Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Okk Gals Now here it is 2.30 am almost . n now my fingers r painning veryy badlyy becozz since morning i m votinggg continueslyy . n like simi i can't say my mamma 2 sit for dong voting hehee . So i m gonggg but as soon as i will b ol tomm , i will again start d voting . till then Bye my sweets tc , GN SD n plzz plzzzzzzz keep on Vting . We hav 2 make our NiVren Win .

Moni dear we will make them win..They are our couple...our NiVren..good night sweets
mahix3 thumbnail
Okay I just saw the U Me Aur TV segment and i am dead!!!!!
I screamed so loud my mom fell out of the bed πŸ˜³
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anjubala

Moni dear we will make them win..They are our couple...our NiVren..good night sweets

Yes dear we will make our lovelyy NiVren win . πŸ˜ƒ 

dear i hav given comments on ur analysis . Did u read it ?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahix3

Okay I just saw the U Me Aur TV segment and i am dead!!!!!

I screamed so loud my mom fell out of the bed πŸ˜³

Until now we used to fall out of chairs and bed, but now you made your mom fall out of bed. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjubala

Thanks Rachu, Simi for liking my analysis.. You know my fingers were very jittery to write.. And I am having my ME time as my hubby took girls for their tennis class and i got peace to watch episode again and write thoughts and also vote for NiVren on another window...We all have gone crazy.

I am missing Milee, Aashvee, Shova, Zarmeen, Payal, Mahi, Navz, Ketty, Lamya, Suchi and so many others...Yaar, yeh weekend kyon aa rahe hian beech beech mein....

Hey Anju, I had gone offline for few hours to run weekend errands but am back now. Just read your analysis, oh boy, that was simply brilliant. Seriously so worth the wait!! Do you never miss a thing or what?? Honestly, for the life of me I didn't notice the fact the Sid recognized Divya and deliberately didn't identify her but after reading you analysis, I went back and saw that scene again and you are so right! It does seem so. Oh, I so hope that you are right about this, that Viren & Sid are in this together. I really want that, because I am dying to see the bonding between the brothers.
mahix3 thumbnail
PAYAL DI!!!!!!!!!!
I requested you on facebook :D
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Until now we used to fall out of chairs and bed, but now you made your mom fall out of bed. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Hehehe.. yes, I'm magical like that.
Up until now, you girls fell. But me.. I made my mom fall.
Hehe. I was screaming and squealing and then THUD I hear a noise and Ammi fell. 
(Ooops) But she didn't get hurt. She gave me a look though.
She was like all because of youuuuu and I was like sorry ammi 
and I made a cute face and ran away πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hehehe.. yes, I'm magical like that.
Up until now, you girls fell. But me.. I made my mom fall.
Hehe. I was screaming and squealing and then THUD I hear a noise and Ammi fell. 
(Ooops) But she didn't get hurt. She gave me a look though.
She was like all because of youuuuu and I was like sorry ammi 
and I made a cute face and ran away πŸ˜†

Mahi you are too much I must say what was the need of shouting too hard 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. Be careful nexttime I don't want you to start shouting at roadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PAYAL DI!!!!!!!!!!
I requested you on facebook :D

Sorry, sweets I wasn't logged into FB and haven't even checked my email. Okay, I will go log in right now and accept your friend request. Thanks, my sweets for the invite. πŸ€—
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My Diiiiiiiiiiiii's!!!!
What Do You Do If You Have A Cold And A Cough, And You're Exam AND College Interview Is On Monday?

And Herbal Remedies Or Homeopathy?? πŸ˜‰
I HATE Falling Ill, Because EVERYTIME I Have An Exam, I Fall Ill ...

Thank Youuuuuuuu!!!
Sorry It's Off Topic ...