zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel yana and salman elimination is planned by Creatives and itself salman and yana,because salman is injured,so cv wanted to give some rest to salman,and i m sure salman and yana will come back as wild card with better health.Guys this elimination is better for salman and yana.
Edited by zanish_k - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u can say tht it was planned by the channel
but wht on earth do salman and yaana have to do with this :O ... they dont have rights to decide such things

but yes they are gonna come back and prove themselves!
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zanish_k

I feel yana and salman elimination is planned by Creatives and itself salman and yana,because salman is injured,so cv wanted to give some rest to salman,and i m sure salman and yana will come back as wild card with better health.Guys this elimination is better for salman and yana.

Yeah..........Even I think this is what is gonna happen..........

I think that will be good & it will be 100% fair if he gets rest for some days & come back in a wild card entry.......

Somehow,I want Salman-Yaana to win...........πŸ˜ƒ
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is BS .

What time for rest ? They must have strained themselves and practiced for the bollywood rather than taking rest😑

And now they have to practice for the WILD CARD. 

Does this leave time for Salman to rest ? Tell Me ?😑
--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: candygurl_ksg

This is BS .

What time for rest ? They must have strained themselves and practiced for the bollywood rather than taking rest😑

K...........Chillax frd.........

I am sure he will get time.............
I think next week is MAdhuri's special rt........Wild Card is still far na.........I am sure they will have time.........

Otherwise ,why the channel would want to leave the couple who are so popular in JDJ4 & get them back............
Channel definitely have some intention behind it............
Nothing really seems "Real" to me in this "Reality Show"..................

May be they want their Wild card entry to be "Dhamakedaar" thats why they are saving this couple for that.............You never know..............😊 
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is BS .

awww yeh arushi they havent rest at all

this whole week they were preparing to kick the bollywood act
and from today they are preparing for wild card next week

only yest they didnt dance
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Saaki - What I have heard is that the Wild Card shoot is on 20th ,Do you think this leaves time for them to rest ? Especially Salman ?πŸ˜•

@Ekta- I know ! They would have practiced so much . Neither would they have been expecting the elimination  It just happened, and they dint dance πŸ˜•
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
eviction planned to giv rest to salman?!? πŸ€£πŸ€£ guys dis 2011 for god sake. u think sony is dat nice to give time off to a choreographer?!? i mean salman is not even da star of da show. dats just bullshit....

im sure deres a big reason behind dis eviction. i just hope our votes get counted durin da wild card entry cz i dont want salman & yana to sulk with us..........
--Saaki-- thumbnail

@Saaki - What I have heard is that the Wild Card shoot is on 20th ,Do you think this leaves time for them to rest ? Especially Salman ?πŸ˜•

@Ekta- I know ! They would have practiced so much . Neither would they have been expecting the elimination  It just happened, and they dint dance πŸ˜•

K...Lol.....I didnot know that...........But,I really hope he gets some time for himself to get out of his injury................😊
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail