Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyots, me suggested it too.....
yaar stalkers ka camera kuch to kaam aayega...
another loophol will be closed...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jo that's why I said in my take CCTV will help Maan from the accusations!  Good for something na!😆

@Nadia, PM me the pic if u find it, I want to see!😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Hayeeeeeeeeee, yeh Maan ke aankhien mujhe pagal kardege ☺️

Tere Mast Mast Do Nain, Meri Dil Ka Le Gayee Chain..........

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: md410

@ Jo
Hi5 I just posted few pages back that if NT or Arjun press charges against MK then CCTV will prove MSK innocent and table may turn back to NT coz it will show NT pointing gun towards geet

Exactly..I do feel CCTV Cameras will come in the picture if MSK is blamed here for NT's condition🤔...mayb the whole drama will come in the picture after the marriage😛..

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

are you talking about the mehndi or fake teeth topic 😆

I am talking about the teeth wala topic, yeh mehndi wala topic kaun se hai?, I haven't seen it, Can u post the link of it?........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
@ Jo to me the episode was a repeat and Arpita said Noodles is out right now!  So that explains it to me!
jyoti06 thumbnail
About Arjun...I feel for him..the guy has no clue about the real facts and he blindly loves his sister..he reminds me of Karan of Mahabharat...man with principles but he sided with the wrong because of his loyalty and also he was not aware of certain facts...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

@ Jo to me the episode was a repeat and Arpita said Noodles is out right now!  So that explains it to me!

Dialgoues were repitative but not the end result....in early episode its Geet who was about to fall but MSK saves him..here NT falls and MSK is not able to save her despite trying..its karma😊...so for me that worked in today's episode if I combine both of these episodes🤔...

About Noodle out of town...he actually prepared the whole script and then went...he will back this sunday😆
49erFan thumbnail
I agree about Arjun, I feel for the guy too!  He has no clue as to what has happened! 

I still go back to that promo! NE in the middle of villian and bhai and bhabhi!  She will tell him the truth and he will think diffferently!
49erFan thumbnail
Still for some reason it didnt gel with me!  Maybe NT paid the doc to lie!  I dont trust the woman! 😆