Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dolly18

chottu sorry suddennloy i seem to be sourrounded by work work n work n i am literally feeling soo bad of being late in replying here::(

sorry kiddo but will try my best to unreserve tomorrow

Dolly don't worry about the reply focus on your work! Good luck! 👍🏼
Reply to it anytime you want. 😊
Okay here is your reply 😆

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Is Chotu trying to make Aish my bahu?😳

🤣🤣🤣 Plan canceled mummy ji 🤣
OMG when Aish sent me a scrap saying that "her saas found out" I ROFLed so badly 🤣
I dont know why I thought of that thing from Dostana and that weird fat aunty and how it always went "Auntie Auntie! Wo O You drive me crazay!" 🤣🤣

🤣
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😕 Am I late reading this post? I haven't been on IF for awhile so I dunno ... Anyways if I am, then I am sorry ... and thank you 😆😆 I honestly hope we become better friends especially now that Mjht is over  .. well it was soo sweet of you to write something like that about me 😳 Even though we don't knew each other ... but why don't we go ahead and start knowing each other ?? 😉 My names Sara and yours? 😃 

🤣 Good thing that I like Bheegi si Bhaagi si song 😆 

Btw: I just love all your posts 😛 and I hope this forum stays active as its always been

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

😕 Am I late reading this post? I haven't been on IF for awhile so I dunno ... Anyways if I am, then I am sorry ... and thank you 😆😆 I honestly hope we become better friends especially now that Mjht is over  .. well it was soo sweet of you to write something like that about me 😳 Even though we don't knew each other ... but why don't we go ahead and start knowing each other ?? 😉 My names Sara and yours? 😃 

🤣 Good thing that I like Bheegi si Bhaagi si song 😆 

Btw: I just love all your posts 😛 and I hope this forum stays active as its always been

Yes I hope we can become friends too! 😊 I'm chotu! Where are you in US?

saraaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Yes I hope we can become friends too! 😊 I'm chotu! Where are you in US?

Hi Chotu Embarrassed I live in Texas .. what about you?

Hi Chotu 😳 I live in Texas .. what about you?

Im in California. 😊
saraaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Im in California. 😊

Oh wow ... that's cool .. you use scrap don't you? We can talk on there

Oh wow ... that's cool .. you use scrap don't you? We can talk on there

Yup sounds good! 😛
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well I can only hope that Sid only laughs...if he gets angry then... though I've never seen it happen..but be ready for another daatofying lesson from me AND him 😡 🤣 

By the way...I just remembered you mentioned that long distance relationships don't work...they do, so you can't generalise 😆 My cousin and my jeeju are the perfect example

And now if you even DARE get a diff meaning from this, and you-know-what that is, then tumhari khair nahi 😡