Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. He's not the first celeb to go through this nor will he be the last. 

SRK always seems very whiny to me. During MNIK promotion time....he was everywhere whining about how his  name is Khan and thats why USA stripped him in the airport....and now....oh no mommy the kids on twitter are so mean to me....they call me names.

Jeez build a bridge and get over it. 

dats what exactly i said...u can throw a stone on 2-3 people ..btu in the meantime many people will throw enuff stones enuff to shake ur jaw...so its better to stay from the heat...and basically dont cry over it.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow those tweets are just so disgusting
those ppl have no life & the ppl who help them/ enjoy them are just as sad & pathetic

some of the language they use is shocking, this is the kind of upbringing they have gotten
i think they speak like that to their parents too.
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW! people need a life seriously. SRK is a BRILLIANT actor!
I love watching his movies, cause he is sooo amazing. It's okay to critisize but not in a nasty manner..
some people are just disgusting.
golden-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ite reall really bad dont 2 worry srk ap tu bus yahi kaho ...........
main hon na ..............πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳  😳 😳

SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
the thing is some stars cant even handle criticism , 
criticism is just -ve feedback its not at all hatred and ive seen srk react to feedback i mean  if someone doesnt like his movie he somewhere should accept it 
the hate that anushka , priyanka , shahid , deepika ,  hrithik get on twitter is not even 0000000.1 % of what srk can imagine 
i mean specially the girls but they're still here for their fans 
its howlarious to see srk and imran to run away and leave their fans heart broken 
why bother about the people who dont care about you :P 
i remeber how shahid replied to this freak making fun of his english 
hey its my hands dude , i want to type it that way chillax 
and after that all those dumb hate tweets from them stopped 
even PC gave some reallly good answers and blocked some people 
report for spam doesnt to anything , its just that whoever you report and block wont appear on your timeline :D 
and srk should seriously stop saying it all the time , makes his machoo look go phuski :P 
i mean seriously its such a shame that the girls are all here whereas our boys are running away 
bachhhaaaooooooo πŸ˜†
Edited by amazing_divz - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think SRK should have said 'yes I got abused on twitter and I loved some of the comments so immensely that I cancelled my account before I e-proposed someone' --> that would have been in character.
Awww..  πŸ˜’πŸ₯±πŸ˜†..

Shahrukh.. this world is full of idiots.. to some degree i fall in that category too..πŸ€”πŸ˜† but you just gotta learn to ignore em.. !! Not everyone will be singing your praises..πŸ˜›
.. some people can't sugar criticism like celebrities do.. and then there are others who just dont have anything else to do other than spit out derogatory comments 24/7.. No, i don't belong in this bunch.. i can praise at times.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. He's not the first celeb to go through this nor will he be the last. 

SRK always seems very whiny to me. During MNIK promotion time....he was everywhere whining about how his  name is Khan and thats why USA stripped him in the airport....and now....oh no mommy the kids on twitter are so mean to me....they call me names.

Jeez build a bridge and get over it. 

LOL.. he can't .. he's a celebrity.. he'll milk this issue as long as he can..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

that airport drama had me in splits for the longest.. like seriously.. wht in the world was he trying to prove there..🀣
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 it affected his kids and thats not a good thing.if this is not unnecessary criticism then what is?its also some sort of abuse what people are doin here by making fun of him.god get over ur stuck up self righteous selves. 🀒 
Edited by mj_applehead - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mj_applehead

it affected his kids and thats not a good thing.if this is not unnecessary criticism then what is?its also some sort of abuse what people are doin here by making fun of him.god get over ur stuck up self righteous selves. 🀒 

He's a celebrity. He needs to learn how to handle criticism. And there is something called "Parental Controls" on the internet. There are certain things you can't shield your kids from, but this isn't one of them.