Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah I have full faith in the directors, writters and the actors they would not embarass and dissapoint us.
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psychoboblehead

After the entangled confession, the fan girls might be dreaming of their bed room and love making scenes. I frankly oppose to it ... To begin with, the pair does not look hot or blistering. To an extent, it looks cute with Suhana, if her innocence is not massacred to death. 

I reckon, I will unsubscribe to this channel if Suhana is showing falling over Ishan and kissing him. I don't want to see the child in grow rage to wreck hormones. Let the naturalness in her not be demolished. The fun shouldn't get veiled in the dreadful flying dupatta and horrifying eye locks.
I would be glad if the Ishan Suhana track would end now. Perhaps, its time for the Creative Team to re-animate the life of Panna, Ishika and Sanjana from tediousness.
Loathe me or gloat .. I've no issues ..

I think u r a psycho as ur name suggests...................Have to say u r a big panna,ishika and sanjana fan..............Hope u see a doctor soon and get well soon.😊
Edited by rubas - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
       I hope Ishaan tone down his creepiness a little and Suhana soft up a little.... They sure don't look like  usual  couple and that working for them... I don't mind romance as long as it's PG - 13...... or whatever works,.......😆  I sure don't mind watching Ishika / Sanjana track becauz i know they will always comes back to Suhana.....😉
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O_O oh my 
but i think i get what u mean 
i dont think there gunna have any sort of "tamasha" there both so innocent 
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: julaikha

you better see doctor/psychreatic first before watching SGP......

i agree with u...

Im not trying to bash at the post maker...if ur reading..but just sayin...its not normal...the Suhanaa Ishaan track has barely strated...n u want it to end?? Well isnt tht what Ppl do in love...look at each other in the eye...and know what the other person is thinkin or feeling....She the "wreck of hormones" ur tlking abt...if they did have tht "wreck" they wud have slept (i mean actually slept) with each other out of lust.....before Suhanaa realizing the importance of love...wht they will do now..will not be sleeping...but making lovee...not a wreck of hormones...but love for each other! I hope u understand....if ya dont...i dont know wht else to say....
Edited by sanaya11 - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanaya11

i agree with u...

Im not trying to bash at the post maker...if ur reading..but just sayin...its not normal...the Suhanaa Ishaan track has barely strated...n u want it to end?? Well isnt tht what Ppl do in love...look at each other in the eye...and know what the other person is thinkin or feeling....She the "wreck of hormones" ur tlking abt...if they did have tht "wreck" they wud have slept (i mean actually slept) with each other out of lust.....before Suhanaa realizing the importance of love...wht they will do now..will not be sleeping...but making lovee...not a wreck of hormones...but love for each other! I hope u understand....if ya dont...i dont know wht else to say....

Three cheers for Sanaya11 👍🏼 👏 👍🏼 👏
ArmaanShergil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont worry guys i m sure they will not  going to show such things afterall its family show & 😉 indian television 😉😉😉Edited by armaan07 - 13 years ago
whatfun thumbnail
Well didn't u notice in today's episode how uncomfortable they got by looking at a couple having icecream from the same cone?  lol They won't go beyond eyelocks and even if they do they r gonna show us cross pollination of flowers lol nothing more than tht ! 😛 
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok i dun get it...they are married so why cant suhana kiss him. and its indian tv they wont go into the details of it lol.  and im in for a lil suhana ishaan romance after all this sonali heartache lol
puredesi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: julaikha

you better see doctor/psychreatic first before watching SGP......

I agree with you, awesome comment i have ever read lol