Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nirjuu

Thanks mahi....
But then y did he try to commit suicide  many times? Remember he told this once to CC...
If it was just jealous, he shldn't have taken such big step...

I think the real reason behind the attempted suicides is because his lack of feeling wanted, needed and loved. As human beings... what do we require the most? The answer is not food, water or even oxygen but in the chart of human needs, LOVE is at the very top. Each and every person needs love and to feel wanted. That they have a reason to live. Why do you think people get healthier when taken care of with love rather than just being taken care of? It's because love is an essential need. The people who say that they can live without being loved... well that's all a lie. WE NEED AT LEAST ONE PERSON TO LOVE US AND WANT US AND NEED US... and Viren never ever had that. He grew up alone and grew up as second best. Now he falls in love and what happens? That girl has a past too. What can cure Viren is knowing that Nivi truly does love him and him only. Viren attempted suicide before because he felt like he had no reason to live. No one to live for. No one loved him or cared for him and no life at all is better than a lonely and loveless life.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahix3

Okay so this is what I think it is....
now try to keep an open mind about this--
So growing up, Viren grew up away from his family
and Siddarth was always the favorite kid,
so Viren was always jealous (come on he was a kid)
and then when he came back, he expected things to get better
but he was still put at second best (remember the chair scene with Yashondra? how she said that he should remember his place in this house because Viren sat in Sid's chair?) 
but before that, he came back and fell in love with a girl
and she's all he ever wanted whole heartedly
but then he finds out that she was once with his brother
and this stirred up rage because all he ever wanted was this girl
and now because of his brother he can't have her?
So he vowed to make her his in every way possible
and make her hate his brother so that she can forget the past
and completely move on and be with him.
That is why he is going to such measures

OMG mahi...u just said wat i was thinking....wow...we r thinking along d same lines..
ya i too think so esp. d blue lines....
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know how we are going to end up with NivRen in the end. I mean how Nivi can forgive Viren and still love him. From whatever I know from today's episode, Nivi will come to know about Viren's true face one day, and she will know that she trusted him totally and he used that trust to get back to Sid, who was her friend and made her doubt him. Not to forget that all incident of stalking, she suffered a lot. Whole Sood family was trying to commit her to mental hospital. These are not easy things to forget and forgive.

One thing is clear, whatever Viren did to get back to Sid, CC took full advantage to make Nivi's life worse. I don't know how much Viren knows about this and is he even feel guilty for doing hurting Nivi in process. Right now it doesn't look like, he is just worried about making Sid's life miserable. 
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! I'm at work and usually don't respond to posts until I get home, but OMG! What an episode!

I was half convinced after yesterday's episode, but when Viren was revealed as the Stalker/MP today, I had to pause and just take it in. After watching the episode I went to the ladies room (b/c I'm at work and didn't want my students walking in and thinking I'm crazy) and jumped around and screamed!

The good thing about today's episode is that at least Viren has nothing personal against Nivi and he's just using her as tool to get to Sid.

The bad thing about today's episode is that Viren is HURTING and MANIPULATING Nivi to get to Sid and DOESN'T REALLY LOVE HER.

So how will NivRen survive once Nivi learns the truth and Viren realizes he REALLY does love Nivi?
asyadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

I don't know how we are going to end up with NivRen in the end. I mean how Nivi can forgive Viren and still love him. From whatever I know from today's episode, Nivi will come to know about Viren's true face one day, and she will know that she trusted him totally and he used that trust to get back to Sid, who was her friend and made her doubt him. Not to forget that all incident of stalking, she suffered a lot. Whole Sood family was trying to commit her to mental hospital. These are not easy things to forget and forgive.

One thing is clear, whatever Viren did to get back to Sid, CC took full advantage to make Nivi's life worse. I don't know how much Viren knows about this and is he even feel guilty for doing hurting Nivi in process. Right now it doesn't look like, he is just worried about making Sid's life miserable.

@ Ketty: I agree with you 100%. How can any woman overcome, forgive and move forward after such a betrayal?
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Still dont like it.

Trust me, 
I don't like it either.
If you read my earlier posts,
then you know the little joke we have here is that Viren is my husband too because I always looked at him and saw him as the perfect man and now this is all being destroyed but I know he does love Nivi. 
It's just human psyche to want to be number one for those who are number one for us. 
And any child having grown up alone has some psychological issues for the fact that they weren't raised with the TLC (tender loving care) that every child needs.
You know the ages people need optimum/ maximum loving is between birth - 22 (as that is the age that we are still growing and changing) and then after the age of 60 (as at that point people are older and need love to stay happy and live as much longer as possible)... but Viren didn't get that childhood love.
NOW LOOK, I'm not standing up for him because I am pissed as hell about what he is doing but it's psychology that humans can go to whatever lengths to get what they really need and that not having grown up with love can cause instabilities within a person. 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys...i still hope dat he do love her but his hatred 4 sid is many folds stronger than his love 4 nivi...

mahi dear...did u by any chance drug viren to get these info?😉
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Asya my question exactly how NivRen will survive if Viren doesn't love Nivi and just using her for taking his sick revenge. Nivi is already fallen for him and I don't know how she will react when she comes to know about Viren's truth. I don't want her to running back to Sid at all.

I do feel sorry for Sid today about how Viren is trying to frame him. But Sid is never going to be right person for Nivi either as he never shown any trust in her. And now I am not even sure that Viren is that person either. What a mess they have made of a supposed to be a love story.
sahuja thumbnail
Ok...guys...i watched the episode again... where viren is talking to himself..abt making nivi say it was viren.... looking at that it does look that he is just framing sid and using nivi against him..... but why... just nivi..he could have famed sid any other way also... one reason to that could be... that may be nivi had supported sid in some way when he was sent away in childhood... so he know what friendship they both have..and he also saw nivi make a sacrifice for sid... he knows she can do anything to see sid happy... may be thats what bothers him... putting sid bad infront of everyone...specially in front of nivi...to make nivi believe more in him than in sid... may be truly loves nivi... but he doesnot want to take a chance abt nivi supporting sid in anyway...as she might have done in childhood.... unless their childhood is revealed...nothing can be said concretely... no matter what...i just want viren's love for nivi to be true.... rest all can be resolved.
sonia
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yaar my take on today's episode. hats off to KM he was just briliant in today's episode but now Viren sorry guys but today I'm negative Viren does no love Nivi, I think he just married her to get back to S. but he wil start fallin in love with Nivi but what is the use now. Just for his hatred for S. he has made that poor girls life miserable. I hate both the borthers to the core and I just want her to leave after she finds out that it was Viren all along.

Sorry Navi but I can't be poitive after today's episode.