Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

uhhhhh?

what rest 
wild card  shooting is next week 
so he still has to get ready for that

that doesnt make anysense 

Classic example that Salman's fans cannot be happy for anything. Even if he wins a trophy, these crybabies will be crying for trophy being small!

First of all, they are eliminated because of their incompetence. The crybabies go crazy and furious. Like a small little girl they run off the playground with a doll in their hands. Now, they are given a chance where Salman can get back. Still not happy. Wow.

It would be easy if one admits the real reason for their affiliation towards Salman (and not Yana).

Salman-Yana make good talented pair even though they have some bad bad fans.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Classic example that Salman's fans cannot be happy for anything. Even if he wins a trophy, these crybabies will be crying for trophy being small!

First of all, they are eliminated because of their incompetence. The crybabies go crazy and furious. Like a small little girl they run off the playground with a doll in their hands. Now, they are given a chance where Salman can get back. Still not happy. Wow.

It would be easy if one admits the real reason for their affiliation towards Salman (and not Yana).

WHAT? O_O 
No we're worried about him not being able to rest enough. 
SHUT UP 
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lol you really like picking on me don't you = ) 
thanks for giving such an importance. 

And I never stated I wasn't happy with them getting a chance to come back. I'm just saying he won't get any rest for his leg. Because he's been working twice as hard for wildcard 

I have my reasons and my sources =) 

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
or maybe because they got the lowest scores for their performance and hence they got eliminated? i dunno. just a theory!😆
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yea well it was a toss up, wasn't it? yana or daya? i think daya has more fans. and if ur gonna say that salman fans should've voted as well, then u have to consider vrushali's fan base as well. so yea, i can believe that they got more votes than salman and yana. but i'm more surprised as to how the people can consider only one week's performance. i mean what about the other good performances? ah well! what's done is done. and no one really knows why they were out. i was just putting forth a theory. that's about it.
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Lol you really like picking on me don't you = ) 
thanks for giving such an importance. 

And I never stated I wasn't happy with them getting a chance to come back. I'm just saying he won't get any rest for his leg. Because he's been working twice as hard for wildcard 

I have my reasons and my sources =) 

Whether Salman gets rest or not is irrelevant. His leg was broken or not is also irrelevant. He is given a golden chance in the form of wildcard to make it back. It seems you would have preferred a rested Salman. Same way you would prefer a bigger trophy.

Your reasons are apparent. You do not even care who actually is Salman's partner and the real contestant of this contest. Your sources - well.. this place is peaceful. Let's leave it at that.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No one has as good sources as Taz has.
Ask anyone
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Whether Salman gets rest or not is irrelevant. His leg was broken or not is also irrelevant. He is given a golden chance in the form of wildcard to make it back. It seems you would have preferred a rested Salman. Same way you would prefer a bigger trophy.

Your reasons are apparent. You do not even care who actually is Salman's partner and the real contestant of this contest. Your sources - well.. this place is peaceful. Let's leave it at that.

I dont understand isnt it the competition b/w the celebreties ???? Salman is a celeberaty choreographer but he actually is not a contestant himself is he?????? they are there to HELP the non dancers to become dancers, Yana is a dancer to me a professional one, so what is the real format, if there is any.???