Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What a red carpet..Lovely carpet, is it Abeerusson? Lovely carpet and wow, lovely hosts -looking good in your designer clothes. *whistling 'classily' at the hosts*  
I'm so impressed with the brands here - Gauravio Yami, Abher-de-la-renta gown, A-beers diamonds, YaRavski ....πŸ‘πŸ‘ but Tanu sishtah why did you rent from  Abher-de-le-renta, I could have lent you some dough to make hand-made chapathi er designer gowns..why oh-why did you rent when Agent oozy-sqeezy Mango was here!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Name : Tanya

Clothes : By G.K Sarees

Accesories : By G.K Jewellery

Make Up :    

What do i look forward at the event. : Spending Time With YPNHK Family

Special message. : Thanks For The Red Carpet
Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago
regularinfo thumbnail

Tanya Dazzler - Bring out the whistle guyz -WHISTLE WHISTLE - Looking Hotly Green! Green Hawt!

😍😍😍😍😍😍 I have to arrive tooo....
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi shoba...😊

hi neel....😊

and hi every1....!
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Neel Dazzler...πŸ€—

At What Time Will Award Ceremony Begin...
AshVikrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav_fan

Thanx Neel Dazzler...πŸ€—

At What Time Will Award Ceremony Begin...

nai malum yaar....!
regularinfo thumbnail

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ A sleek-black limousine arrives at the rug ...red carpet...The door's opened by a smartly dressed, 5 foot 2 inches suave Baanke...and here's fashionably-classily-late Agent Mango ...  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

1. Name/Agent ID(if any)

If any?😑..I have names Many!😎..The name's Neel...Agent Mango...The classy massy oozy squeezy Jhingalala Penguin - The name oozes Class 😎... The classiest of the class by the class 😎- 'Jhingalala'...*waving my delicate hand with the two classy fingers...well I'm a penguin*😎

2. Clothes by: I wear tight skin ...skintight blue leather pants...did i mention class oozes out of the glass beads of the pants that are actually leggings - they are that tight! skin!
Do I hear the host ask me the designer I wear - It can only be highly exclusively- exclusively unique -uniquely singular-singularly classy-classily Jhingala Raunakella Versace Mix and match and bring out the class!

So the bottom's skintight blue leather pants..and the blouse is made by Kulce and Omibbana ...It's not tight-skin but free-flowing and can double-up as a tent in the hour of emergency....Yes Its free-flowing and has fish-patterns of the micro-fish variety and may look like a shower-curtain, but dont be fooled by the view...they dont smell like the sea...why..becoz, the fragrance I wear is by Chanel No. 3 Eau Jhingalalire ...The fragrance can be smelled a mile away to indicate the arrival of the class..

Jhinga! lala! haha!

3. Accessories by:
Earrings - :Long danglers that are diamonds....diamond shaped Coal earrings straight out of the coal mines of the earth bowels!
Hands - Display humongous Coal bracelets and the fingerrings are natural, coral studded, pearl centered, coal bordered...each hand displays three rings...Yes mix and match and bring out the class ....Also Ore's all the rage babyyy!
Neck is adorned by thin three-tiered chain that has a proud Coal pendant that is bordered by White chalk to bring out the black of my eyes.
Nope, no anklets for the agent ..you ask why - Yes minimalism Rules! I just wear the long long Coal danglers, humongous bracelets and Six Coal fingerrings that can knock the mass out of any classy viewers...I believe in minimalism!

4.What do you look forward to the most in the event: Show-off, Dazzle, Bedazzle, Razzmaddazzle, Razzmattazzle, Jagmaggazzle the beejeesus of the others! what? I just followed the instructions of Agent Hinz! Whatever she calls herself these days...!

5.Special message you'd like to dedicate to: Abherians are precious, they may be few or many, they may be calm or funny but they are loved and beloved and I dedicate my classy appearance to Ya and Rav.

Msg to the hosts - Red cramps my classy style next time make the carpet blue...dark blue..cerulean blue with the purple in it...(eh Fatima?) ...Blue coz the name's Neel...or Better-yet make the carpet Orange ..like mandarin orange coz the Agent'ss of the Mango variety...!

Jhinga! lala! haha!

Edited by regularinfo - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wah !!   What an entry..............Jhingala Neel..............l AbHer you, honewali bahu!!   πŸ€—πŸ€—
regularinfo thumbnail

@Fatima - Agent EffB πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ...Love the basic black with lots of white...uhmmm basic BW dress..wah wah..sabzi mandi accessories sent by I know who..not one but two ! Tsk Tsk....et tu?! Brutus!
Gobi ke phool earrings...wah wah...me likey your taste..no wonder that one contact of yours who is also my rakt-sambandhi likeyss you...πŸ˜‰
...You looking forward to the dressing to the NINES ..aree feast ye..to my dressing from the MINES! Coal mines! *wiggling eyebrows vulgarly!*
-Burning the dance floor with some sheila and munni how about with some coal and maachis..I already brung the coal you bring the maachisπŸ˜ƒ

@Rahul - Agent Rocket - OFFOOO! Cool! Love your hawt attire and the brand - what can go wrong with GKbrand! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

@Shobsie - Agent Romance it is! 😍Love the Swarovski studded Deep-Red (Red it has to be for Agent Romance😍) ..GKSIC Saree ..haan super! GKanishq  and GKucci accessories Rock! ⭐️
Yes Mummies can Dance and Rock and Yes Aberians Zameen per is gonna light the night and you will shine the most coz You have the best accessory of all The LMLM Original...Hayyeee...πŸ‘ I abher You Agent Romance! Prem Tum! πŸ€—

@Ratna mummie! - Gorgeous Pink Saree😍 Classy with another Gorgeous Partner - Your Yummy DaughterπŸ‘β­οΈ ..I'm loving the set from your Damad's collection--Tasty! Maa...Tujhe Salaam! Amma tujhe Salaam! πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Noorie - My poori⭐️, Wearing the best designers in town - KulOmi...wah wah! I too have something on me from Kulce and Omibbana - They Reek of taste I tell you...They Reek from a mile away! πŸ˜†Also u displaying Daadi's presented earrings and Naani's locket - antique heirlooms...awesome! πŸ‘
 Yes, Mummies can dance Saala and Penguins can do the Saala-Salsa!⭐️ 

@Nainu- Agent Jasoos ..you deserve the naam, Naramchand Jasoos!⭐️ Super dress Rock the Red girl...Yummy to hoga hi..Careful someone might eat you up! πŸ‘πŸΌ MMm...Yummy!
Aree no heavy accessories..? You just like me, I too wore minimalistic Humongous braceltes and Coal earrings and LOOONG earrings ...yes me too DeSSEnt😳 ..but I no have Kala Dhaaga 😭Boo hoo😭..oh no matter if not dhaaga I have the whole Kaala Coal!πŸ˜†

Now why wait ...ITS THE TIME TO DISCO! Kaun mila dekho kisko....ITS THE TIME TO DISCO!
Edited by regularinfo - 13 years ago
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Hehe neel woh naam mujhe shoba,maryam,tanu ya naina ne diya..mujhe nai pata inme se kisne diya...humari yaadash kharab hai...and ab tak ki dhamakedar entry is ur's only....:-)