Posted: 13 years ago
To be honest, I started watching this show for Priya Wal as I loved her acting in Remix and then the promos of Vivian were also very mesmerizing, when I saw his intense eyes for the first time in the promos, thats what appealed to me.

I mean I know the show is about Abhay and Piya and I do like them. But, for me the in terms of actors, its Vivian and Priya Wal that stand out in this show. I like the other actors too like Vishal Gandhi, the girl who plays Panchi, and Sukirti but, I am not really that big fans of them as much as I adore Vivian and Priya.

The show would be pretty dull for me if these two weren't in the show and I look out for the scenes that these two are in! Vivian is intense and brings the mysterious element to the show as a vampire which make the viewers hooked on to their seats just looking at his eyes. Priya is a breath of fresh air with her scenes and takes the viewer with her laughing at her comic timings!

I am not pairing them up just combining my favorites from this show for people who watch the show for them! I am not saying that Abhisha should be pair! Definitely not! I like Abhiya as a couple and will vouch for them but, I just said that I watch the show for Abhay and Misha as I like their characters more! So, in terms of character wise only not in terms of couple.

I am also not saying that the show should be about them, the show's concept is about Abhiya and should remain so. But, its just that these characters of Abhay and Misha are quite different unique in their own right. I have seen characters like Piya in other serials before as almost 98% of our indian serials are based on female protagonists who engage in crying, running around, jumping to conclusions, waiting for her prince charming. But, Misha and Abhay are different that's why I adore their characters becuz, I have never seen characters like them before in other serial.........at least I haven't. I know many will say that Misha is similar to Anveesha of Remix, but if you really look at it they are still quite different personalities.

So are there any Abhisha fans in here? 😳

This is just my opinion and just looking for people who have the same opinion. πŸ˜‰

P.S.: Before commenting, please thoroughly read my post to know what I am saying exactly instead of "assuming" that I am trying to pair Abhay and Misha up! I am a fan of Abhay-Piya pairing too so, that's not what I am saying. I am just talking about liking the characters of Abhay and Misha as how Vivian and Priya have portrayed it.
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Priya Wal is awesome as Misha. I have not seen any other shows of any of the actors of PKYEK, so I cannot compare. But I like the relationship Abhay and Misha share. Misha has always been neutral towards Abhay but warming up more now. Abhay too always had a soft corner for her as someone who matters for Piya. During Panchi's engagement Party Abhay helps a drunken Misha and during the earth quake he saves her from dying. I guess Abhay would always look out for Misha as Piya's sister and best friend. However, I would not want Abhisha pairing, they are good as they are.

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Priya Wal is awesome as Misha. I have not seen any other shows of any of the actors of PKYEK, so I cannot compare. But I like the relationship Abhay and Misha share. Misha has always been neutral towards Abhay but warming up more now. Abhay too always had a soft corner for her as someone who matters for Piya. During Panchi's engagement Party Abhay helps a drunken Misha and during the earth quake he saves her from dying. I guess Abhay would always look out for Misha as Piya's sister and best friend. However, I would not want Abhisha pairing, they are good as they are.

well said anamika,
do agree wid u😊

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

OMG! I think I made it very clear in my post that I am not talking about Abhisha pairing.........but, still if you didn't get it then I added a few more lines to make it more direct and to the point. I was just talking about character wise that I like Abhay and Misha's characters more than other characters not necessarily meaning that they should pair up together becuz, I like Abhiya as a couple.
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree .. i always loved Priya Wal .. after Remix i was soo hoping that she returns to telly world.. and there she comes with a boom..

I love her potrayal of Misha .. she is soo cool, calm and practical.. and now how she behaves around Shaw is soo cute and real.. Priya makes Misha all the more interesting..

Abhay is also mesmerising...

i always wanted them to share a special bond of understanding and friendship.. they always rock wen they r togethr ..

Hoping to c more of them :-)
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well oppinions are diffrent:)..... i was attracted to this show for the known natural and great acting of Sukirti....hadnt seen much abt Vivian....but even he made his place as one my favz recently cause the remarkable improvment since beginning.....and the unbelivable great coact that goes so well with eachother...so  thats the the actings that stands out.....plus Haseena,Tracker, kabir actually....the other actings are great but i find them more in a average level:)

its averagly a great team:)
Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok my main reason for watching the show was Sukirti i loved her ever since i saw her as Rids in DM, also i loved her and Vivian chemistry from whatever i have seen in the promo, and Vivian looked very convincing as a dark hero and now i seem i cant have enough of both😳

however i have never seen both Vivian and Priya in any of their previous shows, but i had glimpse of priya in remix when i watched one or two episodes  of the show in Youtube because of KW but the show seemed very childish to my taste and i didn't like the chemistry of both couples  (no offence to anyone ) so i didn't watch it!

so PKYEK is the first show i am watching of them both and to tell you the truth i loved them both from day one, both are very good actors and i love to see more of their bonding like friends or jija sali, in case Abhay marries Piya😳i also would like to see Misha helping them come closer

however i have some reservations about Misha's character, i don't find her sensible as many claim her to be, i feel its in bad taste they show her drinking all the time in the parties, picnics or whatever  and getting wasted! she is supposed to be 17! a minor! 

i hate drinking and i just hate how they are promoting drinking in the show, to be something fun to do because its not!, people especially minors  die from being overly intoxicated and most of the times they get raped too or sexually abused! 

btw i wanted to write  a topic about it but then i felt people might feel offended πŸ₯±

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
well yes i love AbhiSha but not as a couple...but as sister-bro relationship...they rocked together....and misha was the first one to make abhay smile...and abhay like a protective brother-in-law protects misha....not only misha but also panchi....

as for priya...i have never watch remix..but yes i have watch kggk...where she plays parvati's daughter(adopted)...i love her since then.....

in PYKYEK...she rocks big time....i just love her as misha....
manur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u.....these two characters are very important...
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am an Abhisha shipper as well! Ofcourse I don't want them as couple either...it won't match only...but I like their relationship...the silent admiration and respect that they have for each other...and the care for each other is beautiful!

I have always been Priya Wal's fan! Since remix days...infact I began watching this show coz of Priya (and I still do watch for her)! So I think there is nothing more I need to say on this side...I just love her!πŸ˜³πŸ€— But Abhay's character...I hated him...despised his character...he rather used to confused me...but now he has gained a small place in my heart...!! The confusion that he himself is in...I can connect with him and vivian is doing a great job portraying that! So yaaa...have become fond of his character because there are layers to him! He isn't too good and he isn't too bad either! He doesn't care yet he does!! I like that...😳

When it comes to the strength of the character sketch, I believe that these two characters are the strongest...with layers to them! They are not perfect, and neither are they trying to be one! So yaaa...character-wise, I love these both and I am certainly an Abhisha Fan!!😳

I would love to see more bonding between them...a pep sibling-type talk would be nice!😳 

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago