crazy incredibles - arjun's revenge plan in motion

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi crazie incredibles πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

For tonights episode discussion -  Lets hope we see some good scenes in today's episode. 😊

I liked Dadi's advice that it was just an accident and this is all NT's fault.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Geet don't worry about NT, her being in coma is a good thing.πŸ˜† I am with dadima on this, that this is excatly what NT wanted them to do.😊

I agree with dadi, why should Maan and Geet not enjoy the wedding. It was NT who caused the accident on herself.😑

Yey me happy with maan's decision on the wedding taking place.

Geet stop looking so sad.😭 Since when did pinky and tasha got along so wellπŸ˜•

Me angry at Annie, how could she not go with Geet.😑

Like how dadi explains to maan that women have to go to the parlour. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Geet telling maan not to come to her parlour. It would be so funny to if he did go and saw geet with a green colour face mask. can you imagine his reaction.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Wonder what surpise geet is going to give him.😳 So good to see maan smile 😍

aww geet telling maan that he has to smile or she will not get married to him. Don't say that to him, there are plenty of girls waiting to take your place.πŸ˜†

So romantic when maan said that Geet would always come first in his life. loved the promise geet took😊.

Maan looking so handsome in olive green sherwani😍😍😍😍

Geet looking so beautiful in the wedding dress.😍😍😍

Arjun is going to use annie to harm maan and geet. Uff i wish I had my magic wand so I can turn argun into a pumpkin.😑
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hello friends ,....

dee ,dadi said the same proverb what i used yesterday remember i said mom said that ....

geet is real sweet & noble that she wanted to postpone the marriage for that NT😑geet ithna achi banna teek nahin hain .... thank god ...

loved the way how dadima consoled geet & maan ...

maan's worries are natural ...he just can't stop thinking about her ... that's now in his blood ... how can he stop thinking about his soul ... his better half ... that's next to impossible .....

geet wants maan to think about himself ... which is not possible geet ...

geet always thinks about maan's happiness & maan always thinks about geet's happiness ... they both always think about each other's happiness .... want the other person to be happy before themselves ...

they both first think about their better half or soul mate first ... then themselves & the care ... the love ... i can just go on & on .... but will stop as we all know how much geet & maan love each other .... 

maan tum dono jaldi wapas aa jana .... 

geet you should have ...listen to maan & let him have arranged for beauticians for you ....

maan is wearing the same sherwani ... which he was supposed to wear for engagement ceremony ...isn't it ....

OMG .... this arjun ... is such a 😑😑😑😑😑how he is playing with that dumbo annie ... &

annie wht's wrong with u ....it's ur bhai marriage which happens once only .... how can U do this .... I agree arjun might need u ....

but wht abt geet's security ... everyone is so engrossed in themselves ... thy left the dulhan alone ... sasha & pinky do not know abt the danger in form of brij ... but annie knows brij is a threat to geet's life ... how can she b so irresposible ... &

that too she was lying whn maan asked her abt geet ...isn't she worried that geet is the dulhan & needs to go to the mandap ...

who should be there for the marriage .... geet or u pinky or U tasha ... who is the dulhan by the way ... so so stupid of u all annie /tasha / pinky ... how careless how irresposible ... on u all .... i am so mad at these 3 girls 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

the +ve point what i saw was brij is in KM & geet is in parlour ... but geet needs to come to KM ASAP ...

this annie 😑😑😑😑i so want to strangle her today ... pehle tho saree dang se pehna nahin .... i hate the way she was wearing the saree ... 😑😑😑😑sorry girls but i did not like it ....

so again maan will go to get geet ,.... I am thinking maan will go on horse & get geet back ... what say will that happen ....

made a poll also ... & every one feels that maan on horse back will get his dulhan .... to the mandap ... fairy tale wedding ....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

will continue ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
i dont think wedding!!!!

lets see what happens today.. will be back if possible today!!!

oh god how selfish annie maan as usual hot geet divinely beautiful i hated the episod guys not commenting more worst sat ever i will see you all tom Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
❀️  cant like u dew..

let just hope, think positive thoughts and wait and see what CV's dish out tonight...

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
plz all pray 4 wedding....................we want wedding
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hoping for a great episode today, mehndi ceremony and then a great wedding to look forward to......please end the revenge track soon

Well this is what I said yesterday, unfortunately we didn't get our wish.

I wanted to say something about that Annie:

She's a stupid, selfish, irresponsible 🀬. All her life Maan took care of her and pampered her, Geet showered her with love and look what she does, the stupid nitwit.

Well we all hated the character and just as we were thinking of maybe giving her a chance, look what the nut does😑

And that Arjun has proved that he's NT brother after all, going into revenge mode without finding out the facts, he didn't even try to check what NT was doing in Khurana mansion. Is he a child that he cannot find out the truth.......it's really stupid.

Loved Daadi by the way. One thing I can't understand is how come Tasha has become so friendly to Geet & Pinky and she acts like one of the family & friends.......even the stupid NE seems to have forgotten that Tasha was the one who tried to make trouble between her and Geet

Oh wonder when all this revenge nonsense will end & when we'll get the happy marriage. By the looks of it.....the 12days kasam will now happen.....πŸ˜•

I hope not though but for sure the Arjun's revenge plan will not get over in a couple of days & the article did say that everything will be ok by the wedding day so maybe we'll have to waitπŸ˜•

Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: drdee142

Hoping for a great episode today, mehndi ceremony and then a great wedding to look forward to......please end the revenge track soon

wht was shown yesterday after that we need o boost up so please cv a positive one today
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ix2u

❀️  cant like u dew..

let just hope, think positive thoughts and wait and see what CV's dish out tonight...

NM ixx i know u love me ... & will update with ur post ... in here ...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hoping for mehndi 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Šceremony today and some cute romantic 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š scenes between maneet 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š not between AA.. 🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’i hope i m not disappointed... haldi aur mehndi ka hi toh intezzar tha mujhe... haldi was too gud 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š.. n now keeping my fingers crossed for mehndi... i hope they show... they dont take a leap to wedding straight away.

regarding nt.. i reallly want her to be in coma... i hope she not plays any pranks...coma main rahogi toh hi theek hai yar πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± ..n brij aaj toh tum saamne math aana varna tumhari khair nahi...😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Aaj shaadi hogi . Let's hope kuch positive ho jai .Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago