Update soon !

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nicce
continue and pls add me in ur pm list
komlika thumbnail
nice concept.........so is sameera positive then????🤔........well anyway as long as maan-geet together i dont care 😆 .......do PM me 😊
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: komlika

nice concept.........so is sameera positive then????🤔........well anyway as long as maan-geet together i dont care 😆 .......do PM me 😊

i don't want to spoil anything.  There are many twists ahead. you will just have to wait and find out.

komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeynab111

i don't want to spoil anything.  There are many twists ahead. you will just have to wait and find out.

hey wait hi toh nahi hota..........😭 🤣 .............so update soon😃
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

hey wait hi toh nahi hota..........😭 🤣 .............so update soon😃

don't worry i am most likely going to update part 2 tonight. and i will reward u with part 3 tomorrow. 

hint hint: i will end ur anticipation and tell you that maneet will meet in part 3. see im so nice aren't I????😆

komlika thumbnail

don't worry i am most likely going to update part 2 tonight. and i will reward u with part 3 tomorrow. 

hint hint: i will end ur anticipation and tell you that maneet will meet in part 3. see im so nice aren't I????😆

UR SO NICE 🤗.............will be waiting......😍
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
hey guys...in my character sketch i had a question. i was wondering who should be vicky, like which celebrity??? if u guys have any ideas or suggestions let me know.  Vicky is going to be a real fun and naughty character so i would like to put a face on him so when u read about him in my FF than u could imagine him better...if that makes any sense...lo.

vicky won't be introduced till later...idk maybe part 5 or 6. so we still have time. so yea if u got any suggestions let me know. luv u guys.
komlika thumbnail

hey guys...in my character sketch i had a question. i was wondering who should be vicky, like which celebrity??? if u guys have any ideas or suggestions let me know.  Vicky is going to be a real fun and naughty character so i would like to put a face on him so when u read about him in my FF than u could imagine him better...if that makes any sense...lo.

vicky won't be introduced till later...idk maybe part 5 or 6. so we still have time. so yea if u got any suggestions let me know. luv u guys.

u can make YASH (owner of Indian paint) from show to play vicky........i think his real name is JAI BHANUSALI........(not sure)🤔
--jassi-- thumbnail
Heyyy.
Just came across your FF.
I'm liking it so far. So sad that both Maan's and Geet's hearts were broken :-(
Anywayzzz. Update Soooonnn!

BTW:
I have 3 suggestions for Vicky

Sushant Rajput - Preet of Kis Desh and Manav of Pavitra Rishta
I'm recommending him because his character in Kis Desh (Preet) goes really well with Vicky's description

Mohit Sehgal - Samrat of Miley Jab Hum Tum
His character also goes really well with Vicky's description

Arjun Bijlani - Mayank of Miley Jab Hum Tum
His character in MJHT is not like Vicky's but he has that hit of mischief in him wich makes him a bit like Vicky's character!

Hope I helped!
-Jassi