~~YPNHK Member Awards - Red Carpet!~~

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The chilled auditorium of the MA awards event is all lighted up and ready for the grand event... The main entrance has two huge doors that are decorated and a red carpet that leads inside...

The weather is just Purefect, with the right amount of chillness in the air that makes you cling to your partners hand a bit more tightly... err..*ahem* and the stage is set with the whole ensemble of orchestra, waiting for the event to begin...

Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the First Annual Member Awards of the YPNHK forum! This is the most anticipated event of the season, and welcoming you on the red carpet is myself Tanu or Agent Tango as you know me, and Hina, my LMLM partner-in-crime or Agent Honey as you know her!

Hina: Jagmagati shaam hai ...samaa hai suhana suhaana nashe me jahaan hai ...aisa lag raha hai jaise aasmaan ke taare zameen par utar aye hain -o teri ! .....
Sitare yun muskura rahe hai jaise gali mein aaj chand nikla ... har dil me ek Leher si uthi hai abhi ...aur har kalakar ko apni kala ka Gaurav hai ...apne Kul ka naam roshan karne ki chah hai....

Tanu:Wah wah!! What a night really! All the stars are gazing upon us, in anticipation of the event and in honor of the esteemed guests that will arrive shortly.Hinz hun, I personally cant wait till everyone's here... and I'd like to say that you look really handsome tonight, in your 3 piece armani suit ?

Hinz:Thank you!  actually its the new "Gauravio Yami" collection that will be released next month. And my my Tanu ! look at u ....u look breathtaking in that ever so elegantly flowing halter neck gown ....

Tanu: Yeah.. *blushing* Its the new Abher-de-la-renta gown, especially flown in for the event from Paris...

Hinz: And the jewellary! is that the...

Tanu: Yes.*dazzling smile* Its the new cut diamond from "A-beers"...

Hina: Oh, I really wanted to gift you that, but you know that the business at the, uh.. Mandi isn't all that great..
Tanu: *dryly* I knew that honey... it was pretty clear when you gifted me the 22 carrot ring, made by real baby-carrots.. all 22 of them.

Hinz: Anyways, is that the necklace from...

Tanu: Yes it is, from the "YaRavski" collections... again, flown in from Paris, especially for the event...

Hina: That is just dazzling!

Tanu: Thanks honey! I'm sure our guests tonight will wear things that will not only dazzle us, but bedazzle us and razzmatazzle us!

Edited by 10on10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Here's a questionnaire for all the guests to answer at the entry.. and let me tell everyone beforehand, all questions must be answered!!

1. Name/Agent ID(if any)
2. Clothes by:
3. Accessories by:
4.What do you look forward to the most in the event:
5.Special message you'd like to dedicate to:

p.s: turn on the best in u ...find out why soon πŸ˜‰

---
Edited by hinz - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😳.... am i too early, you did say the 13th right, aaahhh but i forgot which time zone... anyways since i m here i wanted to get a head start on your list of Q's so i can then disappear, have an early and long meeting in the morn, so excuse moi

1. Name/Agent ID(if any) - i dont have an agent name yet, but i think now i would be liked to be known as agent FB

2. Clothes by: i m wearing a dress by HS❀️Y ❀️AR❀️AV, i thought of sticking to basic black πŸ˜‰ but couldnt resist having a lot of white added to it, now it is per-fect

3. Accessories by: well the accessories had to be flown in specially from the sabzi mandi where i have not one but two contacts, well u all know who those are ☺️... but i do have to thank some very creative agents who managed to create some wonderful accessories for me from the gobi ke phool so the paneer pizza like earrings you see are actually crafted from those phools by some very creative agents

4.What do you look forward to the most in the event: well apart from dressing to the nines... i m looking forward to hanging out with a lot of friends and of course burning the dance floor with some sheila and munni

5.Special message you'd like to dedicate to: A very very big thank you to our hosts and award coordinator, it must be a pain to have to handle so many divas in one venue and an attempt would have been enough but knowing you guys i know this event will be a rocking one

so in case we forgot to say this in all the fun during the next few days... πŸ€—.. thanks, abher you all πŸ€—

To get the party starting

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiKBJsO2eHU[/YOUTUBE]

AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so here is 13th jan and here comes d red carpet of YPNHK member awards...a very gud mrng to all members here....😎

Name/Agent: hello guyzzz my name is agent rocket....!

clothes by: GK  brand factory...i'm wearing a cool red shirt and a black jeans....!

Accessories by: GK accessory galore...!

What do you look forward to the most in the event: 
i'm lukin forward to meet all my frnds and some sizzlinng performances...πŸ˜ƒ.

Special message you'd like to dedicate to:
a very bigg thank you for d sponsors of dis award show and for d host...who r d best host's in d world...and for d jury...who made dis award function possible...hoping dat dis award function will be a huge success....!
Edited by YARAVforever - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Name/Agent ID (if any): Shobha/Agent Romance

Clothes by:  Swarovski studded deep red mysore silk sari with matching blouse from GKSIC Silks and I shall make my entry on my LMLM son's arm (ha! the orignal LMLM! ❀️) because my Yummy bahu has gone to her maike and will be attending with her mummy and sistahs! πŸ˜›

Accessories by:  Simple but elegant ruby studded jewelry from GKanishq, evening bag and shoes from GKucci πŸ˜ƒ

What do you look forward to most in the event:  Looking forward to meeting my AbHerian family, my sons, my bahu and would be bahus, my pothis, my beti and damaad, my Sambdhanji and her other kids, and friends and of course some awesome performances by all the youngsters!  πŸ₯³  and expect to join in the family dance afterwards (who says mummies can't dance? πŸ˜‰)  Am also looking forward to winning at least one award........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Special message you would like to dedicate to: A big thank youto my family and YPNHK which made this Abherians Zameen Par nite possible..........I AbHer you all! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by ssroomani - 13 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Helloooo family  πŸ€—

Name.......Ratna

Clothes......A gorgeous pink saree by Manish Creations.......have to look good for i will be arriving with my gorgeous daughter 😊

http://www.indiaoriginals.com/product/saree_$125_3.jpg

Accessories..........Diamond and ruby set from GKanishq......my LMLM damad's brand 😳

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2356/2443464863_e55083e4ce_o.png

What do i look forward at the event......the first and best part will be the time spent with my beautiful family......my rocking Sambdhanji......my LMLM damad......my yummy beti's,......my raunak beta's.....my would be damad's and my beautiful bahu......Looking forward to some jinghalala entertaiment from all the crazy membersof our family πŸ˜†......last but not the least ....hoping to win one award atleast 😳

Special message.......Thank u to the awesome hosts and all my Abherian family who have made this wonderful event possible...waiting for all the fun to begin .......AbHer u all.....YPKNHKπŸ€—....let us rock the red carpet my lovely family πŸ₯³

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
Noorii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Name/Agent ID:
Noor...ID I dont have any...

Clothes by:
wearing a red & black chiffon sari...My sari is designed by KulOmi {best designers in town}πŸ˜ƒ

Accessories by:
Ummmm my dadi gave me this earings...& dats my nani's locket...πŸ˜ƒ

What do you look forward to the most in the event:
My entire family is nominated..result jo bhi ho awards toh ghar per he ane hain..but I'm very excited...looking forward to d performances...lets see who else is performing...Mummies toh deffo gonna dance...as mummies can dance sala.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Special message you'd like to dedicate to:
Tanu & Hinu..U rock gals...thanks for making it possible...Oscar awards se bhi badhiya hai...so ya it is very special...thanks to Eks who came up with such idea...luv MomDad..AbHer U alll....❀️

Hey hi fatima πŸ€—..U looking beautifullllllll 😍...
where is everyone?
ya lets go inside...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Noorii - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi noor

i dont want to go inside yet, want to see who else is coming... thats the fun of getting here early, we can check out everyone else πŸ˜‰

best time to gossip abt everyones clothes and appearance
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

1. Name/Agent ID(if any) : Naina! Naam Toh Suna Hi HogaπŸ˜†  Umm.. I don't think I have an Agent ID.  Fondly known as "N", so may be Agent N ?πŸ˜•  Or Agent Jasoos would sound betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

2. Clothes by: Everything is chosen by Yummy Mummy ! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ  Specially took her to get things done  . Afterall, Its the event of the millenium !  And Since Its The RED carpet and main event , so A Red Dress !πŸ˜ƒ By YummyGK  Creations !

3. Accessories by: No Heavy accessories, a decent matching pair of earrings, chain, and bracelets. And Yummy Mummy specially gave a kaala dhaaga to be worn !πŸ˜›

4.What do you look forward to the most in the event: The Awards !πŸ˜›Really wanna know who is getting which award ! πŸ€£ and Yes ! I'm very besharam when it comes to winning one myself ! πŸ˜ƒ I mean I hope I'll get At Least One.. πŸ˜†

JK , Looking forward to meet, The AbHerian Family.πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to the JhingaBulous Performances and Jhinga-Filled SurprisesπŸ˜ƒ  and having loads of fun, Partying and hitting the dance floor to the latest dance numbers !

5.Special message you'd like to dedicate to: Everyone who made this night possible! πŸ‘  and Specially Our Jhingalala hosts, Thanks a lot for giving an awesome kickstart to the event.πŸ˜ƒ

Luv u all :)

PS : Naani, Daadi, Bua and Sis , Rahul... You guyz are looking gorgeous !❀️

Edited by --Naina-- - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ha, my pothis...........you are looking bewwwwwtiful!!  Just like their papa and mama!   πŸ€—πŸ€—

And my beti is looking very different from the rest.............gobi phool ka earrings??    Wah!  what a creative damaad I have........or was it my beta Hinu's idea?   Jo bhi ho..............aa, gale lag ja, πŸ€—   I have to be careful not to spoil the earrings when I hug you!  πŸ˜†

Namaste Ratnaji.......where are your betis..........especially, my Yummy bahu?   My LMLM son is getting quite restless, you know...........😳

Hi Rahul.........😊