Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mahix3

Haha very funny di... I used other methods ðŸ˜†
It's called a slinky knee high little red dress that gets all the boys talking ðŸ˜‰

But listen di...
his love for Nivi is there
but right now he just wants to get back at Sid and make sure that Nivi is his and only his.
He's at a tender stage...

Imagine di... say you have a sister (or even use me as an example since we all have the sisterly bond here and I'm the choti behein hehe)--
Now imagine that your whole life you never got the love you wanted or needed 
and finally you find the right guy.. your Mr. Perfect
your Mr. Darcy, your Mr. Rochester, your Heathcliff, your Romeo...
and it turns out that your little knight in shinning armor here as a past with me and to top it all off, now we all live together-- you'd sure as hell want to make sure he has no feelings for me as anything more than just his saali, no?
It's like that with Viren. Don't worry he does in fact love Nivi...
just worry about how she can ever forgive him........

@blue - dats wat i only need to know...
i dont care abt d revenge business as long as nivi is not hurt ,anymore...
i think nivi wont be able to 4give him easily coz of wat she has to suffer for his so-called revenge...
he really has to work hard n genuinely to get hers n ours forgiveness...
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi all I actually watched the episode and mahi i like your positivity but the Nivren scenes are not romantic anymore ... I mean we got a first kiss !!!  and I still didnt feel it because somehow its lost .. I am really angry with the CTs ...they have messed up the jodi and whatever they do its not going to be the same anymore because if Nivi cannot forgive SID how the hell can you forgive your husband who does this to you ?
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

@blue - dats wat i only need to know...
i dont care abt d revenge business as long as nivi is not hurt ,anymore...
i think nivi wont be able to 4give him easily coz of wat she has to suffer for his so-called revenge...
he really has to work hard n genuinely to get hers n ours forgiveness...

*hugs di*
Just keep reminding yourself that Viren loves Nivi.
That he is doing this so she loves and needs him too.
That's the end goal.
That's his Olympic Gold Medal..
to have her full undivided love.

Nivi won't forgive Viren just with the snap of his fingers.
She is human and no one likes to be played.
But she does love him and she will realize that his love was always real.
So with time, she will be able to move on and forgive as well.
ashred12 thumbnail
but moni...
he is hurting her by his plan...but emotionally n physically...even if he loves her, dat doesnt justify d torture she is going thru not only bcoz of him but also coz of his mother....
ashred12 thumbnail
navi , anju, zarmeen any1 pls start a new thread...
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lams

hi all I actually watched the episode and mahi i like your positivity but the Nivren scenes are not romantic anymore ... I mean we got a first kiss !!!  and I still didnt feel it because somehow its lost .. I am really angry with the CTs ...they have messed up the jodi and whatever they do its not going to be the same anymore because if Nivi cannot forgive SID how the hell can you forgive your husband who does this to you ?

Hey Lamya di *hugs* thanks for liking my positivity, it's weird because I thought that I'd be the first to melt down and freak out! As for that first kiss.. although it doesn't feel like anything compared to everything else we have seen in the episode, it shows Viren's affection. It shows that behind all these lies, games and facades lives a real passionate Viren who does love his wife but just doesn't know how to get her to be his and only his.

...Yes di, the CTs have screwed up big time throwing us this new bump on the road but you have to keep reminding yourself that Viren and Nivi will be able overcome this all. I know Sid messed up and we hated him and still do to this point and what Viren is doing, isn't any better. But Viren just wants to make Nivi feel like he needs her because in truth he needs her and wants her. We have to believe this will work out and that Sid and Nivi will never be reunited. 
mahix3 thumbnail
Should I begin the new thread?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lamya, I am thinking the same that how Nivi can forgive Viren when she couldn't forgive Sid. But I think she will forgive Viren as we are watching hindi drama and mostly wife do forgive her husband eventually.

My POV is if you truly love someone then you always give one more chance to that person to redeem himself. So if Nivi forgives Viren that means her love for him is greater than her hatred for his doings.

And Nivi not able to forgive Sid says a lot that she never truly loved him, just the first obstacle and all were ruined between them. It shows that they never meant to be together.

I do believe love conquers all, so if Viren truly loves Nivi he will do everything in his power to get her back and Nivi truly loves him she will forgive him after knowing his insecurities. But till then I hate Viren Sood.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahix3

Should I begin the new thread?

Sure sweetie go ahead. I don't know how many of us are still going to discuss but we still need a new thread. 
xaviara thumbnail
For the first time, I have nothing to say !! Because honestly speaking if you really ask me, I dont think Viren ever loved Nivi, or is in love with her ! I think he has come to care about her a lot, maybe even feels bad that he has to use her to get revenge from Sid, but when you are in love, really, madly, deeply in love, it overcomes any hatred !! It has the power to erase any hatred !! And even if love can't remove any hatred, at least you don't hurt the person you love and betray their trust !!! So that means he doesn't love her, and will fall in love with her later on !! But I don't get it, Kinshuk said Viren loves NIvi, and that whatever he does is for love ! Whose love ? This is all done for hatred for Sid !! I guess we have to wait for Viren's past to be revealed, but until then I really don't know what to think or do !!