Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Dee.. i guess everyone keeping there food ready and all work done so can watich Geet peacefully 😆
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hii Ash...Dee........
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah ash.......eveything taken care off by 9.30.......dinner will be served before 9.30 or after 10.....thats the rule in my house
.....hey rosh .....you back....
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
ASH_99 thumbnail
Humm boss of the house.. Sometimes feel so free everyone dance on our Isharas.. poor kids and hubby..
RiMa_972 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee30

yeah ash.......eveything taken care off by 9.30.......dinner will be served before 9.30 or after 10.....thats the rule in my house
.....hey rosh .....you back....

Just got back from office Dee.....gotta go downstairs in some time to prepare tea.
From the time I've started watching Geet I have very strictly and puctually started serving dinner by 8.45 and I finish my chores in the kitchen by 9.20 and then its a marathon run upstairs to catch the show!😆
Its only if there are guests at home that I catch the 11 o clock repeat or watch on YT.

Good thing my hubby hasnt realised that my punctuality is becoz of Geet!!😕
Deezi thumbnail
chalo one good thing came from watching geet accor. to hubbys ..........made us punctual in all stuff.......😆
RiMa_972 thumbnail

chalo one good thing came from watching geet accor. to hubbys ..........made us punctual in all stuff.......😆

Achi cheezen dekho toh acha hi hota hai................yeh baat koi hubbys ko samjhaao! My hubby hates soaps!
Deezi thumbnail
know what .....i'm getting ready to do my ironing at 5........so by 5.30... i finish just in time to watch the repeat......with tea.....
.....see....everyhting on time na........starting dinner by 8.....ready by 9.....serving at 10.......everthing planned......just like MSK😆
ASH_99 thumbnail

but not in sleeping.. keep on thinking abt maaneet..!! 😆 no matter whats the time keep on watching old epis.. 😆
Deezi thumbnail
rosh.......he was watching with me yest.......before it began......laid down the rules.......NO talking to me.......NO asking ques.........NO making funny noises..........NO ch ch-ing......lastly NO TALKING........ if you didn't guess he too doesn't like it......me all.....😕 😲

ash.......he must have asked like 4 times last night........ when you coming to bed.......before turning away and falling asleep........poor guy....
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago