki neend undathe hain!!!!
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Originally posted by dewdropred

KrazyIncredibles - Mere Paas Maan Hain naa .... ek atoot rishtha maan aur maan ki geet ka ...

hello every one ...

ek atoot rishta maan aur maan ki geet ka ... humara rishta ki dor ithni aasaani sae tootega nahin ..... koi hamare beech nahin aa sakhtha ...

Y am I stressing this line ... of geet what she said ... as this will be the foundation for future track that will be coming into maan & geet's life after marriage ....& I guess by now U all have already guessed what I mean ...

Hima are you mean the Samira track .

Geet got the surprise of her life ....when she saw Brij ... the way she yelled out for maan ... My heart just skipped a beat ... i was at the verge of tears at that site of geet ....tears rolling down the cheek ... She tried her level best to fight Brij ... she tried to use the blue tooth ... but jhahil kamina brij saw that ... & kicked it out ... (Brij I am also waiting for maan to kick U in the same way ... U will get ur share very soon from maan .... was my heart saying ....)

geet's confidence was great ... this time she while waiting for her knight in shining armour to come and save her .... she was doing her job ... she hit jhahil kamina brij 😑with her jewelry boxπŸ‘ ... (BTW is this the same box which maan gave her with the bangles ....if so ...then maan na sahi ...uska diya hua box bhi brij ko marnae main kamiyaab tha ...)

Hima I was speech less . Even I can't take breathe . total scene itna vayanak tha . But hats off geet [Drashti] She try the best for save herself .She hit Brij with the the box . In this way Brij  was holding Geet's neck and jis tera screen fredge hua Geet ka face par
I forgot to take my breathe .

analysis in progress ....
will continue ....

Precap ...:-

OMG .... maan in a fix ... geet / baby ... need to abort the baby ... can't believe this the cv's are actually showing the MC track .... hate U cv's for this ...

Ye CVs ne decesi sion le liya ke hume ek din v ine
chan se nahi rahne denga . Aur shaadi ka kya . When the marriage will take place . Marriage se paheli dr ne bol di  a baby abort karne ke liye. Ab dreamy wedding kaise hoga . Its too much . CVS ne baby ke piche haath dho kar par rahi hai .Ab Maan kya karega . Kaun sa promise nivayenga . Kya khod khush rahega na Baby ko bachane ke kaushish karega .Dono promise Gee ne Maan se lia tha .   

Todays episoe was fantastic . Except AA and precap. Maaneet are mindblowing .Brij ko dekh ke baad Geet ka expression la jawab tha . Drashti is such a super actress I just to say Hats off you Drashti . And the total conversation with Maan , Geet and Brij la jawab tha .Geet ka self respect and  Maan ke upar trust it was fabulas . Mera pass Maan hai its so dreamy . But precap ne sab kuch kharab kar dia . Lets see what will happen now .How will
 Maan  overcome lets see .

Hima my comments in red.

I agree Mona darling.......Geet's expressions were absolutely fabulous, she truly is a great actress😊
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
before reading any analysis... i just want to say... me not liking the return of this choice of baby / Geet that Maan has to make.... and if this time Maan chooses Geet, how would she feel, when she has specifically told him that if the choice ever came he has to save the baby 😭😭😭😭😭

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 CV's, what am i going to do with you guys...
ixxu thumbnail
off topic: is it just me or is Hima, using Maan's name more than usual πŸ˜†.... aashu yaar where are you???

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello crazies
thanks hima for the sbs post....πŸ€—.and i really like ur post just if not letting me like it😑

coming to the episode.....
well  i liked the episode..overall...brij is true monster.....
his inhumanity was at his bestπŸ‘

i always knew msk will there to save his geet but was afraid that he might actually kill brij and end up in jail.....😭

the fight sequence was good......kya dhulai hua brij ka...

glad kudi has become lady msk now....boy how she replied back to her brother....proud of you baby.....πŸ‘πŸΌ
msk was too proud of his geet.....

aa romance/revenge was a total yawn for meπŸ€”

precap....cvs how many times we are going to witness the baby scare track.....
we already had this track before....and top of it all you are showing that on the date of maaneet marriage..... their future mu is built.. on this day only
i don't know msk will decide.....but frankly speaking......you need not show this track on the date of their wedding date.....πŸ˜”

guys enough with drama...can we have a peaceful wedding now....
i am sure after marriage there will be rift between geet and maan with the baby as  well as because of aa relationship....

drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarrm

I found the episode of tonight to be par excellence!!! The negative scene of Brij hurting Geet was contained at the right time. It did not shoot over the borderline, where Geet fans would have had trouble digesting it!!! Brij was stopped in time and beaten up rightly so by Maan. Loved the bit where Geet hit Brij with the box and then grabbed the Bluetooth before rushing downstairs. Very good move, cvs handled this very well. Geet's acting was fantabulous where I was concerned. The dialogue followed after the beating - when Geet started speaking was very much needed. It was needed since the storyline that had started GHSP was revived again by the extremist Brij's terrorizing entry into Geet's life. For Geet, this was truly a horrifying surprise, even more so than Naintara, cause the chapter of Brij was buried for her after HP public uproar she had created post Brij's first murder attempt on her and her subsequent success in sending him to jail.

Roch you got that so right, they really didn't carry the whole Brij scene overboard, it would have taken away the impact of the scene 

Continuing the original storyline, she very rightly and effectively delivered the social message that forms the crux of GHSP series. Her dialogues were powerful, and created the right impact. She very clearly brought out the facts in front of the crowd, and Brij had the grace to look a tiny bit ashamed, before his goon mentality again took over rendering him a victim to his own extremist mentality. Her public declaration that she was pregnant and that she was proud to be so, was simply great!!! Next powerful dialogue was when she reiterated on her trust in Maan, and yet another when she very vehemently stated that no one and nothing could come in between her and Maan. That their relationship was way to strong for anything to affect them negatively any more.

You know the whole essence of the storyline was initially supposed to be the social message so I'm glad they the CV's tackled this in front of the whole barat, who better to deliver this important message than Geet. Never thought the CV's would show this from this angle and kudos to them for handling this delicate situation so well, both reinforcing the social message and Geet's love and faith in Maan and their relationship. By the way loved Daadi's expression throughout the scene.

Dadima's acting was just as great. Be it her expressions when she was teasing Maan at the entrance, be it when she realized Geet was in danger, also when Geet made that statement that she was proud to be pregnant ( I loved that particular emotion evident on her face). The best was when she was blasting Annie for being so irresponsible!!!

Roch that was my favourite scene, first Maan told her off in yesterdays episode and Daadi did today so she will know now that she cannot get away with anything 

Why oh why did they have to show Aa track again. I find Annie a bit bimboish, for she still is not flowing with the grave situation where Geet was. She still is floating in her own  world of blind, and utterly devoid of sense love for Arjun. Who has such a long conversation and flirtation when a member of your family has been so gravely been trespassed upon. I am beginning to believe she deserve everybit of pain that Arjun will bestow on her in the name of love. When one gets blined by their own feelings over and above those of their family, without any second thoughts, they deserve to be in a soup that she soon will drown in!!!

The CV's are determined to dull our minds with the AA scenes so when they show a blooper or something illogical we'll not noticeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And cvs for goodness sake, we DO NOT want to see these two AA's make out. If there is anyone we want to see make out and makeout well, its MSK and Geet. I cannot stress this enough. (That precap where Arjun is trying to kiss Annie does not do anything but cause a tidal wave of nausea for a lot of us, its Maan and Geet that will cause us to swoon)

The next episode will be one where Geet will have to battle losing her baby. That will be a turning point in Maan and Geet's life. And Geet's vehemence and attestation that nothing will break their love and relationship, will undergo severe testing so early into their life together. When will the wedding happen, I want to know. Cause without the wedding , this will be doubly difficult a blow for Geet to digest.

Be positive, I'm confident that these lovebirds will survive this too😊 

Also wanted to comment on your statement about NE & how she draped her saree. I agree the Saree is such an elegant outfit, it make a women look sexy even if it covers everything, wonder why this starlets want to show off their body and drape the saree so cheaply......hated how she wore the saree😑
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Hima I'm sorry I will jump straight to the precap . As much as I loved the first half of the show today the precap just overshadowed everything , ofcourse all in a bad way . I'm very very very pissed off with the cvs . As if the idea of a miscarriage wasn't bad enough they r actually using their wedding day for laying a base for their misunderstanding / separation . I'm do mad at them . Why are they killing the baby after giving us such lovely baby scenes ? This is seriously pissing off . I don't want to create a "I quit " scene on the forum but the truth is that I had decided long back that I will stop following the show if they bump off the baby. I don't know if I will quit or not but I'm certainly not interested or enthusiastic about the show now .

PS - What exactly did the cvs mean when they said "dream wedding"?

Don't worry Ashi, I'm confident nothing will happen to either Geet or the baby, do you think after making such a hoopla over it and after that so effective social message they showed they'll do anything to the baby. Be positive dear, the baby and the our Mishti will be safe😊
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

girls me done writing ... if u r interested plz chk it & let me know wht u think abt it ...😊

ixxu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

KrazyIncredibles - Mere Paas Maan Hain naa .... ek atoot rishtha maan aur maan ki geet ka ...

hello every one ...

ek atoot rishta maan aur maan ki geet ka ... humara rishta ki dor ithni aasaani sae tootega nahin ..... koi hamare beech nahin aa sakhtha ...

Y am I stressing this line ... of geet what she said ... as this will be the foundation for future track that will be coming into maan & geet's life after marriage ....& I guess by now U all have already guessed what I mean ...

Geet got the surprise of her life ....when she saw Brij ... the way she yelled out for maan ... My heart just skipped a beat ... i was at the verge of tears at that site of geet ....tears rolling down the cheek 😭... She tried her level best to fight Brij 😭😭😭... she tried to use the blue tooth ...

but jhahil kamina brij saw that ... & kicked it out😭 ... (Brij I am also waiting for maan to kick U in the same way ... U will get ur share very soon from maan .... was my heart saying ....)

geet's confidence was great πŸ‘... this time while she was  waiting for her knight in shining armour to come and save her .... she was doing her job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... she hit jhahil kamina brij 😑with her jewelry boxπŸ‘ ... (BTW is this the same box which maan gave her with the bangles ....if so ...then maan na sahi ...uska diya hua box bhi brij ko marnae main kamiyaab tha ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Loved the whole Door roka ribbon cutting rasam ... don't know the name of the rasam  .... luved the nok jhok between jiju saali dadi & KC staff .... maan ready to give the money ...

i guess if they asked 10 lakhs or more he would have certainly given the amount what they asked ... 

must mention ... pinky tho bahut himmat wali ho gayi hain ... maan ko jwala mukhi bulane waali pinky aaj usi maan ko jiju bhula rahin hain ... me loved it ....

dadi supporting the girls & maan giving away to them easily ... everything was great ....

in the mean while geet ... was successful in running away ... she again showed her spontaneity by picking up the blue tooth & running out after hitting her jhahil kamina bhai & while running calling out for maan ...

As expected Blue tooth was the saviour of the day for maan & Maan ki geet ...  maan rushing towards her to help her ... & not only maan ...loved the way how the entire KC boys ran after maan to save geet every one knew what the problem was ...

maan beating kamina salah(excuse me & sorry for the lang.... but technically he is the salah of maan...so we can
use that term over here for him ....) to pulp ... loved the scene ...

but was scared to death as all the lamp stands were there ...

i was scared that what if brij falls on one of the stands & that pierces through his stomach ... me & my crazy imagination ... nothing of that sort happened ... me thanking god for that ... & finally the security got hold of kamina salah & KC boys maan ...

me too was holding my breath the whole time... thank god nothing like that happened...even though i would have been happy to see the end of Brij forever...

loved the uncontrollable Maan, we never saw this wildness in him that we saw tonight, when someone dared to try to hurt his Geet

what were u thinking brij that geet is like u ... sorry our geetu dear is not like u ... she is always on truth's side that's the reason maan has always loved her & will love her & will keep on loving her .....

& maan not wanting geet to open her mouth in front of everyone ... her honor was important to him than answering brij's questions ...& showed his level of concern that geet might get hurt emotionally & was trying his level best to help geet by keeping away from getting more pain ....

but geet herself answered kamina bhai ... saying that every one knows her truth &

she was right her entire family ,colleagues ,friends .... the whole country know her truth except arjun .... annie came into that category but not any more as maan told her truth ...
i dont think Annie knows about Brij.. remember when Maan realized Brij was the one trying to harm Geet after the bachelor party...Maan came home and while talking to Annie, she asked about Brij and he said it was a long story...and that he will tell later πŸ˜• or am i wrong...

& loved how she questioned kamina bhai ... whn he was saying that it would be her second marriage ...

(This scene actually took me to HP scene .... where Brij himself went to maan & asked him to marry geet in return of land ... at that time also I hated him ....& was thinking what sort of kamina bhai is he ... just to get rid of geet from his family .... he was ready to get her married to any one ... & maan's reaction after that ... well not going into detail ...Y I am recollecting that scene is to show the contrast .... at that time he did not think it was wrong for his sister to get married second time to maan ... if it was not wrong then .... how come it is wrong now .... because he thinks so ... it's wrong 😑andha kanoon hain handa parivaar ka ...😑

geet was right in all the questions she posed to her jhahil kamina bhai ... to which he had answers for none ... how can he have the answers .... when he knows he is wrong ... even if he knows he is wrong ...he is the type of maan who will never accept that he is wrong ... typical MCP ego ...😑

analysis in progress ....
will continue ....

Precap ...:-

OMG .... maan in a fix ... geet / baby ... need to abort the baby ... can't believe this the cv's are actually showing the MC track .... hate U cv's for this ...
i know dear...am so 😑😑😑😑😑😑 right now... im not thinking straight... so whats Maan going to do now... or is Geet going to make a miraculous recovery once again πŸ˜•