Maneet ki Shaadi..Brij strangling/try to burn Geet

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
MSK asks driver to take out car to go to CP to get Geet. Driver says..car stuck MSK says..take out bike.. Romeo says..its of no use..all roads are blocked..!!Pandeyji gets a call.. its from beauty parlor..n its Geet and says..m stuck here all alone..i m first bride who cant reach her own wedding in time..!!  MSK assures that...all will happen and on time....trust me...n Geet says how?? MSK says ..do u trust me..? Geet says..yes more than myself..and MSK says so i told u...all will be well ..smile..coz i m coming to get my bride...!! 

Mahiii in bg..and MSK gets on it and rides away to get his bride πŸ˜³ Geet is waiting outside and sees MSK.. MSK gets down..comes near Geet and hugs her.. MSK says..wait for a min.. lemme see my Mishtii... coz such a beautiful thing is not there anywhere.. even Angels wuld b jealous..that MSK got such an amazing thing..!! Geet feels shy n MSK says...why not.i have waited for this moment for ages.... i know u wanted to give surprise..n u have...we get to spend beautiful moments with each other..!! I feel like carrying u away someplace in the skies and in between mountains..where no one but me can see u...!! Geet says...then carry me away....n when i saw u on that horse i wished u carried me in ur arms someplace... Another hug...n Geet says..i saw this somewhere before n MSK says...in ur dreams?? Geet says..no i have .....in my dreams..u coming on a horse..n carrying me away n MSK smiles n Geet is annoyed...that MSk is teasing her.. MSK says..no no..ur every dream is more precious than reality... i promised to fulfil all ur dreams..n today is begining .. Geet says..i m scared...what will happen ahead?? MSK says..what before this?? Geet says..i dreamt that we are separated ...n MSK says...no one can separate us.. what u saw was dream and to make it reality is my job...n in my reality no one can separate us.. n gives her a bluetooth headphone n Geet says whats this... n MSK says..a way to keep us in touch ...coz till pheras we cant meet..!! We will be one... despite being separate..!! 

Geet in MSK lap on the horse and Maneet ride away πŸ˜

At the mansion.. Dadi is worried and asks Adi to call MSK ... right then Maneet enter and everyone is amazed to see them..n drool...!! Romeo tell Manisha..dun burn ur heart... he is getting married..!!  Romeo pats the horse...for getting MSK n Geet safe n sound in time... Dadi tells Geet she is looking beautiful n asks her to go in..n MSK follows n Dadi says...not u..u go to the tent ..get ready n come wit Barati..!! People around wonder where is Anne....as she has to tie sehra..!! MSK offers to get her..but Dadi says..already talked to her...so go..n i will tie the sehra..

Dadi feeds Sweet to MSK n put Sehra on... all office guys dance...  MSK on horse..with sehra.. πŸ˜³ Brij is at wedding venue....!! Arjun thanks Anne for being wit him in such difficult time ...n Anne says no need.....always wit u...!! Her cell rings... Barat has reached..!! Arjun shocked to hear....n Anne says...coming..right away..n Arjun says..yes u should go.... n says..but how.. .roads blocked.. lemme drop u..on my bike...n Anne says..but ur sis..n Arjun says...its ok !!

Dadi yapping wit Geet on the way to outhouse... n Dadi says well can u believe ur getting married..i culdn in my time..??MSK says something on phone n Geet replies n Dadi says...what?? geet smiles.. Tasha n Pinky drool on Geet and the wedding n dream of getting married soon..!! Barat is on its way....!!  MSK teases Geet saying....u know..now how lucky u are to have..me..after wedding..thank me..after wedding...πŸ˜† Geet has to remain silent...n MSK keeps ribbing..!!  Brij enters the mansion and  no one notices him..!! 

Baratis are all dancing....and MSK tells Geet.. Mishtii i have reached outside ur home..n Geet gets excited n tells all.. Baratis have come....n Pinky asks..how do u know n MSK says..say..n Geet says..listen carefully..and all girls see Barat and all rush off.. Geet alone!! Crackers start bursting and Maneet cant hear each other...Geet asks MSK to hurry..!! Right then Brij comes and says...'Gith'

Geet shocked to see Brij!!

-END-

Precap- Brij in Geets outhouse room n strangling Geet (😲)

New Precap - Geet runs down th mansion stairs and Brij pushes her away  and says..that i will give u such a death that no girl will dare to play wit her familys honor.....and throws oil/kerosene on her..n ignites a matchstick.. πŸ˜²

Link (Ashy)

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u so much..!