Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I knew they are going to be eliminated. They gave 21 purposely, there were many performance worse than Yana's for example Shekhar, Ragini, Ankita and Daya. Some of them even could not shake their both legs in sync. But they got more than Yana, so it was obvious plot to eliminate Yana. Anyway everything is fixed. There may be couple of reasons: 1. Create controversy by eliminating top jodi, and bring them back in WC.
2. May be Yana had contract for only those many episodes, I think all celebrities are paid to participate in the show. And Yana may want to go back to her main life.
3. Salman might not have recovered completely.
4. May be combination of more than one from above.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that sucks😲 definitely a shocker elimination....in fact I thought they might get the highest votes due to sympathy votes from Salman's injury

now it seriously makes me wonder.....is the show rigged for sure??😡
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Yana Gupta to get evicted this week
Buzz up!

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa season 4 will see a shocking episode as after Krushna Abhishek it's Yana Gupta and Salman Khan the next to get evicted from the show. 

Both Yana Gupta and Krushna Abhishek were strong contestants of Jhalak and it seems they don't have much fan following.

A close source says, " In this episode it's Yana Gupta and Salman Khan who get evicted and because of low votes. And everyone is shocked with the decision even judges but it's what the audience wants."

Both Yana and Salman where one of the favorite contestants of the judges and they keep getting good reviews for their chemistry. Yana and Krushna are strong contestants of Jhalak, apart from Sushant Singh Rajput. 

Well, the others meanwhile must be heaving a sigh of relief!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jhalak Dikhla Jaa season 4 will see a shocking episode as after Krushna Abhishek it's Yana Gupta and Salman Khan the next to get evicted from the show. 

Both Yana Gupta and Krushna Abhishek were strong contestants of Jhalak and it seems they don't have much fan following.

A close source says, " In this episode it's Yana Gupta and Salman Khan who get evicted and because of low votes. And everyone is shocked with the decision even judges but it's what the audience wants."

Both Yana and Salman where one of the favorite contestants of the judges and they keep getting good reviews for their chemistry. Yana and Krushna are strong contestants of Jhalak, apart from Sushant Singh Rajput. 

Well, the others meanwhile must be heaving a sigh of relief!

-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope they cum back wild card entry
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa, whoa, W*F?😕 OK, now I'm convinced, the channel has already decided who should go, who shouldn't etc...Yaana and Salman definitely got a lot of votes, I'm positive of it. Firstly, the marks they were given were completely unjustified as Yaana actually took some initiative and Salman was awesome, especially considering his injury. Sony using the old age strategy of eliminating someone popular just so that it raises eyebrows. 

This season is so bad, it's not even funny.
tackerfan14 thumbnail
if they come back through wild card they have more chances to be the winner. sushant & shampa are going to get a real tough competetion with salmaan & yaana.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pretty sure they will come back as WC entry...they were one of the better dancers...maybe they want Salman to rest before he can come back as a WC entrant...they have been pretty consistent and do deserve to be back...
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Pretty sure they will come back as WC entry...they were one of the better dancers...maybe they want Salman to rest before he can come back as a WC entrant...they have been pretty consistent and do deserve to be back...

Giving Salman rest - that to me is the only logical reason they would 'fix' the game.

Unethical and unfair if it is so. However, if they do come back, its a kind of rigging I can live with.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@RTH: Same here. But unfortunately, other contestants like Krushna won't have a chance in front of them now.