Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
yay... new ff!!
congos mulan!!!🥳
aww.... luvd my sadu mayu & bubbly nups!!!
totally luvd it!!
do update soon!!!
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HELLO FRNDS!! THANKU SOOO MCUH FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMENTS!!! ANDF THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT YAR!!!! :) :)

LOVE U ALL!!!!!   😊

HOPE U LIKE THIS! DO COMENT PLZZ!!!! :)

……………………………………………

part 2

Mayank didn't even reply at first and so Nupur repeated : " Mayank…. Errmmm… I didn't know … friends ne force kia…''

Mayank : " can we please hurry up? Your parents must be worrying. They ask me to pick you up an hour ago. Wo to shukar hai one of your friend was still at college and she told me where to find you."

He stopped suddenly and fully turned towards Nupur.

" do you have any idea in what sort of situation you were? Do you have any idea what might have happened?"

the truth was she really was unaware of what might have happened. She was an innocent girl and didn't know about the dark side of life yet. She always flinched when she thought afterwards what might have happened… but the girl as she was irritated by the way Mayank was talking to her… she wasn't a child after all.

Nupur: " I said I am sorry! And I know what situation I put myself in so no need for this lecture.  I have my parents for that, whom you must be dying to tell all this."

Mayank maintained silence at that and moved ahead leaving an irritated Nupur to follow who was now scolding herself for losing her temper with the man who just saved her but she consoled herself by thinking this man is surely going to get her scolded by her parents eventually.

She quietly got into the car and throughout the drive back hope decided to keep silent and save her breath for answering her parents. She was already able to imagine the anger on her mother's face and was prepared for it. What she knew she will be unable to cope was anger of her father. She knew he will not say a word , but her father's silence can be the biggest punishment for he r. the only person on earth she loved the most and could never say no to was her father and she knew he never stopped her from going anywhere but there were some unsaid limits and that day she crossed them.

They reached home and as quietly as Nupur had seated herself in the car, she stepped out of it and stepped forward towards her main door.

Her house was like a small cottage with a garden full of all kinds of plants , speciall red roses. She loved red roses and her father specially sowed them for her.

This further dampened her spirits. Her father….

Before she could knock on the door her father opened the door and stepped out. He had a worried expression on his face which made Nupur feel even more guilty .

Mr. Bushan: " where were you? what took you so long? Do you have any idea how anxious your mother was?"

Nupur knew Mayank was right behind her but she did not want him to get the joy of telling her father the truth so she decided to say it herself.

Nupur: " errrmmm…dad… wo actually…"

Mayank: " Mr. Bushan sorry we are late… actually there was too much traffic jam on the main road.."

Nupur actually turned around to see Mayank. Everyone knew he never lied… never… not for anyone.. however he did lie to save her…

Mr. Bushan: " oh acha.. wese to I wasn't afraid as you were with her but it was getting pretty late.. anyways.. get in Nupur..Mayank you will come in for a cup of tea?"

Mayank: " no thanks sir.. I still have a lot of packing to do.."

Mr. Bushan: " ok than see you at office tomorrow Mayank."

MayanK: Good bye sir.."

That was the last time Nupur saw him. He left the very next day for his further studies in Oxford.

…………………………………….

"Oh so dad was talking about him."

"which arrogant man di?"

Nupur turned around to face her younger sister Gunjan. Gunjan was a year younger and has started her first semester in media studies from the same university.

Nupur: "wohe Gunjan.. remembered the one who worked for dad years ago?"
Gunjan: " kaun dii?"
Nupur: " array wo jo  banda nahe tha? Dad and mom ka favourite!"

Gunjan: " dii! Are you talking about Mayank bhai?" ( remembering something and frowning) " you hated him."

Nupur: " I didn't hate him exactly… just disliked maybe because of that pride and smug look he always had on his face."

Gunjan: " haye bhai aa rahe hain hmen lene?"

Nupur : " hmmm…"

Nupur was amused by the look of joy on Gunjan's face and was agin left to wonder howcome she disliked the man her family was so fond of?

………………………………………..

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

very well written

and i the first one to comment
awsome
 liked it very much
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part!!!
plzzz continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hehehe!😆
part 2 ws cute!
haaye.. mayu is so sweet ..!
luvd it!
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A great update... i loved how the story is progressing...continue soon...

-Laiba

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwww...that was so cute..how much i love serious men..😍😍..sighsss..anyways, lovely part..nups behavior is also justified..CONT. SOON!..🤗🤗

P.S..congos on the repair of ur net!..😆😆
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
nice update.
first i thot, nupur was so mean, but then realised, she was just lost her temper..........poor girl.................bt love mayank.......he saved her twice...........hes so sweet.
so, fianlly mayank coming back ..........waiting for him.
update soon.
thanks for the pm.
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply awesum....
cnt wait for mayur to meet again...
loving mayank alot..hes truley a saviour😉
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update!