Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cacoethes

EWWW 😳 🀣

He might had been trying his best to do something to let Manishaa run away from him and let him be a lone πŸ˜†
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Caco:Yeah MSK looked hot and his bedroom eyes were full on today in the action scene...me thinking of taking snaps and putting it in Maaneetlok for research🀣

@All:Ok on a serious note...I don't want MSK to go to jail for a very serious reason...the whole essense of the show will b lost then..because a show where Geet is yet to get justice and Dev-NT r still roaming around scotfree cannot show MSK going to jail😊...then there will b a serious question raised on what is the definition of justice in this show...a guy who screws up Geet's life becomes a saint and so cases r withdrawn and a guy who is the saviour goes to jail for nothing ??πŸ€”...so whatever birdies may say...If CVs hv at least 1% of bheja leftπŸ˜†,they won't do this blunder of sending MSK to jail😊..yes MSK mayb accused of murder which can b a interesting track,..but bail is a option always there..he doesn't need to spend nights in jailπŸ˜†

even one night in jail is enough I think. 😳 Jail mates will get plenty of timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me off! bye all!

Anwesha_02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

For my Cute Ash and her mom! 

Hats off to mom and daughter for such a wonderful writeup on dance!!! Loved evey word and I have to agree Kurbaan hua is a priceless gem, nothing is better then this on indian telly and I mean nothing! 

Thanksh a lot dearπŸ˜ƒ. may I know your name Please..

@All Ash Is crying becuase Jyoti said I was much betterπŸ˜†..She is a Rotlu
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ok so now all come back from dreamland...MSK is not going to Jail....🀣

Hey, saach hain ya jhoot??????
Jyo, Zee, Jaya, Maansa, anyone.....

what's lines and dots in reference to the show ?????

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@RessπŸ€—............Give us an awesome pawsome"hi5"

@Sharmi..........Dude the question still stands, how is it hanging?

@Swan....Kai challai?

@An....go figure, people are lining up for the tour, dude make hay while the sun shinesπŸ˜†

@Kavi....Bubba goes πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@Nadia....Howz the lady with lips to droool onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

@Caco:Yeah MSK looked hot and his bedroom eyes were full on today in the action scene...me thinking of taking snaps and putting it in Maaneetlok for research🀣🀣🀣🀣

@All:Ok on a serious note...I don't want MSK to go to jail for a very serious reason...the whole essense of the show will b lost then..because a show where Geet is yet to get justice and Dev-NT r still roaming around scotfree cannot show MSK going to jail😊...then there will b a serious question raised on what is the definition of justice in this show...a guy who screws up Geet's life becomes a saint and so cases r withdrawn and a guy who is the saviour goes to jail for nothing ??πŸ€”...so whatever birdies may say...If CVs hv at least 1% of bheja leftπŸ˜†,they won't do this blunder of sending MSK to jail😊..yes MSK mayb accused of murder which can b a interesting track,..but bail is a option always there..he doesn't need to spend nights in jailπŸ˜†

Thanks Jyoti, kam se kam ek baar tune meri saath de hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Waise what is Maaneetlok?.......

starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Bubba - πŸ‘πŸΌ
"hau tukka haak maarlee palyaad thanu ... Geet's singing 'Sun saiba sun, pyaar ki dhun' πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and Maan scenewas cut short πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I swear..i wanted some oohs n aahs...  but lolz..they seemed to be in a hurry to show NT target practising on Geet πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Pallu:Yup one day the jail yatra is always welcomeπŸ˜†..thats why I said he mayb accused of murder which can b a good track😳

@Ash:Oye I was honest with my feedbackπŸ˜›..your mom was too good yaar😳..but u too complimented her brilliantlyπŸ‘πŸ‘..u both did justice to tonight's themeπŸ‘πŸΌ