Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dee30

rosh.......he was watching with me yest.......before it began......laid down the rules.......NO talking to me.......NO asking ques.........NO making funny noises..........NO ch ch-ing......lastly NO TALKING........ if you didn't guess he too doesn't like it......me all.....๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Oh Dee...you are lucky he at least sits down with you to watch. If i sit with my hubby to watch I will end up watching some stupid cricket match or news!๐Ÿคข
So we watch on different TVs' and after watching Geet I go sit with him and watch his News!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Oooh! I'm dreading the World cup season!Confused
RiMa_972 thumbnail

know what .....i'm getting ready to do my ironing at 5........so by 5.30... i finish just in time to watch the repeat......with tea.....
.....see....everyhting on time na........starting dinner by 8.....ready by 9.....serving at 10.......everthing planned......just like MSK๐Ÿ˜†

I already watched the 9 am repeat this morning while getting ready for work! Now after evening prayers....i will watch the 5.30 repeat too!
Am I getting too addicted??๐Ÿ˜•
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no no rosh........he doesn't....... this was just to irritate me.......coz i told him before no JDJ today for him.......my maaneet are getting marrried today.....so this was to just make fun of the show in front of me.....๐Ÿ˜ก

......getting addicted......dear i think we all are way past that point........๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail

no no rosh........he doesn't....... this was just to irritate me.......coz i told him before no JDJ today for him.......my maaneet are getting marrried today.....so this was to just make fun of the show in front of me.....๐Ÿ˜ก

......getting addicted......dear i think we all are way past that point........๐Ÿ˜†

hehee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..You are soo right!! Its too late to worry about that now!
So do you think the wedding will happen today?? Or will they strech it for another 2 epis or so??
RiMa_972 thumbnail
And where are you from Dee?
Deezi thumbnail
don't remind me of world cup๐Ÿ˜ก.........HE has laid down the law......no geet breaks during matches.........not only for that.......i think IPL bhi aa raha hai na uske baad.......thank god i got my pc.......ussi ke sahare jeena padega.......hate cricket season......seems like lasts all year nowadays๐Ÿ˜ก
Deezi thumbnail
 country or city.......
india......originally from bombay.......but staying in pune now........and you?
RiMa_972 thumbnail

don't remind me of world cup๐Ÿ˜ก.........HE has laid down the law......no geet breaks during matches.........not only for that.......i think IPL bhi aa raha hai na uske baad.......thank god i got my pc.......ussi ke sahare jeena padega.......hate cricket season......seems like lasts all year nowadays๐Ÿ˜ก

Main kal unko keh rahi thi ki agle 6 months ke liye to aapko bhool hi jaaon toh acha hai! I dont know how many fights we are going to have because of cricket! Fight kay....I will go on and on and he will not even react...he'll just keep staring at the damn TV! Irritates the hell outta me! And if the home team is playing I even have to serve him dinner in the hall or in the bedroom!AngryAngry
RiMa_972 thumbnail

country or city.......

I'm from Bangalore
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

country or city.......

Aha.. Dee you are in Pune.. i am also from Pune.. but now in UK..

You must have got used to Puneri ppl. by now. ๐Ÿ˜†