--Idiotic CC7--(invites Only)!Chocolate Land!

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

glitter brown letter Cglitter brown letter Hglitter brown letter Oglitter brown letter Cglitter brown letter Oglitter brown letter Lglitter brown letter Aglitter brown letter Tglitter brown letter E

glitter brown letter Lglitter brown letter Aglitter brown letter Nglitter brown letter D

This is a Land Of chocolate

ask for chocolate or cum to shop

HEYLLO eevryone
                                                          welcome to THIS CC7
                        Wooho we have reached it to 7 CC nd we started idiotic CC on 17th
                                                    december its not even a month yet 
                                                        only invites are welcomed
                                             from CC1 to 4 yu hve chance to join Us
                                   but now im gonna make only Invites so you cant come here 
                                                    unless your in the list of people
                             only invites only if you wanna join us you hve to come here daily 
            and if you're not a boring person so come here and tell me to add you in this CC
                                                    then ill try my best to add yu πŸ˜Š
                                            please chatt alot and reach alot CC's πŸ˜Š

Some Old CC's
                                               --Idiotic CC-- (free entry)-happy holidayz- 
                                               --Idiotic CC2-- (free entry)-happy holidayz- 
                                               --Idiotic CC3--(free entry)-happy new year- 
                                                        --idiotic CC4--(free entry)-...
                                                 --Idiotic CC5--(Invites Only)Dancing ke deewane
                                                 --Idiotic CC6--(invites Only)-dancing ke deewane- 

RuLezzz

pleae be nice to every person dont curse on otherss

dont talk on the same topic daily

if you want to be added in the invites list tell me and dont start chatting until i add yu there

if your not in the list do not chatt plz

if you are in the list then come here daily and chat do visit this CC daily

last rule if you ahve time do post some funny video's 

if no one is online you can just post funny pics and video'sπŸ˜†

have fun and enjoy chatting here and talk not that nicely talk in the TU language

we also play truth or dare so if you picked dare and the person said something to do you have to do it you cant so no im not doing it and you even have to ask someone else truth ro dare or else you cant play it

FUNNY VIDEO's

MOOLT - Funniest laugh EVER!! LINK:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaB4AhkVe1g

MOOLT - Animated Joke: Big Fish LINK: 

Mr. Bean Dance LINK: 

funny punjabi cartoon dancing on song daru pe ke LINK:

tom and jerry punjabi fighting funny LINK: 

If you Post any good funny video's it will be Added here πŸ˜Š

invites List

hiiiiiiiiiii (tanzeel)
 anishalakhani78 (anu or ani)
karanfan (nisa)
farheen9 (farheen)
 Ayesha_Rocks (ayesha)
 taman07 (taman)
rkmnsg (alina)
 Mona1993 (mona)
 tasfia123 (tasifa)
 deepti_mohit (deepti)
 FunDipTropical (sana)
bajajnprerna4ev(vanessa)
ansarSsssS

we r a beautiful idiot gang! 

chocolate from me

Enjoy!!!!
Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congratulation yaar 
  hey everyone!!! 

Sweet, congrats yaar πŸ˜ƒ

Neeshoe thumbnail
Nothin Much. How are you ?

Im great yaar thanks Barbie:)

Congos on the new CC, chocolates, YUM in my TUM
Neeshoe thumbnail
Haha Why is the theme Chocolates this time lol ? do you know  ?

Originally posted by: karanfan

Haha Why is the theme Chocolates this time lol ? do you know  ?

I think Sanaya was in the mood for chocolates, no wonder she created a chocolate CC, yaar everytime I will step into this CC, it will make me so hungry😊
I love chocolates so much, dark, white, all flavours, so yummy, mouth-watering:)
Neeshoe thumbnail
haha Really ? I am not a big fan of chocolates
They make me feel sick lol. i have never finished a whole bar of chocolate well maybe in when i was a kid but nowadays nope. (:
but I prefer milk chocolate out of all <3

Originally posted by: karanfan

haha Really ? I am not a big fan of chocolates
They make me feel sick lol. i have never finished a whole bar of chocolate well maybe in when i was a kid but nowadays nope. (:
but I prefer milk chocolate out of all <3

Seriously yaar? OMG ur my first friend whos not so fond of chocolates, I love chocolates so much, cant live without them😊Yeah I also love chocolate milk, I'll actually tell u a secret of mine as well, Im not a fan of Pizza's:D
Neeshoe thumbnail
Pizza it all depends on my mood lol.
sometimes i am like oh i love pizzza, my fav
but sometimes i feel like vomitin after lookin at them lolz
Pizza - i love it and hate it πŸ˜†