Kool's Commentary : Jan 14 PR - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
hey kools. I LOVE your commentary, but i am happy, you didnt waste your breath on commenting on what was THE LAMEST episode of PR. i commented on SOTD and such, but iam quite ashamed of myself for that. but the anger at the Cvs for doling out crap bothered me!!
in the lingo of PR, bappa ke kripa hai ki you got a headche and didnt  do commentary.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simplyshraddha

HAHAHAHAA 🀣

Di me rockerz zhali πŸ₯³

Congrats . 😊😊😊😊 Tar kai ga , horrible episode . Asla doka dukhla sangu . Balm cholun zople shappatth
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tiya229

hey kools. I LOVE your commentary, but i am happy, you didnt waste your breath on commenting on what was THE LAMEST episode of PR. i commented on SOTD and such, but iam quite ashamed of myself for that. but the anger at the Cvs for doling out crap bothered me!!

in the lingo of PR, bappa ke kripa hai ki you got a headche and didnt  do commentary.

Tiya it was not fit even for KINDERGARTEN They show such UNREAL CRAp
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Congrats . 😊 Tar kai ga , horrible episode . Asla doka dukhla sangu . Balm cholun zople shappatth

Thanks di 😊
πŸ˜†di most weird thng was wen dey walk on d roads of mumbai dey bump onto each other n here despite waiting in d same hotel kisine bhi batatwada ko dekha nahi how foolish!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†n yup d bike thngyπŸ˜• ti bike aakashatun padli ka manav chya gharasamor, didnt he sold it way back?πŸ˜†
Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 years ago