Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Do you guys think Nivi will now tell Viren about her doubt on Sid? She had a kind of angry disgusted kind of look when Viren asked Sid what he was doing in jungle and Sid was all shocked. Nivi was still crying when Sid knocked on door, so I think they just came back, but still I don't get it how come Viren was in his night clothes, well I have to wait till tomorrow to find that out.

I really don't want brother's rift yaar already there are lots of tracks going on and don't want one more to be added. Now I guess Sid will believe what Viren was saying about somebody trying to hurt Nivi and hopefully they use their brain to solve this and not to suspect each other.

But ketty everything is indicating towards brothers rift track too I don't know who is actual stalker and what the mystery is all about but this track is leading to every new track without actually closing the old opened track. Anyway there is also possibility that even Sid might doubt Viren later on. I don't know where story is heading to though most of people are sure Viren trying to frame Sid and then eventually turn out to be negative. Few think even after this NivRen will move on and some think its will go to Nivarth way. But I am feeling something will happen and in the end he will be framed how and why that I don't know because the dialog Na chahte huye bhi ant mein sabki nazar mein main hi galat ban jaata huin.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lams

hi everyone .

@navz awesome analysis ... next time you say you cant do romantci scenes i dont know if i can believe you ...but thanks a lot sweetheart for the uploads too .. specially the SBB one .. even I noticed that this time both were blushing and I was wondering why .. i dont want to say anything as its their personal life .. I guess after doing some romantic scenes one somehow does that ..

@faiza congrats thats just awesome !! all the best for your future studies ...where are you located ?

i am awaiting all the rest analysis too :) ...

I saw the whole episode because I wanted to see if nivi unmasks MP , hmm but that never happened .. I really hoped for Viren to come rescue Nivi tomm but seeing SID i am pissed ..anyways its difficult to comment on precap as sometimes we dont understand the placement of the scene ..

Hello Lamya Diiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
I'm From The UK!!! 😃
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

But ketty everything is indicating towards brothers rift track too I don't know who is actual stalker and what the mystery is all about but this track is leading to every new track without actually closing the old opened track. Anyway there is also possibility that even Sid might doubt Viren later on. I don't know where story is heading to though most of people are sure Viren trying to frame Sid and then eventually turn out to be negative. Few think even after this NivRen will move on and some think its will go to Nivarth way. But I am feeling something will happen and in the end he will be framed how and why that I don't know because the dialog Na chahte huye bhi ant mein sabki nazar mein main hi galat ban jaata huin.

Jaani as far as Nivarth is concerned there is no Nivarth. It has ended coz it is not Ekta show kay aaj iss say shaadi kal ussay. It is RS show and RS does not believe in multiple marraiges. But I was just watching the episode again it does not look like Viren coz the waiy that person was walking it did not look like Viren. So lets c
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Faizu how r u sweetie. I loved your analysis and was LOL reading CC-JW scene, today JW threw me of track, I still can't believe he wanted his son's happiness and he wanted CC to leave him alone because he was with his wife. And I don't know why CC said what he is even doing there that he can't even call once. Come on yaar you don't know what people do on their HM. I think YD should send CC-JW on one, at least we will have CC free episodes for some time and may be just may be she comes back with better outlook at life, nothing bad in hoping right?

Once again amazing poetic description of date scene. The way you describe things is, each and everything with so much details, just mindblowing. And your hugs dissection was so dreamy, sweetie I just can't get enough of that.

Well I loved today's episode for two reasons one that Nivi accepted Viren and other that Nivi fought with those goons with courage, she was scared but still strong enough to try to unmask that guy. I would have just fainted.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Faizu how r u sweetie. I loved your analysis and was LOL reading CC-JW scene, today JW threw me of track, I still can't believe he wanted his son's happiness and he wanted CC to leave him alone because he was with his wife. And I don't know why CC said what he is even doing there that he can't even call once. Come on yaar you don't know what people do on their HM. I think YD should send CC-JW on one, at least we will have CC free episodes for some time and may be just may be she comes back with better outlook at life, nothing bad in hoping right?

Once again amazing poetic description of date scene. The way you describe things is, each and everything with so much details, just mindblowing. And your hugs dissection was so dreamy, sweetie I just can't get enough of that.

Well I loved today's episode for two reasons one that Nivi accepted Viren and other that Nivi fought with those goons with courage, she was scared but still strong enough to try to unmask that guy. I would have just fainted.

Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I'm Recovering 😆😉
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
YES, YD SHOULD SEND CC-JW ON A HONEYMOON.
CC JUST ASKS SOME OF THE MOST STUPIDEST QUESTIONS SOMETIMES!!!

Awwwwwwwww, THAT HUG WAS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!
Yup, I Agreee, But I Would Have Got That Same Danda That The Goons Used To Make Nivi Unconscious With, AND HIT THEM WITH IT!! 😃
I'm Evil To People Who Are Evil To My LOVED Ones! 😉
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Girls, here are my thoughts for today.

1) Finally we get to see JW and I liked when he said "woh apni patni ke saath gaya hai". Yes, JW finally considered Nivi as Viren's wife. CC knows that something is going on in Viren's mind and she needs to find that out. She is not worried about safety of Viren but what he is upto. As we really do not know Viren's past so we cannot say what is in his mind or what he is upto. To me it looks like he is trying desperately to make Nivi fall for him and become his whole-heartedly (tan se, man se). He wants their souls to meet as he has waited patiently and given enough time and space to Nivi to accept their relationship. This is the best part about Viren. He never forced himself, he always gave his opinion but left the decision on Nivi. He has laid a very good foundation for their married life. We all see that Nivi has finally fallen for him and trusts him fully. She has taken the next step forward. 

2) NiVren romantic date - What to say about this part.. I have no words, I am speechless today. Navz has explained it so beautifully. Shahjahan takes his Mumtaz to the gazebo decorated by him and all the preparations done by him. His one more attempt to make Nivi his. I liked how they both walked hand in hand towards the table. So romantic and the decor is all red and they are dressed in red - symbol of love. And Nivi makes Viren feel special by saying that she likes whatever he likes. So true, that is how it should be. They both should like what the other person likes. They should know each other's likes and dislikes and Nivi is making conscious effort to know that. Viren is happy and asks the butlers to serve them. Viren wants Nivi to start but Nivi wants them to be alone - just two of them and tells Viren the same through her eyes. Kahte hain na "Samajhdhar ko ishara hi kafi hai." And Viren leans forward so that Nivi can feed him.
Oh my, Nivi is all in a playful mood, teasing her Shahjahan and enjoying his expressions. Viren could not believe this is Nivi and is so satisfied when he eats the bite from her hand, as if he has achieved everything. He looks at her intently to see the change in her. He has got all the indications tonight from Nivi. Nivi starts singing and what a change - it is no longer DOSTI. It is "that this envionment is beautiful as you are with me." Yes, bhagwan inki jodi banaye rakhna. And Viren says that yeh dosti ab dosti se hai aagey and pyaar ka woh pal aane wala hai.
Viren does not forget to gift her here too...He is fully prepared and for his Valentine he has bought perfume - perfect gift for the perfect occasion. And I loved how Viren was teasing her and being naughty with her but Nivi is smart. She knew how she can fool him and she was successful. She pretended to be upset and walked away and our majnu followed his laila and smart Laila took the gift from him. If you all look he was infact happy to see this and was totally zapped. 
THe best part of this whole song and dance sequence was the Violin scene and the ballroom dance. The stanza of that part is excellent and so apt
"Aane wala hai woh lamha,
tumko mein diklaunga,
Tum bhi mujh mein kho jaogi, 
mein bhi tum mein kho jaonga,
Chupke se aayegi woh ek hansi,
Oh woh jo tere honton pe hai dekhni"

I am fida on this stanza...Describes Viren's feelings perfectly, what he wants and demands for his life. He wants her to be his and always wants her to smile... Aisa hota hai pyaar. Isko kahte hain pyaar. He is not asking anything for himself just for Nivi.
Kinny has enacted this scene so beautifully. Got to see playful Kinny here while playing violin and I loved his way of standing with lot of attitude. And then comes our Neha (mind you not Nivi as I did not see Nivi here) and to prove herself she took the violin but poor her could not play it. Look how Kinny is laughing and making fun of her and she is all upset and stands there with grumpy face and looks at him and walks away. And then immediately we see NiVren, doing ballroom dance. Very elegant, simple, nice steps. I only saw love and passion in Viren's eyes during this scene and his desire for her when he stops her from leaving him.
Then the last part where they both go in the gazebo and Viren could not control himself now. He reached his limit as Nivi gave him all the right signals. He kisses her hand and Nivi turns as she knew what Viren wanted. I was dead when Viren comes and holds her shoulders from back as if hugging her. He was all passionate and starving for her at this moment. He had his eyes all lowered as now he did not want to show her what he felt and he did not want to see what Nivi's reaction was as he has already seen tonight. This embrace was very passionate and tight as compared to yesterday's. 
Navz has explained this beautifully.
So now he turns Nivi towards himself as he wanted to see her face, her eyes, her feelings in her eyes for him..He wanted to show his burning desire and passion and hunger in his eyes to her. And he knew she will not shy away now and she did not. She herself was looking at him very intently and Viren was in smiles. He achieveed her love - Nivi ka dil Viren ke liye dharak raha tha. And he wanted to hear that heart beat, he wanted to hear her deep breaths that is why he turned her towards him. He wanted to feel her warm breaths....And when he could not control, he just hugged her tightly and Nivi hugged him back. It was from both sides - "Aag dono taraf barabar lagi hui thi."
And what a hug yaar...maar dala. Viren's was a passionate hug, very tight as if he is never going to leave her. He just wanted to get lost in her. He got his life in his arms and he was so happy and satisfied. Nivi was happy and contented to give back to Viren. Viren teared up because of all these emotions and happiness that his life loves him. He has starved for this love for so long - love that is only his. Nivi is only Viren's and nobody else's. Nobody can take Nivi away from him, not now as Nivi has taken their relationship to next level. Not fully there but yes almost there. Dil ka milan to ho gaya and tan (physical) ka milan bhi ho jayega. He felt her touch today, her physical touch in a romantic way.
Now when they go back to their shack, Viren is all in smiles and just looking at Nivi while walking behind her. He is anticipating something and is waiting for Nivi to initiate. Lightning strucks and vola...Nivi hugs Viren. TOday, Viren and Nivi were touching each other's forehead so many times and now Viren leans his head to her side head frame while hugging her with both hands covering her back. Again a passionate hug.  And yes I would also agree with Viren. If lightning brings Nivi closer to Viren then let it be there for the whole night. But it has to be spoiled by MP.

Girls, neither Viren nor Sid are the stalkers. Viren cannot hurt his life, his love. No way. He only wants her smiles and her love and he knows she is ready to love him now so he will not destroy this chance. Nivi will never be able to forgive Viren if he is the stalker and he knows that very well so he will not stoop this level. Sid will not do it as  he still likes Nivi and he still considers her as his friend regardless of DD's promise. It is somebody else who is trying to frame Sid by maing NiVren pawn in their game. But I am upset with Viren for leaving his wife alone in the jungle when she said "bahut dar lag raha hai." 
The attackers seemed to be hired goons. So we still do not know who the real brain is behind all this. And as far as what Sid was doing there, I think he came to just check on them as CC Must have called him to find out about Viren and must have told him to go and check as the resort or cottage is not that safe. It was just a coincidence but Viren and Nivi will doubt him as we already saw from the precap. I do not want any brother rift. They both are very sweet and have good relationship. And I am also sure that Viren must have got hurt in the back at the same place. So we will see tomorrow how he reacts when he finds out that Nivi got hurt. I want to see his paagalpan tomorrow.

Hope you all like it. Please comment.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Faizu and Anju it was a mindblowing analysis 😃 I loved both the analysis they were outstanding the emotions were very beautiful. Anju even I said this neither of them is stalker but stalker is surely framing Sid. Brother rift is also coming as if Viren will suspect Sid then Sid can't just bear the blame and their relation will be bad for sometime till actual stalker is caught.
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Ladies!

I just got home from work and wanted to write my thoughts before I go through and read your posts.

To begin, I got to work early so that I could watch the episode and was stressed out when all the links weren't up. But I didn't have to wait long!

OMG!!! What an episode! Viren hot as ever and Nivi adorable as ever! KinHa burns up the screen and I swear I blush when I'm watching them. Thank God I'm by myself in the classroom or else my students would think I'm weird!

The date was very romantic and I loved the song sequence and all of the isharas Nivi was giving Viren. However, I have to say that I couldn't enjoy the loving moments as much as I wanted to b/c I kept thinking about what was going to happen next....THE STALKER'S APPEARANCE!! I was dreading the last half of the episode and I swear I was scared! Poor Nivi calling out for Viren and Viren nowhere in sight.

So what did we learn today? We know that there were two men ganging up on Nivi, possibly hired goons. We know that one of the goons was hurt on the shoulder, so that will play a part later on with this track. We know that CC believes Viren is up to something which makes him very suspicious in our eyes. We know that Sid, after storming out on Divya, all of a sudden shows up at the love shack. 

So what does this all mean? It means that WE ARE NO CLOSER TO FINDING OUT WHO THE LAME MP/STALKER IS!! However, we can place reasonable suspicion upon Sid b/c why does he show up at the love shack? What reason does he have to show up there? We can also place reasonable suspicion upon Viren (I know we don't want to, but we have to). Viren leaves Nivi alone in a place that is not safe KNOWING that someone is after her AND his not so loving actions and looks also indicate that he may not be above board with Nivi. 

Lastly, who do I feel sorry for?! POOR NIVI😭!! Poor girl she was well and truly tortured today, both mentally and physically. If Viren is in fact behind this, I don't know if I could forgive him, so how will Nivi?! 

My verdict: I am 50/50 ðŸ˜­. Half of me believes that Viren is the MP/Stalker and other half of me believes it is Sid. Nevertheless I will jump for joy if RS makes that stalker anyone but Viren!
Edited by asyadada - 13 years ago
sahuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls, here are my thoughts for today.

1) Finally we get to see JW and I liked when he said "woh apni patni ke saath gaya hai". Yes, JW finally considered Nivi as Viren's wife. CC knows that something is going on in Viren's mind and she needs to find that out. She is not worried about safety of Viren but what he is upto. As we really do not know Viren's past so we cannot say what is in his mind or what he is upto. To me it looks like he is trying desperately to make Nivi fall for him and become his whole-heartedly (tan se, man se). He wants their souls to meet as he has waited patiently and given enough time and space to Nivi to accept their relationship. This is the best part about Viren. He never forced himself, he always gave his opinion but left the decision on Nivi. He has laid a very good foundation for their married life. We all see that Nivi has finally fallen for him and trusts him fully. She has taken the next step forward. 

2) NiVren romantic date - What to say about this part.. I have no words, I am speechless today. Navz has explained it so beautifully. Shahjahan takes his Mumtaz to the gazebo decorated by him and all the preparations done by him. His one more attempt to make Nivi his. I liked how they both walked hand in hand towards the table. So romantic and the decor is all red and they are dressed in red - symbol of love. And Nivi makes Viren feel special by saying that she likes whatever he likes. So true, that is how it should be. They both should like what the other person likes. They should know each other's likes and dislikes and Nivi is making conscious effort to know that. Viren is happy and asks the butlers to serve them. Viren wants Nivi to start but Nivi wants them to be alone - just two of them and tells Viren the same through her eyes. Kahte hain na "Samajhdhar ko ishara hi kafi hai." And Viren leans forward so that Nivi can feed him.
Oh my, Nivi is all in a playful mood, teasing her Shahjahan and enjoying his expressions. Viren could not believe this is Nivi and is so satisfied when he eats the bite from her hand, as if he has achieved everything. He looks at her intently to see the change in her. He has got all the indications tonight from Nivi. Nivi starts singing and what a change - it is no longer DOSTI. It is "that this envionment is beautiful as you are with me." Yes, bhagwan inki jodi banaye rakhna. And Viren says that yeh dosti ab dosti se hai aagey and pyaar ka woh pal aane wala hai.
Viren does not forget to gift her here too...He is fully prepared and for his Valentine he has bought perfume - perfect gift for the perfect occasion. And I loved how Viren was teasing her and being naughty with her but Nivi is smart. She knew how she can fool him and she was successful. She pretended to be upset and walked away and our majnu followed his laila and smart Laila took the gift from him. If you all look he was infact happy to see this and was totally zapped. 
THe best part of this whole song and dance sequence was the Violin scene and the ballroom dance. The stanza of that part is excellent and so apt
"Aane wala hai woh lamha,
tumko mein diklaunga,
Tum bhi mujh mein kho jaogi, 
mein bhi tum mein kho jaonga,
Chupke se aayegi woh ek hansi,
Oh woh jo tere honton pe hai dekhni"

I am fida on this stanza...Describes Viren's feelings perfectly, what he wants and demands for his life. He wants her to be his and always wants her to smile... Aisa hota hai pyaar. Isko kahte hain pyaar. He is not asking anything for himself just for Nivi.
Kinny has enacted this scene so beautifully. Got to see playful Kinny here while playing violin and I loved his way of standing with lot of attitude. And then comes our Neha (mind you not Nivi as I did not see Nivi here) and to prove herself she took the violin but poor her could not play it. Look how Kinny is laughing and making fun of her and she is all upset and stands there with grumpy face and looks at him and walks away. And then immediately we see NiVren, doing ballroom dance. Very elegant, simple, nice steps. I only saw love and passion in Viren's eyes during this scene and his desire for her when he stops her from leaving him.
Then the last part where they both go in the gazebo and Viren could not control himself now. He reached his limit as Nivi gave him all the right signals. He kisses her hand and Nivi turns as she knew what Viren wanted. I was dead when Viren comes and holds her shoulders from back as if hugging her. He was all passionate and starving for her at this moment. He had his eyes all lowered as now he did not want to show her what he felt and he did not want to see what Nivi's reaction was as he has already seen tonight. This embrace was very passionate and tight as compared to yesterday's. 
Navz has explained this beautifully.
So now he turns Nivi towards himself as he wanted to see her face, her eyes, her feelings in her eyes for him..He wanted to show his burning desire and passion and hunger in his eyes to her. And he knew she will not shy away now and she did not. She herself was looking at him very intently and Viren was in smiles. He achieveed her love - Nivi ka dil Viren ke liye dharak raha tha. And he wanted to hear that heart beat, he wanted to hear her deep breaths that is why he turned her towards him. He wanted to feel her warm breaths....And when he could not control, he just hugged her tightly and Nivi hugged him back. It was from both sides - "Aag dono taraf barabar lagi hui thi."
And what a hug yaar...maar dala. Viren's was a passionate hug, very tight as if he is never going to leave her. He just wanted to get lost in her. He got his life in his arms and he was so happy and satisfied. Nivi was happy and contented to give back to Viren. Viren teared up because of all these emotions and happiness that his life loves him. He has starved for this love for so long - love that is only his. Nivi is only Viren's and nobody else's. Nobody can take Nivi away from him, not now as Nivi has taken their relationship to next level. Not fully there but yes almost there. Dil ka milan to ho gaya and tan (physical) ka milan bhi ho jayega. He felt her touch today, her physical touch in a romantic way.
Now when they go back to their shack, Viren is all in smiles and just looking at Nivi while walking behind her. He is anticipating something and is waiting for Nivi to initiate. Lightning strucks and vola...Nivi hugs Viren. TOday, Viren and Nivi were touching each other's forehead so many times and now Viren leans his head to her side head frame while hugging her with both hands covering her back. Again a passionate hug.  And yes I would also agree with Viren. If lightning brings Nivi closer to Viren then let it be there for the whole night. But it has to be spoiled by MP.

Girls, neither Viren nor Sid are the stalkers. Viren cannot hurt his life, his love. No way. He only wants her smiles and her love and he knows she is ready to love him now so he will not destroy this chance. Nivi will never be able to forgive Viren if he is the stalker and he knows that very well so he will not stoop this level. Sid will not do it as  he still likes Nivi and he still considers her as his friend regardless of DD's promise. It is somebody else who is trying to frame Sid by maing NiVren pawn in their game. But I am upset with Viren for leaving his wife alone in the jungle when she said "bahut dar lag raha hai." 
The attackers seemed to be hired goons. So we still do not know who the real brain is behind all this. And as far as what Sid was doing there, I think he came to just check on them as CC Must have called him to find out about Viren and must have told him to go and check as the resort or cottage is not that safe. It was just a coincidence but Viren and Nivi will doubt him as we already saw from the precap. I do not want any brother rift. They both are very sweet and have good relationship. And I am also sure that Viren must have got hurt in the back at the same place. So we will see tomorrow how he reacts when he finds out that Nivi got hurt. I want to see his paagalpan tomorrow.

Hope you all like it. Please comment.

Anju I really love your analysis. and I wish this is true. I agree Nivi would never forgive Viren if he is behind all this. I really dont want Viren to be behind this..... but then we dont know what CVs are thinking...and what they might do to boost the TRPs.
sahuja thumbnail

Do you guys think Nivi will now tell Viren about her doubt on Sid? She had a kind of angry disgusted kind of look when Viren asked Sid what he was doing in jungle and Sid was all shocked. Nivi was still crying when Sid knocked on door, so I think they just came back, but still I don't get it how come Viren was in his night clothes, well I have to wait till tomorrow to find that out.

I really don't want brother's rift yaar already there are lots of tracks going on and don't want one more to be added. Now I guess Sid will believe what Viren was saying about somebody trying to hurt Nivi and hopefully they use their brain to solve this and not to suspect each other.

I think its still too early... until she sees sid is hurt bec of todays incident... or may be Divya's perfume plays a key role