Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends, would like to join your discussion thread, originally invited by dewdropred, Thanks Hima. Is the rest of the crazy incredibles team open to letting one more member in???

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

reena nice post dear ....

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarrm

Friends, would like to join your discussion thread, originally invited by dewdropred, Thanks Hima. Is the rest of the crazy incredibles team open to letting one more member in???

u r most welcome dear ...the more the merrier ... we welcome u with open hands ....πŸ€— 

post ur views & we will discuss ,,, plz tell every one ur gud name so that members can address u ...😊
dewdropred thumbnail
nice post samata ...
samata  geet does not have any clue how many are inline ....πŸ˜†agree yaar maan should certainly throw her out ... agree on all points how can thy show mehendi like tht
dewdropred thumbnail

[QUOTE=divareena]hi crazie incredibles πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

For tonights episode discussion -  Lets hope we see some good scenes in today's episode. 😊

I liked Dadi's advice that it was just an accident and this is all NT's fault.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Geet don't worry about NT, her being in coma is a good thing.πŸ˜† I am with dadima on this, that this is excatly what NT wanted them to do.😊

geet is too good yaar ...

I agree with dadi, why should Maan and Geet not enjoy the wedding. It was NT who caused the accident on herself.😑

Yey me happy with maan's decision on the wedding taking place.

Geet stop looking so sad.😭 Since when did pinky and tasha got along so wellπŸ˜•

Me angry at Annie, how could she not go with Geet.😑

Like how dadi explains to maan that women have to go to the parlour. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
 one thing i did not understand or thought crazy was adi romeo ... all wanted to go to the parlour ...πŸ˜†

Geet telling maan not to come to her parlour. It would be so funny to if he did go and saw geet with a green colour face mask. can you imagine his reaction.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

it would be funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Wonder what surpise geet is going to give him.😳 So good to see maan smile 😍

geet in bridal make up ... 
aww geet telling maan that he has to smile or she will not get married to him. Don't say that to him, there are plenty of girls waiting to take your place.πŸ˜†

So romantic when maan said that Geet would always come first in his life. loved the promise geet took😊.

luved it ....

Maan looking so handsome in olive green sherwani😍😍😍😍

Geet looking so beautiful in the wedding dress.😍😍😍

Arjun is going to use annie to harm maan and geet. Uff i wish I had my magic wand so I can turn argun into a pumpkin.😑
divareena thumbnail
Hima - adi, romeo have to go to the parlour so they too can find nice brides. πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

Hima - adi, romeo have to go to the parlour so they too can find nice brides. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†in dono ko make up ki ithni chinta kyun hain ....

reena where's every one ....
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi my lovely craziesπŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ€—

MAANEET ki shaadi (Positivity) vs. Arjun's revenge (Negativity)

Dadi-I love dadi she is such a sweetheart❀️............it was so lovely to see how she was making her kids MAANEET understand that they shud not blame themselves and what happened with NT was all bcuz of her own evil mind and actions.............akhir MAANEET ki khushi unke ke liye kyun sacrifice kare jinhone sirf MAANEET ko dukh, takleef aur asoon diye hai....................MAANEET finally agree with dadi and MAANEET' Dream Wedding happening😊πŸ₯³πŸ˜

MAANEET scene-

I love the way MAANEET love each other, how for each of them the other' happiness, smile, dreams are more important than their own❀️............MAANEET's divine, pure, beautiful, dreamy and magical bond and how precious both are in each other's life shows the ultimate level to which 'selflessness' can exist between two people.........just like how life cannot exist without breathing and heartbeat, MAANEET cannot exist without each other...........akhir woh dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one❀️

Maan telling Geet tum dono jaldi ajaana so sweeeeeeet such a cute scene............she initially surprised and then hugs her Maan..............MAANEET hug awwwwwwwwwwwww😍😍

Geet ki haaton mein lagi hai Maan ki naam ki mehandi aur aaj Geet saji hai apne saajan ke liye😍

Maan Prince Charming the most handsome dreamy dulha ever and Geet the most beautiful gorgeous dulhan ever..............MAANEET-the best Jodi ever and forever..............jodi made in heaven😍😍

Anni's weakness kahi MAANEET koh baari na pad jaaye-

Anni's concern for Arjun is alright............she wants to fulfil her duty as Arjun's girlfriend but in the process how could she forget her duty towards MAANEET especially on their special day and when she knows Geet should not be left alone and how worried Maan would be if he comes to know that Geet is alone............Anni please learn to get your priorities right otherwise u tho will get in trouble but u will also pull others in troublesome situations..............u r Maan Singh Khurana's sis.........Mr. Perfect ki sis hai aur itna irresponsibility........bit difficult to digest.................apni bhai se kuch toh seekh leti

Also how could Pinky and Tasha leave Geet alone...........also i think Maan's plan of calling parlour girls home was very suitable when Geet has been attacked so many times by either Brij or NT

Arjun-

Love for sis vs. Love for his girlfriend-confused soul but today his choice confirmed that evilness toh unke rago mein hi daudtha hai............evilness flows in their blood (sorry if this comment hurt anyone's sentiments)

Right now the evil forces in him took over good forces in him.........leading to revenge at any cost.......................one can contrast Arjun's character with Maan and Geet.........always in MAANEET's case the goodness in them in such that they can forgive their worst enemies, they can wish well for those who wanted to shatter all their wishes and dreams....................that is y in life people like Arjun, NT and Brij can be found in zillions but gems like MAANEET are very rare...............they r very rare and hence soooooooooo precious❀️

Btw i don't know y i feel NT might have asked doc to tell Arjun that she has slipped into coma when she is actually not in coma..............seeing how chalak she is and v know she can use anyone to achieve her maksad........i wudn't be surprised if this is also part of her evil planπŸ˜†

Brij's entry in KM-what r security people doing?...................Also if Maan wud have told dadi it wud have better right? But poor Maan he is not able to tell Geet or dadi.......He is hiding Brij's truth from his Mishti because Maan can take all the thorns, bitterness, tension and concerns in life just to ensure roses, sweetness, peace, happiness for his life-heart Geet and heartbeat Khushi.................and he is hiding Brij's truth from dadi bcuz he wants his dadi to enjoy all the happiness she ever dreamt of about her grandson's wedding

Maan comes to know from Anni that Geet is alone in parlour...........thankfully Brij is in KM.............now just hope that Brij does not hear this conversation..............Maan knows his Mishti is alone so now v all know Maan at any cost will reach parlour as soon as possible (plz don't ask me how but u know v all know there is traffic jam so Maan can airlift his Mishti from parlour to KM right?!........imagine first time in any wedding instead of dulha coming on ghodha v see dulhan coming in helicopter and landing in mantap πŸ˜†.........sorry i might sound foolish but seeing so much tension everywhere i came up with this idea πŸ˜†) akhir woh Geet se itna door kab tak reha sakta haiπŸ˜‰

Precap-Dream Sequence

Precap-we again have our Dream scene............this means even after many troubles, hurdles, problems, pain, tears, thorns, nightmares in life still one day MAANEET who are so pure, truthful, honest, right, just, divine, lovely, dreamy can a have a life full of joy, happiness, love, peace, care, roses and that one day in their life reality would be more blissful and more beautiful than any dream😍

U know crazies this is the same thing i had written in yest post regarding precap...............par kya kare promo aur in lines se hi hum positive rahe sakte hai and v can hope that everything will be fine in MAANEET's life and that MAANEET's Dream Wedding will happen very soon without any more hurdles😊😊😊😊😊

divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

nowdays dadi is becoming my favorite person......good advice.....nobody is responsible for nt's condition......only nt herself is responsible😑

geet don't want to marry msk we are there na.....love to take ur placeπŸ˜‰ samata, there is a queue of girls waiting to take geet's place.

annie what's wrong with her......today is her bro's marriage and she is busy romancing......😑 i know, maan is going to be so upset when he finds out the truth

god msk throw her out......

so arjun will use annie......well arjun you don't know stalker khurana do you.....if geet can't reach km msk will reach there.......😊

munda has phd in stalking.......πŸ˜‰ me like munda's stalking and his possessiveness 😳😳

loved the geet maan convo.....i agree both the bride and groom need to be happy in their wedding....Embarrassed

i wish they could have dedicated one episode for mehndi.....
did not like how they rushed with it..... i know what you mean, they could have rushed annie and arjun's scene but showed a lot of mehndi episode πŸ˜•

cvs please enough with drama.....now please can we have a peaceful wedding........

see my comments in blue above.πŸ€—
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
updated ma post in pg 2 and plz leave comments