Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sahuja..thanks for liking my analysis.. I think I have not met you before on this thread.. Welcome to our thread..What is your name?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anju wonderful analysis sweetie. Nivi finally not singing about dosti and finally accepted her relation with Viren and what is the beautiful way to express that. I really loved the way Nivi was giving small indication to Viren that she is ready to move forward. You are right aag dono taraf barabar lagi jui thi, after a long time NivRen were totally in sync with each other. I agree with you that stalker is neither Viren nor Sid, Nivi will never forgive Viren if he is doing all this and Viren knows Nivi pretty well to do that mistake and again how can a guy love someone so much can even think about hurting her. And about Sid, even if he is upset, he will not hurt Nivi physically either. He concern for Nivi was very clear in precap, he was genuinely worried about her. Also I don't want brother's rift and don't even want Nivi to suspect Viren, if Nivi suspect Viren with something like this it will be really hurtful for Viren as how come after doing so much she can even think that he can stoop to this level. I just hope Nivi doesn't suspect him this time.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Hi Asya I totally agree with you that we are not any closer to finding who is the stalker and we have more questions today than yesterday. I am getting restless and just want this stupid track to end already. I don't know how long CTs want this to drag. Even if you watch a thriller movie it ends in 90 minutes, but here mystery is going on for 3 months. Well I am not suspecting Viren or Sid, as you said things are pointing towards these two and that's the reason I think they are not involved. Somebody is trying to kill two birds from one stone, hurting Nivi and destroying Sid's reputation.

gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahuja

I think its still too early... until she sees sid is hurt bec of todays incident... or may be Divya's perfume plays a key role

Hi Sahuja, Sid is not hurt, his shirt didn't have any blood stain on it, he was there, right after those goons left, so he wouldn't have time to change. Reason Nivi will suspect Sid is his presence at that place and he was present at most of previous incident too. But I am hoping that Nivi think about blood stain and hurt shoulder before blaming him. I just don't want them to waste their energy and relations by going after wrong person.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved your points asya and true they are showing the suspicion on both actually more than Sid doing its like he is getting framed and Viren is doing but I agree with all others that both are not involved initially I doubted Divya but why would she frame Sid so she can't do this so like all my full on doubt is on JAAL killing 2 birds with one shot harming Nivi so that she is out of Viren's life and framing Sid so that he is out of property. On a lighter note it can be NANDU who has fullon obsession on Sid and he want to separate Sid from all his family so that he will become Sid's protecter and Sid will be all his😉😆.

Agree with you ketty even I don't want this and I want Nivi to think rationally before putting the blame on anyone
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know i am going away from my initial thoughts... but I just never want nivren to end...they look beautiful together... so I am having other thoughs thinking abt the complete scenario....

starting fresh... the recent HM article said Nivi will start suspecting between viren and sid... so if she suspecting one to be behind her... on second thoughts the CVs wont let the actual person out soon.... may be it is not Viren and for sure Sid.... so who has the main benefit of framing Sid and proving Nivi mental...so that she is out of Viren's life.... only one that comes to my mind is Jawahar.... he can take over the business from sid..if he loses face infront of family... remember Sid refusing money to jawahar... secondly... nivi being Keshav's daughter ...how can she remove her from Virens life..now that he knows...viren will not let this happen...and has already told that he can kill himself.... only way if nivi is proven mental... viren cant do anything... but will leave her....

none of the children know, that nivi's mother used to see strange things..ending up in her suicide... except for all the elders... Jawahar must know this... also seeing todays episode... he was calm as to having no contact with Viren... he called Nivi his wife.. he said what if the place is not safe..viren is not a kid... does he know where they are? he can hire people to go after them and prove sid being behind all this... he has done this before with keshav... and his own brother... he can go to any extent for property..and getting his place back ...may be viren will turn negative... but not in this case... may be bec he might want to hide something in his past from nivi.... if he is saying he is turning physotic all for love... which could mean that he want to hide something from nivi... he fears if nivi will know the truth abt his past , she might leave him... not sure what is going on.... but really i dont want it to be viren just for nivi's sake.

what do u guys think... CVs will not reveal the real stalker so easily...

sonia
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Theory of today:

We all are worried who is the stalker so don't think too much it is Sid now I must explain all the reasons why Sid is the stalker.

See it is shown from childhood Sid was pampered child in the house so the complete family loved him. But no one knows due all this he was also burdened by the responsibilities whereas Viren was a free bird. He always has to fit in perfect image as being resposnible for all. He grew up and loved a girl Nivi but one more secret he actually loved Nandu from childhood but due to the responsibilities towards family he had to sacrifice his 2 loves and got married to a Psycho Divya which was complete pain in his neck. Even Nandu's heart was shattered so both lovers sat at lovers point and made a plan to run out of mad house and Psycho wife Divya so they knows if Sid really wants to be away from Divya what better place than jail as no one will follow them there and they will free from mad house and Divya and Sidandu story can start there. So they started stalking Nivi and left all the clues so that Nivi believe Sid is stalker it was nearly accomplished on day when Nivi was considered insane and Sid was way too happy but Nivi was more smart she used this oppurtunity for her escape from Sood mad house and Viren to stand against the family so that they throw both of them out of house but to their bad luck no one said a word and Viren had to bring her back in the mad house and 4 of them Sidandu and NivRen were disappointed but Viren planned a HM trip for them and Sid also want to go with Nandu but Divya heard it and forced Sid to take her to the honeymoon. So they all went to goa so that they can live in peace NivRen were happy but Sid was enrages as he had to accompany his psycho wife and he and Nandu made another plan to frame himself in front of both NivRen so he did all lover shack drama.

So what do you think will Sid be able to convince NivRen that he and Nandu is stalker so that he be out of house? Or NivRen will use this oppurtunity to prove Nivi mad and Viren can move out of house along with her? Will Sidandu loe track will get his manzil or Will Viren spoil their plans by coming between Sidandu opening Virendo past affair?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Hi Sahuja, good points, JW has motive for torturing Nivi and he can also be benefited if Sid is out of picture. His absence in last few episodes and his calmness in today's episode is kind of suspicious.

Rach once again very funny theory. Sidandu will end up in jail and NivRen will end up in agra's pagalkahana. Both places I think better than Sood jungle. ðŸ˜† Well I don't have answers for your questions yet. I will try to do to answer them later.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK guys i am back!!! wow what a great surprise i get, as soon as i come back i see two amazing analysis from faiza and anju jannu!! My sweet girls Awsome analysis as usual, seriously it made my day just reading ur anlysis, loved it to the core.Thanks anju for PM the anysis, i was so happy i didnt miss out on reading such an amazing analysis.

And RACHU, my cutie🤗OMG i love u jaan for giving a theory jaan, ok i will coment more in my next post but jann i am so happy u did one today😃
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Faiza,Anju excellent analysis, loved them , thanks for doing it.
Sonia,rach,ketty - all of yours observances are really good.