KrazyIncredibles-Mere Paas Maan Hain-atoot rishta?

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

KrazyIncredibles - Mere Paas Maan Hain naa .... ek atoot rishtha maan aur maan ki geet ka ...

hello every one ...

ek atoot rishta maan aur maan ki geet ka ... humara rishta ki dor ithni aasaani sae tootega nahin ..... koi hamare beech nahin aa sakhtha ...

Y am I stressing this line ... of geet what she said ... as this will be the foundation for future track that will be coming into maan & geet's life after marriage ....& I guess by now U all have already guessed what I mean ...

Geet got the surprise of her life ....when she saw Brij ... the way she yelled out for maan ... My heart just skipped a beat ... i was at the verge of tears at that site of geet ....tears rolling down the cheek 😭😭😭😭... She tried her level best to fight Brij 😭😭😭... she tried to use the blue tooth ...

but jhahil kamina brij saw that ... & kicked it out😭😭😭😭 ... (Brij I am also waiting for maan to kick U in the same way ... U will get ur share very soon from maan .... was my heart saying ....)

geet's confidence was great πŸ‘... this time while she was  waiting for her knight in shining armour to come and save her .... she was doing her job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... she hit jhahil kamina brij 😑😑😑😑😑😑with her jewelry boxπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... (BTW is this the same box which maan gave her with the bangles ....if so ...then maan na sahi ...uska diya hua box bhi brij ko marnae main kamiyaab tha ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Loved the whole Door roka ribbon cutting rasam ... don't know the name of the rasam  .... luved the nok jhok between jiju saali dadi & KC staff .... maan ready to give the money ...

i guess if they asked 10 lakhs or more he would have certainly given the amount what they asked ... 

must mention ... pinky tho bahut himmat wali ho gayi hain ... maan ko jwala mukhi bulane waali pinky aaj usi maan ko jiju bhula rahin hain ... me loved it ....

dadi supporting the girls & maan giving away to them easily ... everything was great ....

in the mean while geet ... was successful in running away ... she again showed her spontaneity by picking up the blue tooth & running out after hitting her jhahil kamina bhai & while running calling out for maan ...

As expected Blue tooth was the saviour of the day for maan & Maan ki geet ...  maan rushing towards her to help her ... & not only maan ...loved the way how the entire KC boys ran after maan to save geet every one knew what the problem was ...

maan beating kamina salah(excuse me & sorry for the lang.... but technically he is the salah of maan...so we can
use that term over here for him ....) to pulp ... loved the scene ...

but was scared to death as all the lamp stands were there ...

i was scared that what if brij falls on one of the stands & that pierces through his stomach ... me & my crazy imagination ... nothing of that sort happened ... me thanking god for that ... & finally the security got hold of kamina salah & KC boys maan ...

what were u thinking brij that geet is like u ... sorry our geetu dear is not like u ... she is always on truth's side that's the reason maan has always loved her & will love her & will keep on loving her .....

& maan not wanting geet to open her mouth in front of everyone ... her honor was important to him than answering brij's questions ...& showed his level of concern that geet might get hurt emotionally & was trying his level best to help geet by keeping away from getting more pain ....

but geet herself answered kamina bhai ... saying that every one knows her truth &

she was right her entire family ,colleagues ,friends .... the whole country know her truth except arjun .... annie came into that category but not any more as maan told her truth ...

& loved how she questioned kamina bhai ... whn he was saying that it would be her second marriage ...

(This scene actually took me to HP scene .... where Brij himself went to maan & asked him to marry geet in return of land ... at that time also I hated him ....& was thinking what sort of kamina bhai is he ... just to get rid of geet from his family .... he was ready to get her married to any one ... & maan's reaction after that ... well not going into detail ...Y I am recollecting that scene is to show the contrast .... at that time he did not think it was wrong for his sister to get married second time to maan ... if it was not wrong then .... how come it is wrong now .... because he thinks so ... it's wrong 😑andha kanoon hain handa parivaar ka ...😑

geet was right in all the questions she posed to her jhahil kamina bhai ... to which he had answers for none ... how can he have the answers .... when he knows he is wrong ... even if he knows he is wrong ...he is the type of man who will never accept that he is wrong ... typical MCP ego ...😑😑😑😑

finally after showdown brij is handed over to the police ... so do we have to assume that his track has come to an end for time being ... will be called upon when required ....

reading between geet fainting ....maan holding her in time ...not allowing her to fall ...

i am feeling there is some symbolism hidden in this scene ...

meaning ... 

what ever may happen he will never let her fall apart ... may B a little late in giving her the answers on how & why he took the decision ...

because he was late ... in showing the reaction ... looking at the way how he took some time when she was falling ... but got hold of her just in time ... & the way how he did not allow her hand to leave his hand ... while she was about to fall ...

me thinking initially may have some problems .... but he will make her understand his POV ....

geet being proud of her mother hood ... might make maan realise how much she wants the baby ... but what will he decide ... baby's life along with geet ... or only geet ....

Precap ...:-

OMG .... maan in a fix ... geet / baby ... need to abort the baby ... can't believe this the cv's are actually showing the MC track .... hate U cv's for this ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

me afraid of the MC track now the precap is killing us... the CV's very well no tat how we are all hooked with the unborn baby and the CV's already showed many dangers and finally reached the MC track once and now they are doing this again... and nw Maan's promise to GEET...OMG....

will continue...

me now pretty sure guyz i think there will be no MC...

awesome episode today a scary one... brij deserving want he wants... nice left and rite from Maan...awesome acting by GC DD and  brij... brij was also some wat calm rather MSK was bursting like the real volcano...akir Geet uska lifeline hai... can't control him...GC did fab in this scenes...

brij again going on from strangling geet...she calling for Maan...but of the loud music he cudn't hear much...

in between the Rasam's were all coolll...and Maan's trade mark bangra once again in our view..but oly little...

nice jiju saali kok jhok and Dadi's teasing style was fantabulous... finally Pinky called him jiju... and asked for Neg...tat was cool and teasing the KC boys...finally Maan giving away the money... i was just thinking Oyee pinky ask more now itself for ur munch's after tat he will be busy... and for more rasam to come dnt ask for just 50,000 r 1,00,000 ask more...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Meanwile Geet succeeded in hitting tat stupid gate crasher of her happiness Brij... and spontatinously picking the BT... calling for maan ran down...

Maan our super hero hearing gets panick and rushes to save Geet with other staff members... brij taking another step to burn her alive... and tada our hero there...gave his bitter fruit wic he deserved...he accusing our sherni...
and sherni this time boldly facing them more than seen in HP, r DEV NT confrontation...says that She has Maan... who is best father in the whole world...

loved it....Geet standing on her justice...finally brij being dragged away ...and Geet feeling dizzy due to stress and another symbolism...wat may happen they will be united forver...

Annie getting nicely from Dadi tat was wat i really enjoyed until tat idiot stepped in... and did i hear it correctly DADI SAID ARJUN WAS THE ONE WHO GOT THE DOC ON TIME ...something is really fishy and the shattering precap of abortion
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by dewdropred

KrazyIncredibles - Mere Paas Maan Hain naa .... ek atoot rishtha maan aur maan ki geet ka ...

hello every one ...

ek atoot rishta maan aur maan ki geet ka ... humara rishta ki dor ithni aasaani sae tootega nahin ..... koi hamare beech nahin aa sakhtha ...

Y am I stressing this line ... of geet what she said ... as this will be the foundation for future track that will be coming into maan & geet's life after marriage ....& I guess by now U all have already guessed what I mean ...

Hima are you mean the Samira track .

Geet got the surprise of her life ....when she saw Brij ... the way she yelled out for maan ... My heart just skipped a beat ... i was at the verge of tears at that site of geet ....tears rolling down the cheek ... She tried her level best to fight Brij ... she tried to use the blue tooth ... but jhahil kamina brij saw that ... & kicked it out ... (Brij I am also waiting for maan to kick U in the same way ... U will get ur share very soon from maan .... was my heart saying ....)

geet's confidence was great ... this time she while waiting for her knight in shining armour to come and save her .... she was doing her job ... she hit jhahil kamina brij 😑with her jewelry boxπŸ‘ ... (BTW is this the same box which maan gave her with the bangles ....if so ...then maan na sahi ...uska diya hua box bhi brij ko marnae main kamiyaab tha ...)

Hima I was speech less . Even I can't take breathe . total scene itna vayanak tha . But hats off geet [Drashti] She try the best for save herself .She hit Brij with the the box . In this way Brij  was holding Geet's neck and jis tera screen fredge hua Geet ka face par
I forgot to take my breathe .

analysis in progress ....
will continue ....

OMG .... maan in a fix ... geet / baby ... need to abort the baby ... can't believe this the cv's are actually showing the MC track .... hate U cv's for this ...

Ye CVs ne decesi sion le liya ke hume ek din v ine
chan se nahi rahne denga . Aur shaadi ka kya . When the marriage will take place . Marriage se paheli dr ne bol di  a baby abort karne ke liye. Ab dreamy wedding kaise hoga . Its too much . CVS ne baby ke piche haath dho kar par rahi hai .Ab Maan kya karega . Kaun sa promise nivayenga . Kya khod khush rahega na Baby ko bachane ke kaushish karega .Dono promise Gee ne Maan se lia tha .   

Todays episoe was fantastic . Except AA and precap. Maaneet are mindblowing .Brij ko dekh ke baad Geet ka expression la jawab tha . Drashti is such a super actress I just to say Hats off you Drashti . And the total conversation with Maan , Geet and Brij la jawab tha .Geet ka self respect and  Maan ke upar trust it was fabulas . Mera pass Maan hai its so dreamy . But precap ne sab kuch kharab kar dia . Lets see what will happen now .How will
 Maan  overcome lets see .

Hima my comments in red.

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

hello every one ...

Geet got the surprise of her life ....when she saw Brij ... the way she yelled out for maan ... My heart just skipped a beat ... i was at the verge of tears at that site of geet ....tears rolling down the cheek ... She tried her level best to fight Brij ... she tried to use the blue tooth ... but jhahil kamina brij saw that ... & kicked it out ... (Brij I am also waiting for maan to kick U in the same way ... U will get ur share very soon from maan .... was my heart saying ....)

geet's confidence was great ... this time she while waiting for her knight in shining armour to come and save her .... she was doing her job ... she hit jhahil kamina brij 😑with her jewelry boxπŸ‘ ... (BTW is this the same box which maan gave her with the bangles ....if so ...then maan na sahi ...uska diya hua box bhi brij ko marnae main kamiyaab tha ...)

analysis in progress ....
will continue ....

Hima, these CV's have shocked me too.......after Geet got Maan to promise that in future if such a situation arises he'll save the baby, a lot of the Maaneetians thought that the CV's will definitely use this......I remember Rituparna's post on this.......even there I commented that I don't think the CV's will actually do this.

Can't believe they're showing this track, but I'm still confident that both Mishti & Khushi will be fine, maybe Maan will keep his promise and refuse to abort the baby but still everything will be fine.......I believe that only good things will happen to these incredible couple who have already faced so much.

And did you see that πŸ€¬ NE, she got a firing from Daadi and so much happened, Geet is in a critical state & she's out there romancing. What a terrible woman she is........

And that Arjun he's managed to get himself more in Daadi's good books......and with that NE saying she'll do anything for him, he'll try & use that.

On a positive note so happy that Maan saved Geet (not that we doubted it) we got to see our angry young man in action.

And Hima dear I'm going to hold you to that prediction that Geet's statement will be the foundation of the after marriage track, yes girl we crazies got what you meantπŸ˜†

Loved Pinky when she called Maan Jiju and loved her interaction with him......she's finally getting comfortable with her Jiju.

Loved Daadi, I fall more in love with her everyday.......and am so happy to see Adi and our three monkeys always there for Maan.😊

Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I found the episode of tonight to be par excellence!!! The negative scene of Brij hurting Geet was contained at the right time. It did not shoot over the borderline, where Geet fans would have had trouble digesting it!!! Brij was stopped in time and beaten up rightly so by Maan. Loved the bit where Geet hit Brij with the box and then grabbed the Bluetooth before rushing downstairs. Very good move, cvs handled this very well. Geet's acting was fantabulous where I was concerned. The dialogue followed after the beating - when Geet started speaking was very much needed. It was needed since the storyline that had started GHSP was revived again by the extremist Brij's terrorizing entry into Geet's life. For Geet, this was truly a horrifying surprise, even more so than Naintara, cause the chapter of Brij was buried for her after HP public uproar she had created post Brij's first murder attempt on her and her subsequent success in sending him to jail.

Continuing the original storyline, she very rightly and effectively delivered the social message that forms the crux of GHSP series. Her dialogues were powerful, and created the right impact. She very clearly brought out the facts in front of the crowd, and Brij had the grace to look a tiny bit ashamed, before his goon mentality again took over rendering him a victim to his own extremist mentality. Her public declaration that she was pregnant and that she was proud to be so, was simply great!!! Next powerful dialogue was when she reiterated on her trust in Maan, and yet another when she very vehemently stated that no one and nothing could come in between her and Maan. That their relationship was way to strong for anything to affect them negatively any more.

Dadima's acting was just as great. Be it her expressions when she was teasing Maan at the entrance, be it when she realized Geet was in danger, also when Geet made that statement that she was proud to be pregnant ( I loved that particular emotion evident on her face). The best was when she was blasting Annie for being so irresponsible!!!

Why oh why did they have to show Aa track again. I find Annie a bit bimboish, for she still is not flowing with the grave situation where Geet was. She still is floating in her own  world of blind, and utterly devoid of sense love for Arjun. Who has such a long conversation and flirtation when a member of your family has been so gravely been trespassed upon. I am beginning to believe she deserve everybit of pain that Arjun will bestow on her in the name of love. When one gets blined by their own feelings over and above those of their family, without any second thoughts, they deserve to be in a soup that she soon will drown in!!!

And cvs for goodness sake, we DO NOT want to see these two AA's make out. If there is anyone we want to see make out and makeout well, its MSK and Geet. I cannot stress this enough. (That precap where Arjun is trying to kiss Annie does not do anything but cause a tidal wave of nausea for a lot of us, its Maan and Geet that will cause us to swoon)

The next episode will be one where Geet will have to battle losing her baby. That will be a turning point in Maan and Geet's life. And Geet's vehemence and attestation that nothing will break their love and relationship, will undergo severe testing so early into their life together. When will the wedding happen, I want to know. Cause without the wedding , this will be doubly difficult a blow for Geet to digest.
Edited by sarrm - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Guys

Firstly swelling with Pride for both Maan...the man who stood up always for truth & justice, one who is so selfless & ever so protective, possessive & caring for his Love..
And Geet ..the woman who stood against her loved ones to do justice with that small growing seed of life in her womb...Proud of this couple who complete eachother with strong warmth of love , respect & trust .

I so wish not to write about anybody but only my Maan & Geet...but some characters though remain in background but hold more importance than others who are forced on us....Some characters who though have less screen space but have made special place in our heart ....

KC Boys & Girls..

Once again they stood up with Maan & Geet, with Khuranas as Friends & Family...If the boys sided Maan as Baratis then girls became Geet's family ....
Pinky for the first time dint fumble & proudly called her DD...her Boss ...Jiju & Jiju sure did yield to his cute rolly-polly sis- in - laws demands
Were as guys when need arised rushed with Maan to reach Geet ...

I don't know if you all followed but i simply adored Adi who was looking at Brij with immense disgust & at Maan with a glow of pride & respect when Geet was talking about Maan to Brij.

Dadi Maa..

True mother for the Khuranas .... she teased & made Maan blush ...toh looked up at Geet with care & love & scolded & put things to light/right for Annie.

MAAN & Maan ki GEET..

My love to you
Makes me feel distinguished from others
And never feel ashamed

I'm proud of you
I'm proud of me
I'm proud of my love to you

He is a man who trusts his instincts as much as he trusts the facts & truth...he knew the truth that Brij is haunting around & he trusted his instinct that in b/w the hustle-bustle of the Wedding Brij will try to score in & man he was right .....He so gifted Geet the bluetooth to stay connected with her to calm her mind till he finally gets to hold her in his arms for the rest of the life & afterwards.

Fighting for her life she runs to reach her life , to Maan...but fate leads her to suffer more in Brij's hand .... but same destiny that brought her so many miseries so many wounds...healed it all , set it all right by answering her all prayers in form of her Savior Maan....

He reached her again ... he heard her cry ... his name .
He saw the reason for all the pain she suffered standing infront of him , under his roof trying to steal away all life .... he fights, he beats him, he wants to kill him.... kill him for trying to kill his Geet & their child..kill him for making him go through hell when he should have been smiling & shining ...

He roars when the low life having failed to hurt Geet physically tries to kill her joy ..shatter her good name

Before he could get his hand around Brij's neck & strangle him for speaking ill of Geet's character ... his 'sherni' speaks ...speaks for herself , for them

She shows the leech his rightful place & glows in her pride of motherhood & love, love, trust, respect & devotion for her man , Maan who like always was defended & protected her from everyone ..everything, from this beast...from destiny ...
She holds his hand & looks upto him with her head held high for having him by her side ......& he glows seeing the fierce pride in her tear filled raging eyes ...

Loved it all....Loved my Maan , Loved his Geet.

Episode & msg for CVs

Not Dreamy , but again amidst so much fear & fight how can one sweet dream
With Brij i hoped the trauma Geet & Maan were made to go through ENDS.....

But CVs surely are set to cash on drama & prolong/drag the wedding & suffering .............

the Doctor is brought by Arjun...NT's bro is this his doing ?

The baby or mother....precap - it spells doom , both on the couple & for the show

Guys 'one bitten , twice shy' ever heard that .....dint you learn by past experience that the baby is accepted & expected...WANTED by most ...almost all of us.....
No true man would want to unburden the child & no true woman would want a mother lose her child ...

So please get into attention before too late

PICTURE STORY

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nothing bad is gonna happen ,loved geet's take today
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hima I'm sorry I will jump straight to the precap . As much as I loved the first half of the show today the precap just overshadowed everything , ofcourse all in a bad way . I'm very very very pissed off with the cvs . As if the idea of a miscarriage wasn't bad enough they r actually using their wedding day for laying a base for their misunderstanding / separation . I'm do mad at them . Why are they killing the baby after giving us such lovely baby scenes ? This is seriously pissing off . I don't want to create a "I quit " scene on the forum but the truth is that I had decided long back that I will stop following the show if they bump off the baby. I don't know if I will quit or not but I'm certainly not interested or enthusiastic about the show now .

PS - What exactly did the cvs mean when they said "dream wedding"?
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey bhagwan'parents not letting me use net.. so jao kehkar thang kar rahe hai... kud ke ghar mein net choro ki tarah use karna pad raha hai'.hasi bhi aa rahi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  aur rona bhi 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

To start with the analysis..

Just loved the maneet and brij conversation 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š geet ne kya dialogue boley they... dil ki baath aakhir bol hi dee geet ne...hats off for tat πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

loved the darwaza roko rasm 😊  but this rasm shud be shown after marriage not b4 wedding.. 😲 πŸ˜²  cvsss sun rahe hoo 😑 πŸ˜‘

Hate marjaanie.. too much importance..😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

Hated precap' geet in danger.. oh god..😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ 

todays epi ended with marjaanie and tomo ll start wit marjaanie 😑 πŸ˜‘  😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘  😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

I think cvs planning to create misunderstanding between maneet'😑 πŸ˜‘

Thats y'trying to bring in some plot.. cv s u ll lose.. don't even try'😑 πŸ˜‘ 

hey ll read all crazies analysis tomo and ll comment..

mujhe abhi neend bhi nahi aayengii... dyaan toh is gf mein hi rahega but ll not be able to login πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ god... gud nite all.. maan dreams...have fun

Hey hima diii I guess ur prediction ll turn out to be true.. neither of them goin to jail 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 

reminder : hima diii s.. no maha episode...

Nice part of the epi.. maan dint kill brij..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello my dear craziesβ€οΈπŸ€—

Pyaare MAANEET ka rishta atooth hai aur hopefully MAANEET ka rishta unke cute angel Khushi ke saath bhi atoot rahe😊😊😊😊😊

Today's episode..........really the beginning was so emotional, touchy and portrayed well but later half Marjaani unbearable and precap was it actually required now?..........i don't think so

Hats off to DD and GC for their mindblowing performance............it was one of their best scenesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Today DD was mindblowing...............her expressions to portraying each and every emotion wowwwww she was out of this world..........have no words to praise today's performance of her'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now coming to the episode.......... 

Geet's smile of happiness and dreams of colourful future turned into a state of shock, her heartbeat stopped, she felt like someone snatched away her life once again as she saw and heard Brij- a devi*l disguised as a bro so-called bro......................ek masoon ki chehre se saare rang cheen li gayi sirf ek uss Brij ki aahat ne.......................fear, helpness, tears, shock on our Geet's face😭😭😭😭😭

Maan's eyes were filled with dreams happiness joy and hopes of his new life😊😊.................a new beginning on one side but his life-his heart Geet and his Heartbeat Khushi's life was in danger..........where their life was so close to an ending😭😭😭........................in MAANEET's life they have to face trial and tribulations at every stage even on this special day of their Dream and Divine Wedding which would bind them together forever until eternity😭😭😭

Just like they say agar tum kisi ko dil se chaho toh tumhe woh mil jaati hai poori duniya tumhe use milane ki saazish mein lag jaati hai😊😊.......now i will apply this to hamare pyaare Geet's life hope i can convey what i'm trying to say........................Geet par na jaane kitne baar hamale hue hai par har baar woh bach jaati hai kyunki Maan uska saviour banakar beja gaya hai aur agar Brij jaise khooni bhai ek hai toh Geet ko bachana ke liye Maan aur Dadi, Adi Sir, Romeo, Pandeji, Pinky, Manishaaaaa laakhon hai kyunki woh sab Geet ko iss kadar chahte hai aur use protect karna chahte hai ki lagtha hai jaise saari kayanaath Geet ko bachane ki saazish kar rahi thi😊😊😊............................

Maan was enjoying his wedding celebrations and rasams on the other side with his saalis............love it when pinky called him jeejuπŸ˜‰and also 1 lakh ka shagun wowwwwwwπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maan jaisa jeeju sabko mile yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..................also loved how Adi Sir, Romeo and Manishaaa were saying no no tum ladkiyan bhi na but then Pandeji smart one told Maan jaldi se dedo aur Maan toh pehle hi itna intezaar kar liya hai so 1 lakh bhi dene ko tayyar...............awwwwww kya pyaar aur bekharai hai Maan-Geet ka MaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...........also it was soooooooooo cute to see Dadi teasing her pautaπŸ˜†............love her❀️................among all these colourful celebrations Maan hears Geet shouting for Maan..............this one voice echoed in his eyes as if he has heard thunder which would fall upon him and end his life the next moment..............his Mishti' one scream made him leave everything and go save his life at any cost.................Brij dragging his own sis like some cheez putting oil on her and almost about to lit his behan zinda😭😭 but Geet's Maan our Maan reaches on time...............such a relief felt like life of someone without whom i cannot live was saved😊😊😊

When Maan was bashing that heartless Brij, tears rolled down Geet's eyes😭😭😭............those were tears of joy and pride that now she has her Maan who will be always there for her😊😊.......always he will be himmat between her and any trouble😊...............also those were tears which actually wiped Geet-a 18 yr old innocent' pain, tears, torture, nightmare, thorns in her flesh...............as Geet in every punch given by her Maan saw that if someone as cruel like Brij existed in society who treats girls like some cheap stuff who can be use them however they want, mould according to their wishes even if it meant crushing the girl's dreams and all her armaan, those who saw girls as burden and trouble so want to get rid of them as soon as possible so just marry them to someone like selling ur old car or any other thing, someone who called Geet charitraheen even without fault of hers, someone who made Geet paraye even when she had her family..................at the same time in our society someone like Maan also exist...............Maan  the ultimate saviour, someone who respects and admires women, who taught a sehmi sehmi girl to fight for her rights, to have faith in herself and her beliefs, someone who taught a girl to be independent, someone who always made her feel that she is the most pure, divine and beautiful angel, someone who showered so much care, love, blessings that now Geet no more feels paraye but now she belongs to Maan-the best paradise that any girl would ever want to be..................Maan has been her saviour, parent, teacher, caretaker, lover and father of her child😊😊😊..............if only many like Maan were in society today girls would be more happier, peaceful, would cherish their dreams and even for girls like Geet life would be actually life and not a death-dungeon in the name of life......................

Everytime Maan bashed Brij i could see how woh apni Mishti ki har asoon, dard, takleef, akelepan, gham ka badla sood samedh wapas le raha tha..................Maan's anger and pain felt during him bashing that Brij truly symbolised that anyone who wud try to bring darkness and shadow in his sunshine-his Geet's life would have a life and ultimately death in a way worst and cruel than any nightmare as inhuman people (actually people is a kind word so i wud rather say inhuman dhanav) like Brij truly deserve it................ Maan today as a girl i really salute u bcuz u make us believe that someone like Maan Singh Khurana exists in our societyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Geet's pride and confidence that she is getting married for the second time and that she is going to be a mother soon and start her new life.............new journey full of roses, happiness, hopes, colours with her Maan her life..........Maan is her astitva now😊😊😊😊😊.............Geet made the women in me sooooooooooooo happy and proud today😊😊😊

Geet-Maan aur mera rishta atooth hai isme koi phoot nahi dal sakta hai...........Maan ne muje apni khushi ke liye, apni marzi se, apne liye jeena sikha diya hai, Maan mere bache ke pita hai jo use woh har kushi denge😊😊............soooooooooooo touchy and emotional😭😭😭..................Maan's tears, smile and pride for his Geet was heartouching😭😭😭 hearing his Mishti's words were like sweet melody to his ears😊😊😊....................

It was so touchy to see tears in Dadi and Adi's sir' eyes during this emotional scene😭............love them❀️...............their tears showed how much they loved, respected, admired and adored their Geet and how much MAANEET meant to them😊😊😊

Finally Maan sent Brij to the right place the place which he deserves so that he can rot there instead of becoming like a shadow and nightmare in our lovely MAANEET's happy and dreamyyyyyyyy life

A big thank you to Bluetooth from all crazies today for saving our Geet-Maan ki Geet only bcuz of u today Maan could reach to his Mishti and Khushi on time-bluetooth zindabad todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved dadi soooooooooooooooooo much while she was giving her piece of mind to her akal ki andi pauti πŸ˜†...................well done dadiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dadi plz don't trust that Arjun.............woh NT ka bhai hai jaisi behen waisa bhai sometimes i feel atleast NT's kartoot can be seen by others but Arjun is more like a schemer backstabber...............it is said that true enemies are better than false friends............if applied to NT and Arjun, NT is a true enemy but Arjun a false friend..............so Dadi and MAANEET should be more careful from Arjun than NT.................dadi plz don't think that just like ur MAANEET all r innocent, straightforward and have a golden heart...................plz don't trust Arjun.............

Marjaani romance naam ka band baja rahe haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†............the only thing i liked was eventhough unknowingly Anni called Arjun dokhebaaj......................Anni kaha hai toh now realize it soon as well or else along with urself u will create huge problems for our dear MAANEET..............

Precap-why again cvs Maan ko kashmaksh mein daal rahe hai woh bhi on the day when all dreams of MAANEET r going to turn into beautiful, blissful and colourful reality....................

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago