Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Opti: Nice view on the 12 day Kasam 🤣🤣 It makes me wanna believe you..coz am starting to think that this 12 day Kasam may not take place. TB articles are known for releasing tracks beforehand n then not showcasing them eventually ..🤣 One such example being the Sam enterence that is still pending 🤣🤣 ..

I'm convinced blue, that they read two different sentences of Maneet wedding in 12 days and Maan's kasams and put them together. 

Another possibility could be Maan takes a kasam that he will consummate their wedding in 12 days because NE will die by Brij's bullet on the wedding (after they take their vows) and there will be a period of mourning the non existent.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cacoethes

Anj- well in the future when there will be Geet Vs Baby..Maan will chose Geet coz she is the one who asked that he chose his happiness first 🤣

i can see myself as the Symbolism Queen now 🤣

caco
but you know na A=B and B=C there fore A=C

MSK ki kushi=Geet ki khushi
Geet ki khushi=  Baby 
and geet asks him to chose his khushi
so
MSK ki khushi= baby
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no wait I think i have the answer 🤣 Arjun's original plan was to BANKRUPT the Khuranas 🤣🤣🤣🤣 THE ARTICLE remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shradha....Highlight of the episode....Arjun turned negative and is planning to use NES for his revenge...ANd Geet had gone to parlor to get ready for the wedding and is stuck there coz NES and Pinky and Tasha left her there...So Monday Maan is coming on his Ghoda to marry her...like te precap
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ghode par HOPES matt rakhna becoz then if ghoda doesn't come all will be disappointed...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi girls

I am Muniza, friend of Jhanavi, Anjana, and Vrushu....Part of Idiotz family...I hope you guys don't mind if i post here....

@ Vrushu - 👏Seriously wonderful, it seems you reminded everything, you have pointed out every single person, their characterization, their perspective, which is missing from the show...Too agree with you about Character consistence, missing characters, and most of missing the logic, symbolism....

I am agree with you that they could continue all this, and Geet would be best till now, but they had ruined it long time back.....

There were time, we write takes, even worst track like MU, Party Girl time, IP track, but now nothing to write, seriously i used to write my take with my own shayari, abb toh nothing like that, no words to describe the feelings about the show....

I am still watching and kind of enjoying the epsidoes, but what we had got, there is no continuation of that...It seems like this is the 2nd season of GHSP......I loved the 1st season, and 2nd is nice without the comparison fo 1st season.....

You have penned down every single thing, covered every single point.....I seriously enjoyed reading, but sad after reading that how this show is lost so many interesting tracks to open, and reopen.....
Now missing Sasha, Pari, Meera, Yash, Pinky father.....

Still as a good and honest viewer, i am sitting and watching the show with the hope of good story, good tracks, let see what CV's have in theri sleeves for us?

Muniza
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BTW Y din't Maan send some security guards along with the girls for their parlor visit?????
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Kavi!

Sounds interesting 😉
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don't you guys think...we live in a world where nothing is constant..

and depreciation happens after the heights of appreciation have reached?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Ok my net just came back and I got time to update my take on PG 2..so do read it all😆😆

Pasting it here for online devils😃

Before talking about the episode..let me give a very warm welcome to one of the best writers of this forum Vrush🤗🤗...What a wonderful peace of writing👏👏...Loved the way u hv divided the story/screenplay into different phases and explained them all👏👏...In terms of storytelling and screenplay..yes HP track was by far the best👍🏼....

Jaya awesome analysis👏👏👏..U nailed it with your last bit...yes the same flavour can be brought back if Dev goes back to grey mode and Geet finally gets her justice👍🏼

My Short take on today's Story/Screenplay theme...

I believe in a daily soap Storytelling and Screenplay  remains best in the first 100 episodes when the main plot runs..as soon as the main plot is over,what follows is an extention of the story with the existing characters but in a different dimension as per the liking of the viewers and thats where the storytelling and screenplay in any daily soap today falters badly after 100-150 episodes;Coming to Geet show right now what is working for the show is Maaneet Relationship because that was and will always remain the USP of this show  and what is not working for the show r the new parallel tracks which r introduced out of nowhere without a proper logical backstory 😊....

CVs can still bounce back with a strong storytelling and screenplay if they bring Dev back in the picture(Actor replacement can b done if AS has a problem) and complete the track of Geet's justice from where the story actually started...After that if CVs can use Arjun's character smartly then the story can get a new dimention post Maan-Geet marriage😊...In short CVs still hv lots of strong tracks in hand ..they need to get a grip on those tracks which r still pending instead of introducing new unwanted characters like Anvesha...Instead they need to introduce characters like Sameera and Vicky whose back story were already revealed way back in the screenplay and they can only  tighten up the storyline from here on ....😃

Today Episode Analysis

My Views on the episode..dunno if I m in minority but I enjoyed yesterday's episode more than today's episode😆😆...I thought yesterday's episode even though lacked logic but had the drama element whereas today's episode for me lacked logic as well as drama element..only thing which I liked today was the curiosity element which is created towards the end by making Arjun look like a real psycho on a mission😎

Today I m impressed with Dadi for showing her optimistic nature and convincing Maan and Geet not to get bogged down with negativity and instead go ahead with the marriage..so that the evil loses and the good one wins👍🏼;This is what I told yesterday as well when all were busy shouting that its looking like a Ekta soap.😆...Well if it was an Ekta soap then Maan or Geet would hv gone in coma and not the villain of the show😃...the fact that here the evil suffers and the positive ones r celebrating is a proof enough why we r still watching this show with hopes😳..

Maan-Geet scene for me din't work today even though the scene keeps the viewers on tenderhooks with tension of marriage or no marriage😆;Why it din't work...because dialogues from Geet were repitative and lacked logic..MSK is making everything possible for Geet and here Geet instead of being optimistic about the marriage is acting like a pessimist here and then expecting MSK to b happy ??😳;MSK never said we cannot marry now because your life is in danger....instead he is making sure the marriage happens at any cost and they prove to the world that evil can never win but Geet seems to b hell bent on proving him otherwise🤔;Mayb its the fault of the dialogue writer for giving the same old dialogues to Geet ...even GC-DD looked bored of blabbbering the same dialogues now😆...This is proof enough that even the actors want to move on with the dreammm marriage now😆..

I liked the hug today because MSK's head was not hanging in the air😆 and it touched Geet's head today😳;Mayb credit goes to Jaya for making that hug picture post the other day showing the CVs how a hug should b😆...so its a proof that CVs read the den..hmmmm😈..

Now MSK's security agency seems to create some sort of record for being awarded as the worst third class security of the country🤣;How on Earth Brij so easily enters the house with other baraatis inspite of so many CCTV Cameras and Security guards around😳;Also when the girls wanted to go to a parlour separately..why can't MSK send some bodyguards with the girls since they r going alone ??😕...I know later MSK will do some herogiri with the horse mayb🤣 but at least they should hv shown some dialgoues like MSK wanting to send bodyguards but Geet refusing mayb🤔...

Coming to Annie...what can I say about the intelligence of this girl🤣🤣🤣;She has bevome so blinded in love that she cares any damn about her own bhabhi;Pinky-Tasha never bothers to see if Annie is there in the parlour or not and just comes back home leaving Geet alone...No wonder MSK's BP throughout this marriage kept rising and he might soon get some panic attack now seeing the dumbness of his family and office staff and not to forget the circus agency...I mean security agency🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....

So whats coming next week:Dream Wedding of course😎😆...Yes there is a reason why all this Curfew hungama will b shown..so that MSK becomes handicapped without any vehicles and then he will hv no option but to ride a horse all the way to the beauty parlour to get back his Gith and that will justify the horse promo😎;In between we might see Brij riding another horse behind MSK to kill them..so this time we might hv horse+talwaar fight😎😆...Anyone who has seen the Imraan Khan movie Jaane tu ya Jaane na will remember its horse spl climax...my serial experience says we r going to witness something similar here😛..so in the end Geet's dream of her spano ka rajkumar coming to take her riding a horse comes true and even Brij attacknig promo comes true😃

Bridal Looks of Maan-Geet:DD looked gorgeous in the bridal outfit⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...about MSK..why green colour ??😕...he looked better in Sangeet and they should hv gone with cream coloured Sherwani for him🤔...

Arjun:The new Psycho with a mission:I can see my Baazigar track coming now😈...he has already started using Annie despite his feelings for her and he also doesn't want Maan-Geet marriage to happen..exactly what I had expected from this character👍🏼

Dream or Dramatic or Disaster Wedding:I will reserve my comments here and will only speak after watching the end result..that is Monday's episode😊

I will not rate today's episode because for me it looked incomplete and I can judge this episode only after seeing whether monday my horse prediction comes true or not🤔
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago