Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Navz,Rach ,Payal and Faiza sweety🤗missed u guys soo much that i cant even discribe it.

@Navz why r u saying u cant analyse romantic scene??ur saying u can never get the rite words then what was that we had??u discribed that romantic hug perfectly jaan so never say such things ok, and from now on always analyse romantic scenes as much as u can ok  lolz, u know what a big fan i am of urs rite😃the whole reason i am active of this thread is cause of u lolz, man i still remember the time u said u were gonna leave the thread and my whole world came crashing down and from a silent reader i turned active just to tell u how much i loved ur analysis 😃 so jannu what ever u write , either its just prediction, analysis of the scenes or romantic analysis I love it to the core jaan. u are an awsome wirter.

@Faiza CONGRATZ jaaan.OMG sooo happy for my brainwave di😃

@Payal and ketty- awww yeh i should have skiped that bit huh, too lateI watched it and cried for nivi, my poor darling ot hit in the head😭I couldnt take how scared se was feeling😭

@Anju- wow sweety i agree with ur precap prediction, i think thats what is gonna happen. ufff i want all this MP thingo to end.

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prajee

Payal am doing grt dear.. just waiting for ur dissected analysis sweetie... 😊

Aww, thanks Prajee, dear!! Love you for liking it that much ðŸ¤— I am still at work sweets and will get to it in the evening but promise to PM you the page number if I don't see you online. 😊
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itz 3.20 a.m here.. need to hit bed now.... see u all dears....
will catch up with ur analysis after sometime.... :(
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

exactly..we want to see more than just the concern. I want to see how he gets mad, upset, shouts...and runs to save her.. CTs better start tomorrow's episode with all this. I want to see him jittery, scared for Nivi, worried, upset, pagal seeing how she was hurt..all these emotions
@Navz - Yeah, if Sid told CC that they are in their HM and spening night in a lover's shack, CC would faint..

Thank we will see that side of him tomorrow, because have you noticed him in precap, saw the old Viren in him, all serious with an attitude to match. In fact his facial expressions when he goes to the open the door, looked to me as he was suppressing his fury for Nivi's sake !!
Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Navz wonderful analysis of scenes and you described them beautifully specially today's hug scene you are too good and described the difference very beautifully.

Hey meri Shova rani how are you I was missing you very much

Awww my cutie Rachu🤗im fine,how r u jaan. i was missing u too, havnt been reading ur theory for a while so am kinda sad😔. But my Rachu is positive today??I am sure u r. rite jaan.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Navs Dii!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I'm Still Abit Ill, But I'm Recovering, Slowly But Surely!
How Are Youuuuu??

@Shova Diiiiiii!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Awwwwwwww, Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
My Brainwave Dii!! 😉
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey payal waiting for your great analysis when I am going to get it and ketty is right we should keep voting as if we got a chance then we should take them to 600000 votes and you never know other start voting them down too often.
Shova Jaani write something Funny na I am bit confused
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Hey Navz,Rach ,Payal and Faiza sweety🤗missed u guys soo much that i cant even discribe it.

@Navz why r u saying u cant analyse romantic scene??ur saying u can never get the rite words then what was that we had??u discribed that romantic hug perfectly jaan so never say such things ok, and from now on always analyse romantic scenes as much as u can ok  lolz, u know what a big fan i am of urs rite😃the whole reason i am active of this thread is cause of u lolz, man i still remember the time u said u were gonna leave the thread and my whole world came crashing down and from a silent reader i turned active just to tell u how much i loved ur analysis 😃 so jannu what ever u write , either its just prediction, analysis of the scenes or romantic analysis I love it to the core jaan. u are an awsome wirter.
@Payal and ketty- awww yeh i should have skiped that bit huh, too lateI watched it and cried for nivi, my poor darling ot hit in the head😭I couldnt take how scared se was feeling😭
@Anju- wow sweety i agree with ur precap prediction, i think thats what is gonna happen. ufff i want all this MP thingo to end.

Really, Navz!! You were gonna leave the thread?? When was this?? Thank god you didn't! I cannot imagine this thread without you. One of the reasons I started taking notice of this thread and kind of became addicted to it was because of reading your posts. Aww, sweets please do not think of leaving us. 😭 I wonder what had happened though for you to want to do that?
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Thank we will see that side of him tomorrow, because have you noticed him in precap, saw the old Viren in him, all serious with an attitude to match. In fact his facial expressions when he goes to the open the door, looked to me as he was suppressing his fury for Nivi's sake !!

yes agree with u guys, and i think we will see that side to him tomorrow as well. Navz exactly i noticed Virens facial expression as well and i cant wait for tomorrow now, really want the attiude and angry Viren back like we saw in the wedding confrontation, i love it each time he stands for nivi😃. I know Viren will steal the show tomorow as we all know how much he loves nivi and tomorow when he sees she is hurt OMG its gonna be a scene to watch
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

You all are too kind too me !! I just write what I feel, but the way you guys write with such clarity and finesse that I'm a fan of all your posts, so am glad that my saying that i'm leaving the forum, brought you all onto this forum and to our family, to our group !!