Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Undeserving people get awards

Kareena Kapoor did not attend the Star Screen Awards, the Chevrolet Apsara Awards, and the Zee Cine Awards, among others. She was busy holidaying in Switzerland. She says, "New Year is the only time I get to spend with my loved ones and that is more precious to me than attending award shows. These days, the people who attend and perform at the award shows are the ones who get awards, whether they deserve it or not. While the ones who deserve awards sit at home and eat pizza! Jo jaata hai woh lata hai. The names of people who are not present are never called out." Clearly, Kareena has not minced her words. The reference here is quite obvious.

When asked about the films she liked in 2010, she replied, "I was too busy to watch any movies in 2010."

Much has been said about her equation with Priyanka Chopra. Kareena clears the air. "I do not want to comment on it because anything I say is blown out of proportion. We are friends and that is all I would like to say!"

Kareena has three big releases this year. They are Ra.One with Shah Rukh Khan, Agent Vinod with Saif Ali Khan, and Short Term Shaadi with Imran Khan.

There have been stories of her doing action sequences in Agent Vinod. She clarifies, "I am too feminine and ladylike to do action scenes by lifting my leg up and kicking people. I can only lift my leg up for Yoga and I enjoy that. I can dance but I am not into action. I know everybody is doing action roles but I am not somebody who follows trends."

Bebo is all praise for the film. She says, "People expect quality cinema from Saif Ali Khan and Agent Vinod is a mix of Tin Tin and the Bourne series. Saif is choosy and Agent Vinod is a very classy product in a league of its own."

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with the Article's title! She surely thinks a lot about herself๐Ÿค” 
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah for example Saif in Hum Tum National Award๐Ÿ˜†
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree, awards have no credibility left in BW, But if Kareena knew she was gonna get an award or thought that she'd given an award worthy performance this year then Im sure she would never have said all this.

Next year, she's got some huge movies lined up, and I;m sure she'll be nominated with big chances of winning, lets see if she doesn't show up then ๐Ÿ˜›

^Agreed a National Award for Hum Tum, is hilarious! ๐Ÿคฃ As is one for Rock On
 ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by kash4life - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sour grapes...she really thinks high abt herself :(
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL, agree with her, but coming from her it doesn't really mean much. I mean what happened last year when they gave her the best actress award for doing practically nothing in 3 idiots,and her performing at almost every award function, then there was nothing wrong with the award functions for her ๐Ÿ˜•  Sorry to say, but she is a hypocrite.Really curious to see whether she turns up for next years awards when she has some nominees.
Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 13 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

LOL, agree with her, but coming from her it doesn't really mean much. I mean what happened last year when they gave her the best actress award for doing practically nothing in 3 idiots,and her performing at almost every award function, then there was nothing wrong with the award functions for her ๐Ÿ˜•  Sorry to say, but she is a hypocrite.Really curious to see whether she turns up for next years awards when she has some nominees.

Completely agree with you!
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i keep wondering for which movie of hers this year - golmaal or WAF, did she want the award and was not getting it ? ... what prompted this ridiculous rant
Kareena not only u......no lady in bollywood can lift a leg to kick....u all are inefficient and incapable in short useless in action field....very very sad...

and yeah its truth...what u said....why bollywood awards sucks so much........
Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with her:

National Awards:
PC for Fashion
Arjun Rampal for Rock On

Zee Cinema Awards:
Prachi Desai

Apsara awards popular choices were terrible

And so many others

Why do they need to give Katrina Kaif popular awards all the time? Give it to someone else but no......they just want to make her a happy bunny Faridoon was so right about these awards