Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
sony is acting like a looser !๐Ÿ˜ก The best ones going out ?

Whos next ? sushant ?( I dont want him to leave )

I so wanted Sushant and Yana in finals !๐Ÿ˜ก

EatPrayLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is extremely shocking. Feel very sorry for Salman Yana fans. I looked forward to their performances, they really were amongst the best competitors!

And now the wild card round gets tougher. Shit, I want both anushka and salman back.
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my sincere request to Sony and JDJ team  - ''next season onwards Please DO NOT invite the celebraties other than Daily soap stars. Conduct the show with only Telly stars ; it will give you a loads of TRPs  ๐Ÿ˜ก ''
Last week despite of Salmans injury Yana & Salman were much better than Maahi-Shekhar & even Daya . I was sure eliminations gonna be out of these three so this is indeed a shocker to me. But nowwe can at least hope that Yana & salman will come back in wild card . If the shoots on 20th as some1 mentioned in above posts then it would give Salman some time to rest and his injury could be healed as much as possible till wild card shoot so that he can perform without any hurdle ๐Ÿ˜”

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is really a Shocker. i wasn't shocked when krushna was out but seriously salman and yana???? i knew that Sushant and Yana will be in the finals because they are the most deserving out of all the contestant since the beginning. i think rite now the sony is going by the lowest scores and voting contestant out. And Ankita in bottom 3 was shocking again since many people voted for her but don't get the voting system??? and how the hell is Shekhar not in even bottom 3??? who is voting for him????

guyz salman will be back from wild card for sure ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผand as someone said he will have time to rest cuz poor thing had ligament tear๐Ÿ˜ญ and i want to see Sushant and Yana in the final two and Sushant to win(huge fan) but they both deserve to be there๐Ÿ˜Š
rockstar10 thumbnail
hey guys jst  visit the below link n c this seasons scores ..........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jhalak_Dikhhla_Jaa
u might c that celeb who scored less during a week is eliminated in next week ..... so i guess ppl ar going by the scores n voting ....... n nt by persons popularity ......... n this season the celebs ar gud so whoever goes its shocking for me.........
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG !!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am SHOCKED !!! How could they elimiate SalYana !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก They better come back ASAP 
TBH I really did not expect to see him go out but it sort of seems like a perfect TRP ploy to me. Get Salman and Yana out and then bring them back through some 'comeback' wildcard performance. The sad part is that now that Salman is out, most likely he will be the one coming back through the wildcard and not Krushna...which is a shame b/c I really wanted Krushna back as well. Anyways, I really have no interest in this show till the wildcard now...

Btw Salman fans, this can be a good thing as he will get 2 weeks to rest, take care of his injury and prepare something good for the wildcard.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So they took him out so he can rest his inury n bring them back via wild card?
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
excuse me language but what effting BULLshit is this?

Does sony really think pepole that mentally slow to think that Shekhar got more votes that Yana because if they think they are truely mistaken. 

I not only in shock but totally upset Everyone on this topic HOW ON EARTH could they have gotten out O_O 

the finals were suppose to be Yana and Sushant 

im not gunna be shocked if sushant gets out now =/ 

idk what to say 

i wanted Anushka- punit and Krushna robin to come back for wildcard 

now thats all out the door 

it theres NO SALMAN then NO JHALAK 

=/ 

wow wow 
WreckLass thumbnail
oh what the heck? They better come back in WC round๐Ÿ˜ก
How is Shekhar not even in the bottom 3?๐Ÿค”