Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yeah, I'm not stressing over it. ðŸ˜†

Yes the only stress is your Sweetu, now she must have gone back to her books.
DID is rocking again and that is nice. I have yet to watch it all.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer3

Vinu Bhai you changed your siggy ? --Yup!!!

So everything matters now ?😆-- And I didnt bath today....😆

lol Summeji u know the meaning of Obsession😆then try to drop ur obsession plz😉
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Yes the only stress is your Sweetu, now she must have gone back to her books.
DID is rocking again and that is nice. I have yet to watch it all.

No, she's not there anymore. ðŸ˜† She must have found a new saasuma to bother. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, even I did not get to yesterday's yet. I will watch it tomorrow I guess.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

lol Summeji u know the meaning of Obsession😆then try to drop ur obsession plz😉

Ah Obsession is the opposite of non-attachment😉

Mind over matter, yes I read that some people whatever they say comes true, so we have to watch our mouth it seems.
some people can make things move etc with their minds, so never sit at a gambling table with them. Saw it in the Chinese Movies. 
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ah Obsession is the opposite of non-attachment😉

Mind over matter, yes I read that some people whatever they say comes true, so we have to watch our mouth it seems.
some people can make things move etc with their minds, so never sit at a gambling table with them. Saw it in the Chinese Movies. 

Now That is what I would call mind over matter 😆
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guess a pure mind and pure heart are the same.😆
Traditionally:

Mind = thoughts
Heart= emotions

Summerbhai the thoughts are influenced by emotions, but the emotions are not that effectively controlled by thoughts. 
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

<div></div>Summerbhai the thoughts are influenced by emotions, but theemotions are not that effectively controlled by thoughts.

There must be a point where they meet, like the sky and the horizon merging and disappearing in the infinite blue.
thegameison thumbnail
Guess, it works with me. It takes me a certain time to plunge into action, but eventually things come out oderly. Somewhere down the line, everybody knows they can be determined to a certain extent to get themselves out of the turmoil and more than anything else, a systematic thought process is going to help the most. More than any emotional comfort. So I presume, its the same with every human mind, people always know what they're into!
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

Now That is what I would call mind over matter 😆

Telekinesis.
I still wonder how some of those magicians perform all kinds of magic right before our eyes. Seems like a bit of black magic involved.  But some say it is a trick as below:

"The first trick is bringing an insect back to life. For this, you will need an insect like a fly or a bee. There are two ways to catch it. First, you can swat it hard enough or catch it using a piece of paper and then putting it in the freezer because this will put them into a temporary coma.

You then put this on your windshield or a flat surface and call someone over and show the insect to them. You say that the insect is dead and that you can make it alive again.

This is done by saying a few magic words which you know does not have any effect and making a few passes with one hand until the insect suddenly wakes up and flies off."

Read more: http://www.bukisa.com/articles/330284_animal-magic-tricks#ixzz1BLZ5By8s
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Guess, it works with me. It takes me a certain time to plunge into action, but eventually things come out oderly. Somewhere down the line, everybody knows they can be determined to a certain extent to get themselves out of the turmoil and more than anything else, a systematic thought process is going to help the most. More than any emotional comfort. So I presume, its the same with every human mind, people always know what they're into!

Yep I look at it this way.

Whatever the Body can do let it do
If it cannot do it then pass the problem to the mind
If it cannot do it then pass the problem to the spirit (God, Guru, Soul , whatever)

But we can also seek the help of other Bodies, Minds and Spirits.
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago