Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@All - U lub a guy and he is in a hospital all alone facing a loved one's potential loss.  What kind of lover would you be if you abandoned the man u loved for you bhabhi?  Imagine Maan in the same position?  Having to choose between NE ki shaadi and his Geet upset about Rajji?  Would your answer be so easy n obvious?

Anj, I'd like to remind you here it is question of being with your beloved in his hour of need and being with your bhabhi whose life is in danger. She knows that two attempts have already been made on Geet's life in the last couple of days and one of the assailants is still at large.  She also knows how much Maan loves Geet. Can she risk losing her bhabhi forever so that she can provide a shoulder for a grown man to cry on?
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Muniza...Hi 🤗...Well....Said...So many potential tracks and all left half-way through....So many wonderful characters created and then....forgotten....The main antagonist of the show Dev destroyed because of an actor's aspirations....Well, all I can say is at the risk of repeating myself...GHSP has been unique in many ways and still is and I haven't lost hope either that we will be treated to a good and enjoyable storyline in the future too...But only things I feel is that the CVs should not be swayed by sentiments of some fans and destroy the show for all the others...*Still Keeping my Fingers Crossed*
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: geet.a

Anj- i was oh so happy when the arjun-nt convo happened..i was all..karna!!!🤣

I forgot to write that in my take..yes I lvoed the way Arjun was speaking in front of NT👍🏼

Kamino read my take on PG 27😡😡ROFL
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Jyost Yes I liked Yesterday's epi much better than Today..I don't have much to say lol..
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Muniza - Welcome to the Den...🤗

enjoyed your views. I too am still looking forward to the story development and watch it religiously. 
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Pallo crawling in*

*Wipes her hands on the apron*

Uhrjun cums rushing and asks...."Doc Pallo...how is emPTY??? Ooops NT?"

Pallo grins back...."Operation successful. .........................

We managed to put together her Gender!"🤣
🤣🤣🤣

*self pats*

HOLA DEVILS!!!! KI HAAL CHAAL HAIN???
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyots di- nahii..I meant not only today but when Naintara came back n he talked of usool😊

I read...i loved!🤗

Incomplete epi i agree with!

baaki u have put it really well! and the points toh aapne bata hi diye the..

BTW-kamino?🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok...I have nothing to say 🤔
zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Today's Episode
lalala trumm drumm humm ok over so lets see what will happen on monday🤓

Den's Theme
I started watching Geet regularly in mid of august. Before that while I was searching for Kurban Hua on youtube I came across the dance sequence of MSK n Geet on the same song. Being an avid dancing fan, my attention was caught and latched, the dance was amazingly choreographed and the two actors did major justice to it. Apart from the dance their sizzling chemistry and expressive acting had me curious. I love listening to stories and reading stories, and this story had me longing for more, then for a couple of days I watched those videos where some viewers take out MSK and Geet's scene only, and I tried to figure out the story and I liked it. Then I did a LOT of hardwork and watched all the episodes from the day MSK gave entry till the august episodes! phew it ate up a lot of my working hours and almost cost me a couple of deadlines.
Why am I telling you my story???
To show that the plot of GHSP had a lot of substance. And the world is full of real people with real stories of trying to live life on their own terms and succeding in it also. The GHSP team had captured the essence of the story initially only to lose it somewhere in the October (for me atleast). However the silver lining in the cloud is that its a soap with no definite end in furture so thay can PICK up the story and get it back to senses. They can take a break of a week and show us some back episodes ( I for one will not mind at all). During this time they need to go back and see where things went wrong, not listen to what the viewers are saying because we have so many views on the story! What had they planned in the beginning? Look at their promos and see what had they promised and devise a game plan. Follow the open loops in their plots and close them.

What I liked about the story....
I am a Rhett BUtler fan so its no surprise that it was MSK's so unherolike behaviour that had me! Him simply walking away when Geet first met him and was being followed by some gundaas had me gaping at the screen and then i laughed out k what! n then wow.

However, later on when we see him indirectly helping Geet by making her realise that she needs to stand up for herself and leave the crying.

In the office track also we realise that he is a fair person, who acknowledges what is right and cannot tolerate what is wrong: translation - Man of principles! (the catch)

Here I think what the creatives did wrong was that they made everything MSK-oriented. It became all about MSK and Geet together. Geet herself as THE MAIN character of the show lost that kind of importance.

Here, if the CVs had shown MSK's past story then they could have given space to both of them but on separate tracks without compromising on Geet's original story.

so DEAR CVs.......................please do not make it a circus and then abruptly end it. It can end with a lot of oomph and style and remain in the hearts of the viewers for a long time to come

Good Luck

Dear Actors.......why do u compromise on the quality of the script and story???

Edited by zarmyna - 13 years ago
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Jyothi - Awesome take! Nice to see the episode from your POV. I actually enjoyed today's epi more than yesterday's...somehow seemed more festive today and I desperately want to enjoy this wedding...