.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I LOVE ABHISHA....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS FRNDS...........
CONT ME IN.......

Originally posted by: ka7eela

@brown ..both were pathetic🤢 though i sympathized with Maya more then Rids😆 because she was suppose to be 17 and not confused  doctor like Rids, she was just plain stupid and pathetic grown up!

@ red  totally agree! cant they see it!😕 there is zero chemistry between them seriously 

and their scenes are not only totally lame but its like she lusts him, and not love him😕, all their scenes are over board, the first scene of striping, the second when she was dreaming about him and he was like he wants to do it with her! the third the towel scene where he threw the towel🤢 

whats going on this isn't crush this is pure lust🤢

@ bold i hope they go that way!..
@ blue totally! Kabir and her are the best as a couple

Yes, I agree. Like you said, Riddhima was supposed to be more mature as she was a doctor while Maya is 17 and this age some people do make mistakes which they regret. Both were too weak, if it wasn't for Piya I don't think Maya had any strength to fight for herself either.

Yes, they are portraying plain lust.......its more like just an infatuation than love........this is against the character of Misha. I just hope Ekta is showing this for a reason, like Misha realizes he is an idiot and jerk and in the process Kabir supports her and she realizes she loves Kabir and he realizes that vice versa.......😍

You know somewhere I know Indian serials aren't that smart to connect their current scenes with their future track but, I don't know why I am still keeping hope for their intellect to come on the right track.
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Yes, I agree. Like you said, Riddhima was supposed to be more mature as she was a doctor while Maya is 17 and this age some people do make mistakes which they regret. Both were too weak, if it wasn't for Piya I don't think Maya had any strength to fight for herself either.

Yes, they are portraying plain lust.......its more like just an infatuation than love........this is against the character of Misha. I just hope Ekta is showing this for a reason, like Misha realizes he is an idiot and jerk and in the process Kabir supports her and she realizes she loves Kabir and he realizes that vice versa.......😍

You know somewhere I know Indian serials aren't that smart to connect their current scenes with their future track but, I don't know why I am still keeping hope for their intellect to come on the right track.

@ blue, i hope you are right,  btw i am not sure but yesterday they showed Kabir looking at Misha when she left shru guy and that small glimpse raised my hopes for a janne tu jann na track..that would be rocking!

@ bold..maybe they prove you wrong and they do connect currant with future 😉 and maybe that would that be the first smart show ever😛

Originally posted by: ka7eela

@brown ..both were pathetic🤢 though i sympathized with Maya more then Rids😆 because she was suppose to be 17 and not confused  doctor like Rids, she was just plain stupid and pathetic grown up!

@ red  totally agree! cant they see it!😕 there is zero chemistry between them seriously 

and their scenes are not only totally lame but its like she lusts him, and not love him😕, all their scenes are over board, the first scene of striping, the second when she was dreaming about him and he was like he wants to do it with her! the third the towel scene where he threw the towel🤢 

whats going on this isn't crush this is pure lust🤢

@ bold i hope they go that way!..
@ blue totally! Kabir and her are the best as a couple

finally some people understood what i m trying to say

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MEEE!!!!!!!!!! Viv is  a new  found  love for me & priya is a toto  sweetheart
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well I've watched Vivian all the way from his Kasamh Se role as Vicky Walia and he was a negative character who turned good in the end and his acting wasn't much then but he had a natural charisma about him. Then in Ganga as Shiv he was too hot too handle and had a funny element too. In this show Pyar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani he has bared his soul for all his fans out there. His acting had improved leaps and bounds. So this show for me is all about Vivian.
Priya Wal never saw her before this show but she is so funny as Misha and i can really see chemistry with Vivian probably due to both their playful jovial nature. Don't mind seeing more of them in the show. Especially Vivian whi is so dreamy

Originally posted by: matwamango

Well I've watched Vivian all the way from his Kasamh Se role as Vicky Walia and he was a negative character who turned good in the end and his acting wasn't much then but he had a natural charisma about him. Then in Ganga as Shiv he was too hot too handle and had a funny element too. In this show Pyar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani he has bared his soul for all his fans out there. His acting had improved leaps and bounds. So this show for me is all about Vivian.

Priya Wal never saw her before this show but she is so funny as Misha and i can really see chemistry with Vivian probably due to both their playful jovial nature. Don't mind seeing more of them in the show. Especially Vivian whi is so dreamy

Yep I agree with you. Though its the opposite case with me, I have seen a show of Priya Wal previously in Remix while I have never seen Vivian in any show so, this is my first show of him. But, like you said, it so obvious that he tries his best and we can see that from his scenes. I remember from the first episode of PKYEK and to now, he has improved a lot which shows how hard he works. 😊😉
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well like naps it goes without saying that me too started watching the show for misha...n still watch it mainly coz of her......but yes...earlier i actually hated abhay's character.....but now I give full credit to vivian...coz he actually managed to make the character of abhay grow on me........so much so that now i am actually impressed with the way he portrays abhay 😛

n well like my nappy said....its only misha n abhay who have lots of layers to their characters n r unique in their own way....so am toh deffo an abhisha fan...n look forward to their scenes....hope they develop a special bond in the future episodes 😳
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just love misha and abhay so much .............
i do watch the serial for them but i did start watch because i just love vivian , vampire and did liked the promo so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the most ajeeb jodi...abhay and misha🤢