Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Girls, I was trying to analyze the precap and this is what comes to my mind -

Viren asked Sid what was he doing in the jungle at this hour. I think he will say that CC called him and was wondering where Viren is and was worried and she asked me to go and check up on you. That is why I came to your cottage to make sure that you both are fine and that is when I saw Nivi unconcious...
But I guess Nivi is not going to believe him..Let us see what happens tomorrow..I want to see Viren's reaction when he finds Nivi hurt and in that condition. I want to see his pagalpan now seeing his life hurt like that.

@Navz, thanks for uploading scenes..You are s sweetheart.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

glad to know that Navz,
me too sent him messages about his acting and he never replied.
Yeah it's enough that he reads them.
the thing I like most about him is he keeps improving.

I know Sauji, he has come such a long way and he improves even more with each passing day ! i was just saying the other day that voice modulation of different emotions in the same scene and dialogue, is very difficult, yet Kinny excels at it !! he makes it look easy and it is not !! its damn tough to do !!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

hey ketty sweets no im not breathing. OMG we got a kiss on the hand🤢i died lolz. and the hug OMG,i really couldnt breath,but the last scene just freaked me out and still shacking with fear.did u write analysis???

No sweetie I didn't write any analysis. Btw I skipped whole MP scaring Nivi part, I stopped watching as soon as Viren left. MP didn't scare me, I just didn't wanted to see Nivi getting torture one more time.  
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

hey my sweet girls🤗whats up?how is everyone?

Navz awsome analysis of the hugs sweety👏I loved what u wrote.

heyyyyyy shova *hugs* thanks sweetie !!!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Shova..how are you? Missed you..Watch the episode and come back to talk about it.

hey anju aww u missed me sooo sweet🤗i missed u too jaan. lolz i thought u will be angry with me with all the spaming i did lolz😆
Man the epi OMG i am dying each time i am seeing it. did u write ur analysis jaan??
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajee

Navz.... superb yaar... pls dont tell me that u suck at analyzing romantic scenes... you are beyond the limits dear... :) very intense... :)

thanks sweetie, but am not being modest, I am really bad at analyzing love scenes, i can never find the right words !!! but am glad you enjoyed reading mine !!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Navz wonderful analysis of scenes and you described them beautifully specially today's hug scene you are too good and described the difference very beautifully.
Hey meri Shova rani how are you I was missing you very much
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls, I was trying to analyze the precap and this is what comes to my mind -

Viren asked Sid what was he doing in the jungle at this hour. I think he will say that CC called him and was wondering where Viren is and was worried and she asked me to go and check up on you. That is why I came to your cottage to make sure that you both are fine and that is when I saw Nivi unconcious...
But I guess Nivi is not going to believe him..Let us see what happens tomorrow..I want to see Viren's reaction when he finds Nivi hurt and in that condition. I want to see his pagalpan now seeing his life hurt like that.

@Navz, thanks for uploading scenes..You are s sweetheart.

You are welcome for the upload sweetie, anything for u girls !! *hugs*

I agree with you, I'm sure CC won't rest until she talks to Viren, so when she didn't get through to him, I'm sure she called up Sid, but couldn't have Sid told CC that they are spending a day and night a private shack and that he will ask Viren to call when they get back ! They are supposedly on their HM !! 😆

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anju I really want to see Viren's reaction to Nivi's condition too, I will be really mad if CT doesn't show us that. I am really for Viren's pagalpan. We have seen him angry and concern about Nivi few times but this time I want little more and really want to see how he react to Nivi being physically harmed by someone. He never doubted her but now he has seen how far that MP can go so he better do something about it.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Faiza, I didn't get to congratulate you sweets, on getting accepted at the college. Well done, dear!! 👏 Not that I ever doubted my little Faizu's talent. 😊 Good job, sweetie. Keep it up. 🤗 Will wait to hear your grade for the history paper in March.