Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Great POCO,,,,,

You are right its Haseena Raichand Show today

I want say to Piya enough is enough did she saw any natural death of any human after Raichand enter NO,,,,,,,abhay is not her Boyfriend that she investigate about him I think she want to find out & then black mail him to  be her boyfriend,,what she is doing & why?????????

But Raichands are awesome & precap,,my sweet Abhay,, Piya always make him in trouble

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

As always great analysis. Agree it was a good epi and like you said the story moved. True you dont always have to have the leads in a single frame to call it a good epi. Some times you can have many close scenes of the lead but still the epi fails to make an impact. But maybe it varies from person to person too. What I think most of us fear is that other tracks will eventually take over the main story. Like in the past week we had many filler epis with little or no story moving. So seeing that i guess its natural to think that maybe in the future we will be having more such epis with the main story and character completely missing. Anywhos its all speculation as of now. And i have realized its better to take one day or rather one epi at a time so will i just concentrate what's on hand. :))

And coming to today's epi you said it all! MiYa's chemistry is building...Me likes! πŸ˜ƒ

PS. Sorry for going off topic and all that rambling. :P
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful expressed as always. yes, I think the this week is going to end with a bang leaving anxiety for next week's episode.
awesooome analysis dear........
loved it.......and today's epi was fab.
especially KISHWAR stole the show........
she is a fabulous actress.loved her to the core........
and ur analysis has made it more interesting.....
now i am eagerly waiting for 2morrow..........
indeed a very well directed epi.
hats off to the creatives.......
and thanx for ur wonderful post.......πŸ€—
take care......
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post Pocho..as usual...ya i liked the episode, thgh there wasnt any abhiya in it...but still it was great and Piya was right...the more answers she get, the more questions she has....so i guess it will come to full circle or may be not after the party only....
so Abhay can sense what Piya is upto...this is just so classic...hmmm...lets see what question and answer session we have this time...

Also, I am thankful that Piya did not reveal the topic of her research to Haseena...she would have gone bonkersπŸ˜†
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Poca, great analyasis.. very good episode...Yes, you are right, today Haseena stole the show with her great acting.. what an expressions...!!! Abhay was missing in first three part but finally saw him at end part.. tomorrow looks like, it most will be Abhiya show.. SBS segment part will be telecasted... I thought today party episode will come.. I guess they will show party on Friday or Saturday... but very good episode.. Piya's jasoosi again started... πŸ˜† the break we got from her jasoosi was quite small.. its okay.. looking forward for tomorrows episide.. thanks dear for lovely analysis... as I said before, from you POV, it helps to understand episode better way.. πŸ‘ Edited by purva_j - 13 years ago
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks Sanaya. 😊...it will be fun if Shaw is a werewolf. He is strong , no doubt and if at all he is supernatural, we will soon get the signs. I think Abhay's brother will enter in sometime. Let's see.

yea it will be....the whole piya misha trouble...not to mention arnab who hates the whole vamp/werewolve thing...n he believes in it...so if mishas bf is one..one trouble to the daughter/father..meaning more time for the show to run..hahahahah one thing i dont understand they showed him...tht he saw the "weired" ppl...then how did they let him free? oh well...this show has sooo many questions left..it wud take a long time to anwer those! but Shaw is prob one...the biggest hint was moving tht big rock..and the tattoo in the arm...(twilight guys had thos big tattooos) Yea i think abhays bro will enter after Piya knows the truth abt them! just like vamp.diaries....I have a feeling,,,chand/hassena will call him to maintain abhays attitude....n keep an eye on him..after he did all tht dammage of breakin the treaty...yea...well only time will tell...but cant wait for his entry either..wud be fun!
Edited by sanaya11 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranni

great post as usual poca...

no much of abhiya bt no complains...it was a very good episode...story moved ahead a lot in a way..the episode was completely meant to give a push to the storyline...they are really trying to manage multiple tracks simultaneously...
it seems like madhu won't let arnab know about his daughter anytime soon...which makes sense from her POV..she is very much insecure about her own family which is her priority...right now i am with madhu too..i don't want arnab to know about piya..and piya has to deal with one more thing..right now...she is too much into abhay and his truth..so i am glad tht this track is goin steadily and very slowly..
werewolves are back...haseena's expressions were amazing..and her anxiety turned out to be right..werewolves have located them and they conveyed it well..i wonder wat will happen now..wen haseena told chand agar un logo ko pata chal gaya toh?? i wonder who was she referring to...is there somethign like volturi here as well..tht controls pretty much the whole clan and forces them to keep vampire existence a secret...
abhay has done a great damage by breaking a treaty...chand's right..the damage is done..all they can do now is to deal with wat comes next...i never saw chandeena as bad people...they always have a point in watever they say..this whole secrecy thing is a big deal..and if it all goes wrong..they can land in a huge trouble which can fatally harm their survivial...i am not sure if abhay realize the magnitude of damage he has done..bt piya's safety was and still is his priority...he is more concerned tht the truth will end up taking piya's life than him being exposed..
abhay is testing chandeena's patience and piya is testing abhay's patience i guess...
bichari piya..abhi abhi..she had given rest to her curiousness..it all came back with double force..now she is more sure than ever before tht somethign is wrong rather different and mysterious not only with abhay bt the whole family ..and she needs to solve the mystery...till now she has been good with the information she reveals to others about vampires and raichands...she knows wat she should keep to herself and wat she can reveal..i hope she continues to do tht...
so looks like her doubt about AMetz connection will be confirmed soon...and you are right...it would lead to her impersonating metz to know more..i am kinda scared about abhay's reaction to tht..bt let's see wat happens next...interesting week ahead...
p.s. the lighting in this show is great..the whole haseena sequence was brilliantly shot..i am very impressed with the crew of this show..
 and ya..it will be very interesting if shaurya turned out to be a werewolf..the option is still open..we can get more hint after the first meeting of abhay and shaurya..may be..

Very well expressed, like always. i agree with you that Madhu is right in her place as a wife and as a mother. And she is nice to Piya , so am okay with her hiding the truth. She is only human and her situation is understandable. Also, Piya doesn't need any more baggage right now. Abhay is already driving her crazy.  I am hoping that Piya will not impersonate Metz because that will truly be a knife through Abhay's heart. Bechaara.

Yeah, the production team is too good and the lighting is OUT OF THE WORLD and always as per the mood of the scene. Haseena's scene stood out, no doubt. πŸ‘

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as i told earlier i alway love ur post but fail to comment
i do agree that haseena/kishwar stole the show today

but for me the high point was misha

seriously the intensity of her liking towards shaw was much more in light today..she herself might have been in shock with what she experienced in her dream
and treat to see her behave like a girl for once in her life...the shyness the super sonic running of heart(which was quite evident from her face),the uneven breathing due to the closeness of shaw
seriously i just love this girl
would love to see piya(who is quite busy now with her mission) to see misha like this actually i want to see her reaction
but i bet her family will surely have a heart attack specially her mom

felt bad for arnav as.....seeing him only one hindi line comes to my mind...."bagal mein bacha aur sheher mein dhindora".

the love bird were not together in the entire episode but still the episode was great

i see how well the story is moving further

i can understand why madhu didnt give arnab the phone...and her suspicion on  todays episode makes me think that there is a possibility that she herself might blurt out the truth to arnab in her insecurity

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In today's episode we can see the story movement. and of course the star of today is Haseena. Piya is unlike other heroines. In spite of knowing that Mr. D is her dad she went to him to discuss the vampire. I can say Piya is very practical. From Arnav she comes to know that the vampires live in the other side of the river where there is raichand mansion which will rise her detective nature again. As u said for sometime only Haseena was in the frame and she stole the show with her awesome expressions. Lighting effect was awesome specially the werewolf effect. I also think Shaurya is a werewolf. The dream of Misha doesn't make sense to me. Chadeena aren't abhay's enemies but they didn't go the other side for Abhay. They went so their secrets didn't come out. They thought that to save himself Abhay would have to use his special power and that would disclose them.

P.S - Precap was gr8. Tomorrow we can see the sbs scene.😍