Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Never turn your back on me NES/NEB

ps how sweet you are looking for me, I wonder if Maansa knows how much you love me 😈
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Geets great take

I liked Maan's clothes to but I never thought about his ability to breathe as i couldn't get past the asethics to look any deeper πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

he was looking very HAWT today esp during the whole action/haldi sequence

He was like a lil kid being caught eating sweets in the kitchen, hiding the haldi behind his back πŸ˜†

I take it there was a SBS or something today then as you said he got hurt πŸ˜† At least he knows she can take care of herself sometimes now πŸ˜† I loved how he snuck in the windows to get past the guards, look he had all angles covered in his mission haldify Geet πŸ˜†

Bedroom eyes and expressions were out in full force during the action scene, he totally toying with Geet pretending he didn't have any haldi, i loved it altho i wish his actions were more than just words πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

then the tender applying and removal 😳 

Geet telling him not to dare rubbing her application off that's like the sherni she is πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ

so there was more to this maanisha scene i will have to catch this YT then as i love maanisha πŸ˜† I was glad he got to travel up maan's kurta bottoms tho, I was wishing that would happen yday when i saw him touch Maan's feet, he even got to touch his face, if only he know about his secret soft spot in his stubble maybe we would see some action then πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I don't know how NT got past all the guards πŸ˜† and I don't know how Geet got passed them either shouldn't they be following her scoping out the area for potential attacks

rainarania thumbnail

Ok so here goes... the first dance sequence KURBAAN hua was perfect....

execution, lights, performance, background, expressions, costumes, especially ANGLES...
the camera caught all the moves, facial expressions, panned in and out at the right moments to capture the essence of the song, the moves...PERFECTπŸ˜†

BEHKE BEHKE the rain song...oooh while there was no dancin the motion of the rain, and GC's movements as he slides out of the car, in front of the car and moves toward DD...
her playing and blowing there isa STORY here too as she pauses, and turn to him in pain...
the fluidity of how she moves into his arms, his hesitation and then the giving in to holding her... again PERFECT angles!!!!!!!

Then comes KEHNA HAI KYA ohhh boy whoever editid ad cptured these first three songs were SPECTACULAR!
The camera, angles, vision that went into this sequence a great. Their body positions, near and far angles capturing their full face was GREAT. As Maan plls Geet and then silently puts on the earrings...great angles...full force of their acting impacts the audience...

Then we have BEHKE forceful...still good handle of camera angles...could se Geet's expresiions and Maans movements.

NOW THEY START MESSING UP... song from OM SHAnTI OM arre why did the have to put orange balls moving in front of the screen.
This was so special because in this dance MAAN and GEET have acknowledged their love...it is a slow dance and we wanted to drown in  their expressions of love  but we wanted to WIPE THE SCEEN kiyu ke orange smudges were dancing across our eyes😭

MAHI MAHI...uff what a song, what emotions and GC and DD emote their pain sooooo well.
Their dance moves matches their pain, expressed their fear, radiated Maan's appeal that he was there to absorb all her pain, share all her distress...ON SBS/SBB
Arre on Geet serial when GC spins DD around 3 times you can't even see his face. ll you see is her hair hitting him in the face. Angles were soooo bad.
Aur serial should show longer lengthier sequence.

BUTbad effects were Mahi VE We did no need all that special effects on the show.The audience were breathlessly waiiiiiitingπŸ˜› to see MORE than SBB/SBS, but no they added stupid effects in the beginning and took away from the whole fun. And they should have prolonged sangeet, made an antakshri segment to reward the audience with a brilliant sangeet, somehing t speak abt forever. No NE ad Arjun interruptions, justs celebrations and happiness.  Loved when Maan puts his arms around all three women.

And SHeila ki Jawani...oh how we all waited😳 for this bachelor party... bu t special effects in the beginning were sooo bad.
Y...Y did they do that make the screen small, big, small arre we all got a headache...Leave all that for vm's because they can't show exact program...but the editors angles are sooo bad. Camera ki positions, lights, colors all tok away from the unqunessof this party.
AND PLEASE CV"S instead of chopping of and editing scenes extend them, because SHAADI is grand scale me  happens only once.......... 

Edited by rainarania - 13 years ago
im bored πŸ₯±

Shifa n Parm u still here ???
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
question guys
many devils saying that dev will take the bullet, but how dev will appear from no where?? has not he left NT, so how would he know NT is going to kill geet, unless he is keeping tap on her???
may be security guy can take the bullet

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Arpi... the news is that one off the villians will pay the price....
all think it's dev or NT...but it could be Brij too....

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hi and BYe Devils
Just came to share sigs
Feel free to use

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
is it my eyes or pinky has put on weight in real or is it salwar suit??? western dress makes her look thiner??
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Morning guys!!
Hugs to all!
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Knock Knock ...Koi hai????????????????

Day stalking and Spamming devil is hereπŸ˜ƒ

Hola to everyoneπŸ€—