Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ditss *jhapppieess*

@GCMs are all CHUP they are tired of HALLA BOL and then sumone said "itna sannata kyun hai bhai/behen"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arree who told it is because of GC marriage

come on dont jump into conclusions...
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Ash!!! 🤗 Must compliment you for the excellent work you and Anvesha did on yesterday's dance theme! Convey this to your momas well! As a side note...I love ur siggies and the VMs too!!!

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Zee...ewwwwwwwwwww Dev Nanga!

@All Im still for the wedding, but my gut feeling tells me its not now, it will happen only after the hungama!  Remeber GC's words from Aaj Tak!  Thats all I gotta say! 😆 For once I trust something out of his mouth! 😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Stretching something for long and abruptly ending -- both are responsible for viewers getting-up and not looking back.  A dream wedding should have been just that a dream wedding.
Cute_Ash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Hey Ash!!! 🤗 Must compliment you for the excellent work you and Anvesha did on yesterday's dance theme! Convey this to your momas well! As a side note...I love ur siggies and the VMs too!!!

Anshuu aww Thankyou Soo muchh🤗🤗🤗
and jhappis from Mom too🤗
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

@Geetu: What if they show Dev nanga running? 🤣

Saying meri Naintara 🤣

how bout Meera accompayning him with water bottle, he just recoverd frm hi fever na🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 49erFan

@ Zee...ewwwwwwwwwww Dev Nanga!

@All Im still for the wedding, but my gut feeling tells me its not now, it will happen only after the hungama!  Remeber GC's words from Aaj Tak!  Thats all I gotta say! 😆 For once I trust something out of his mouth! 😆

Whay he said in Aaj Tak?........

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
SHALL I SHOUT IN CAPS NOW..WEDDING IS HAPPENING MERE BEHNOOOOOOOOO😡🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Uff I will go and take dubki in ganges water once these two marry😡🤣🤣🤣..can't take itna syapa in main forum and now here too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Adits:Bingoooo👍🏼...its the dhoom-dhaam effect which was missing in the episode🤣🤣🤣..when NT-Geet tussle was going on and when NT falls..they should hv used dhadam..dhadam effects of BT...phir trps automatically sky rocket ho jaate🤣🤣🤣🤣...and yes Arjun revenge track has huge potential...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
@Geets Me wanna gift a smile to everyone can I ahve da SBB link from yesterday...😃