Undeserving people get awards: Kareena - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
^^desu this topic was temporarily closed coz some psycho member couldnt stop posting obscene comments about some of us (katforeva, me, maddy, ruky etc)....so simran had to shut it down until the memeber got banned..
ladygaga thumbnail
btw guess who got that person banned ??? the biggest self banning expert of this section.. lol
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think he did that on purpose, because he wanted to be banned. why would you go and do something like that?

^^coz the world is a sad place..
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

^^coz the world is a sad place..

I think he wanted to be banned.
Is this discussion going well? 33 pages. Too many pages scare me lol. And this topic is on my "hate list" after yesterday lol.

I just read the last page, and it's going off into another direction. Lets bring it back to Kareena-)
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wudnt be surprised if you say Katrina is the most deserving of all 😆 
Kajol is almost the same in all her movies-- KKHH, DDLJ, Fanaa (I can only think of these). In Gupt, she plays a negative shade but how was her acting different from all the rest?  But again, all the aforementioned actresses look the same in every other movie. Something is wrong with me or Bollywood doesnt offer enough room for versatility.
[/QUOTE]

I don't see why you had to bring Katrina in? Whenever I comment on ANYTHING. Why does every other member have to bring in Katrina? Especially when the topic is not even about Katrina!
it was in jest yaar...just like ur Golmaal 3 joke with Misslffiy
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

it was in jest yaar...just like ur Golmaal 3 joke with Misslffiy

Just because I laughed like this - 🤣?
How immature sakura.
immature, silly....its just a matter of perception...we all got a good laugh out of it...😊