Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Three cheers for Sanaya11 👍🏼 👏 👍🏼 👏

Thank you!! :)))
StarryNight15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well  SGP is a family show and they won't show romance in it it would just wreck the whole point of it calling a family show :P
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well as a Sushaan fan I am sure you'll all agree that we should get to see some sweet and innocent romantic scenes, we all want to see them being loving and a little affectionate towards each other and having cute fights and IF THEY DO WANT to show a little more than that then......ahem ahem.......I'm sure they will do so very aesthetically.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup less creepiness more romance..... My hubby is like that.. If v r watching a movie when romantic scene comes he ff the thing...... like it's contagious . 😆
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Yup less creepiness more romance..... My hubby is like that.. If v r watching a movie when romantic scene comes he ff the thing...... like it's contagious . 😆

hahahahha thts funnyyyy.....
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh I really don't get you!!!! You have problem in Suhana kisses Ishaan? If so, let Ishaan kiss her :D .It is true that Suhana is innocent, sweet and truthful. But she is not a child. Also, she is a person having good concept of love and romance. And I don't understand how a girl's innocence will lose when she does romance with her husband?!!!!!  Or you oppose to show the romance on screen?? If so, I am also such a person who dislike passionate romance on screen. But I think this is a family drama and so far they have not shown anything vulgar. They keep the descency in all scene so that whole family can watch it with their children. 
tantrums.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
too true.....evn m gonna kill those d creative team if they showd  suhana ------ ishaan........but by yestrdy's epi i don't think thy r gonna do that...... surly they wud hug each other and thats ok ..... sanjana's track shd be forward wid panna nd deepik!!