Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anju loved ur analysis and jaani we were anxiously waiting for it. And Jaani the way u described the blindfold scene, i never thought f the scenario
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Meri friends - Mahi, Ketty, Faiza, Simi, Rachu... you all are here.. Same with me..I am cooking, watching scenes, voting for them and posting here..multitasking..
Mahi, I am pretty sure Sid is in this plan. Simi I do not think so Sid will tell anything to DD. DD will blame him again but he will be quiet. As he cannot let her know why he is there. He is there for Viren and Nivi to help them. The more I watch that scene, the more I am convinced. 
Mahi, yes I am very sure that is the reason. He very reluctantly removes his hand and at that moment look at Viren. He is watching this intently and then smiles when Sid removes hand and looks at Nivi to see her reaction.
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ok why are you people after my cute Faizu don't do this ok first Zarmeen and now you are making fun of her its not good ok. But I haven't got any friend request from weirdo😉 thank god

The weirdo who requested me on facebook's name is Faizuu Weirdo heheh. 
I'm not mocking her. She's my only little sister her ðŸ˜²
But we have to admit, she is a weirdoo! ðŸ¤£
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Anju loved ur analysis and jaani we were anxiously waiting for it. And Jaani the way u described the blindfold scene, i never thought f the scenario

Zarmeen, I had to watch it few times to understand that scene. Go and watch it again. More than the good night scene I am watching this. I was waiting for today to write my thoughts...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ok why are you people after my cute Faizu don't do this ok first Zarmeen and now you are making fun of her its not good ok. But I haven't got any friend request from weirdo😉 thank god

yaar Rach we r not after her. her FB id is Faiza weirdo
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahix3

Some creep named Faizuu Weirdo added me on facebook.

At first I thought she was a spy sent by Mr. Baaraat ðŸ˜²
But I accepted her anyways cause she was cute ðŸ˜†

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

CREEP?
Mahi Dii!!!, I'm Not A Creep!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
And I'm NOT Cute!

IT'S MEEEE!!!!!!
Your Chotti Diii!!!
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Meri friends - Mahi, Ketty, Faiza, Simi, Rachu... you all are here.. Same with me..I am cooking, watching scenes, voting for them and posting here..multitasking..

Mahi, I am pretty sure Sid is in this plan. Simi I do not think so Sid will tell anything to DD. DD will blame him again but he will be quiet. As he cannot let her know why he is there. He is there for Viren and Nivi to help them. The more I watch that scene, the more I am convinced. 
Mahi, yes I am very sure that is the reason. He very reluctantly removes his hand and at that moment look at Viren. He is watching this intently and then smiles when Sid removes hand and looks at Nivi to see her reaction.

I mean actually that makes sense. Because I found it interesting that Sid held Divya's hand for so long and yet let go and then when he took off his blindfold, he gave Divya like a "I hope you can understand" look. I didn't read much into Viren's smile because I got lost in it. God, his smiles are so hottttt!
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

😲

CREEP?
Mahi Dii!!!, I'm Not A Creep!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
And I'm NOT Cute!

IT'S MEEEE!!!!!!
Your Chotti Diii!!!

LIAR!!!
YEH FAIZA HAI NA, NUMBER ONE CREEP HAI!!
Creepazoiddddd!!!!!!!!!!!
But hehe you are cute!
After all you are my choti behein ðŸ˜‰
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Okk Gals Now here it is 2.30 am almost . n now my fingers r painning veryy badlyy becozz since morning i m votinggg continueslyy . n like Payal  i can't say my mamma 2 sit for dong voting hehee . So i m gonggg but as soon as i will b ol tomm , i will again start d voting . till then Bye my sweets tc , GN SD n plzz plzzzzzzz keep on Vting . We hav 2 make our NiVren Win . Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahix3

I mean actually that makes sense. Because I found it interesting that Sid held Divya's hand for so long and yet let go and then when he took off his blindfold, he gave Divya like a "I hope you can understand" look. I didn't read much into Viren's smile because I got lost in it. God, his smiles are so hottttt!

I agree his smiles are hot but they have a meaning too...
Like his stmt to Nivi "mein yeh game tumhare saath ke bina nahin jeet sakta." So he means to get hold of MP he needs Nivi to support him and be with him and that can only happen when they win this blindfold game..