Raichands, Wolves & MiYa: Of Danger & Attraction.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Raichands, Wolves & MiYa: Of  Danger & Attraction.

Hey guys!

Today's episode was well-written and even better shot. You hardly saw the leads but Haseena Raichand stole the show. That is the strength of a powerful character and a powerhouse actress who slips into the skin of the vixen vampy like a butter cube.

The episode today was not about AbhiYa scenes, MiYa scenes or TrAngad's Chipmunk tale. It was strictly story movement and all scenes fell into place to take the story forward.

Movement 1 ' Arnab told Madhu that he knows Piyali is alive and we saw a glimpse of Madhu's anxiety which will push her on possible vamp lines to keep Arnab and Piya apart.

Movement 2 ' A sensitive vampire , Haseena's anxiety and unrest sensed the danger in the air. Through her terror and shock we saw that finally werewolves have found Raichands and  they made it clear by howling right outside the Raichand Mansion. Errrm'.. is Shaw a werewolf, eh?

Movement 3 ' Piya has understood that Abhay has a connection with Maithli that has nothing to do with research. She and Arnab are in sync on their opinion about the Raichands. They both verbalized their belief that something is wrong with them.

Movement 4 ' No more doubts about MiYa's chemistry. He is invading Misha's dreams and she cannot handle it. It is that first cut of fatal attraction and it is unsettling for a tomboy who cannot understand the girl inside her.

Movement 5 ' The Raichands are on their way to either cleanse out Piya's fears and if not that , maybe , Piya herself.

Anyway'.

THE RAICHANDS

The whole episode was basically centered around Haseena today. As the most powerful symbol of the vampires , she portrayed and voiced the terror that is looming large on her family. She was anxious , unrestful, disturbed and she could sense that the winds had changed. Something was arriving. Or maybe it has arrived. And she was right for sure. The price of breaking the treaty had arrived ' WEREWOLVES. And they marked and echoed their arrival by howling outside the mansion. It is clear that they didn't intend to hurt the vampires as of now. They just announced that they have arrived. Now, the hide-n-seek begins. Haseena was all alone for more than 3 minutes of screentime but her anxiety, fear and terror binds you. She held the scene very well and of course , the lighting, like always was BRILLIANT.

I am not at all upset with Chaand and Haseena. They are not Abhay's enemies and one can never forget that the two crossed the river only for Abhay's sake. Whatever they are doing is for the safety of the clan and Abhay's mistake has put them under a danger that they can no longer escape. They just have to fight it. When Abhay returned from the trip , he didn't come alone. He brought the pack of wolves back with him.

Chaand is taking it calmly even though Haseena looked angry and cantankerous enough to either bite Piya or else slap Abhay. Chaand knows that blowing hot and cold is not gonna help. They just have to face the werewolves and there is no fighting the truth. I do believe that they have been very patient with Abhay's rebellion and Piya-fixation as if his Metz 'obsession was not enough to live with. Haseena is right when she practically threatens Abhay to attend his surprise birthday party and behave as she has commanded him. Basically, his foster parents are doing what we call 'damage control' and Abhay should cooperate.

But you know what, ppz? I don't know for how long ChaandEena can keep putting cement on Abhay's vulnerability. Abhay is a vulnerable hero and that is exactly ChaandEena's concern.

MiYa :

Contrary to popular belief , I think it is a very big misconception that strong , aggressive girls cannot have a fluttery heart or have their heart skip a beat in the first go. Love doesn't come with a rule book. And there is no logic to why your heart bell goes ringing non stop for someone. Misha saw Shaw ' the chemistry meter clicked and she found herself attracted to this swashbuckling , good-looking charmer. It just happened as it happens in real life with so many people.

Ya, it is not love yet ' just a massive teen crush and the creatives are actually playing upon the attraction card. It will run deep later as their story graph progresses.

Misha's dream was surely hot. She has Shaw sitting in her subconscious mind and that is why he invaded her dreams. And their chemistry is physical because of the attraction factor. The dream was a reflection of Misha's thoughts on Shaw and how she feels about him ' the first brush of feeling for a man like she has not even fleetingly thought about ever before.

All said and done, MiYa are on a roll. 😉

All in all, it was a well-written episode that concentrated on the story , letting the love birds take a back seat to give the story a push. Much stronger content wise compared to those college filler scenes that we are administered to now and then. Good writing , brilliant execution and a cool watch. See, this is how you pull off a good episode without showing your lead characters in a single frame. IT IS ALWAYS THE STORY THAT IS THE HERO. Rest, everything is important but secondary.

Best Scene :

Special mention for the scene with the entire play of Haseena and the werewolf. Great lighting , better directed than written, good improvisation by Kishwer and the creatives and all detailing taken into account. When the episode ends you are left with one frame standing out in your head. The looming large shadow of the wolf against the window dominating Haseena's existence.

It was Haseena Raichand's day today and she stole the show. Yeah, a vamp stole the show.

PRECAP: Hmmm'. So as the banner said, perhaps Piya sees AMetz together in a picture and that leads to her impersonating Metz? Whatever, good scenes ahead, it seems. This week might end with a bang.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.  🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey pocu 🤗 awsum analysis. .n i alwaz says dat chandeena r nt negative. . dy r stopng abhay jst 2 protect themselves. .n yup. .kishwar is a superb actor. .she rocked 2day 👍🏼
DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my goodness, sucha wonderful post and awsome analysis.
I usually wait till the weekend to see all recorded episodes in one go. but after reading your post, I will have to watch it tonight itself..
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot de. I missed todays epi but after reading this i cant wait for tomorrow.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

hey pocu 🤗 awsum analysis. .n i alwaz says dat chandeena r nt negative. . dy r stopng abhay jst 2 protect themselves. .n yup. .kishwar is a superb actor. .she rocked 2day 👍🏼

Thank you, Pratibha.😊....it was a good episode and i enjoyed it throughout. Haseena was too good, no doubt.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehahinditv

oh my goodness, sucha wonderful post and awsome analysis.

I usually wait till the weekend to see all recorded episodes in one go. but after reading your post, I will have to watch it tonight itself..

Thank you, Neha. 😊...it was a good episode. You will like it , i think.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: arpitmj

Thanks a lot de. I missed todays epi but after reading this i cant wait for tomorrow.

Thanks Arpit.😊 Watch it if you can. And Pocahontas was a warrior princess in history.
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Shaurya is a werewolve..his entry came after all tht...also we saw him moving a giant rock...werewolves r supposed to be strong...realllyy strong! and how kabir knew him..Kabir seems to know every1...he talked as if he was his frnd or sumthing...since "the winds have changed" shaurya came to the other side of the river....(maybe) lol this shud be fun..btw the article said abhays bro wud be comin soon..W*H happened to him?? ohh well...i like ur posts btw!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya11

I think Shaurya is a werewolve..his entry came after all tht...also we saw him moving a giant rock...werewolves r supposed to be strong...realllyy strong! and how kabir knew him..Kabir seems to know every1...he talked as if he was his frnd or sumthing...since "the winds have changed" shaurya came to the other side of the river....(maybe) lol this shud be fun..btw the article said abhays bro wud be comin soon..W*H happened to him?? ohh well...i like ur posts btw!!

Thanks Sanaya. 😊...it will be fun if Shaw is a werewolf. He is strong , no doubt and if at all he is supernatural, we will soon get the signs. I think Abhay's brother will enter in sometime. Let's see.
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great post as usual poca...
no much of abhiya bt no complains...it was a very good episode...story moved ahead a lot in a way..the episode was completely meant to give a push to the storyline...they are really trying to manage multiple tracks simultaneously...
it seems like madhu won't let arnab know about his daughter anytime soon...which makes sense from her POV..she is very much insecure about her own family which is her priority...right now i am with madhu too..i don't want arnab to know about piya..and piya has to deal with one more thing..right now...she is too much into abhay and his truth..so i am glad tht this track is goin steadily and very slowly..
werewolves are back...haseena's expressions were amazing..and her anxiety turned out to be right..werewolves have located them and they conveyed it well..i wonder wat will happen now..wen haseena told chand agar un logo ko pata chal gaya toh?? i wonder who was she referring to...is there somethign like volturi here as well..tht controls pretty much the whole clan and forces them to keep vampire existence a secret...
abhay has done a great damage by breaking a treaty...chand's right..the damage is done..all they can do now is to deal with wat comes next...i never saw chandeena as bad people...they always have a point in watever they say..this whole secrecy thing is a big deal..and if it all goes wrong..they can land in a huge trouble which can fatally harm their survivial...i am not sure if abhay realize the magnitude of damage he has done..bt piya's safety was and still is his priority...he is more concerned tht the truth will end up taking piya's life than him being exposed..
abhay is testing chandeena's patience and piya is testing abhay's patience i guess...
bichari piya..abhi abhi..she had given rest to her curiousness..it all came back with double force..now she is more sure than ever before tht somethign is wrong rather different and mysterious not only with abhay bt the whole family ..and she needs to solve the mystery...till now she has been good with the information she reveals to others about vampires and raichands...she knows wat she should keep to herself and wat she can reveal..i hope she continues to do tht...
so looks like her doubt about AMetz connection will be confirmed soon...and you are right...it would lead to her impersonating metz to know more..i am kinda scared about abhay's reaction to tht..bt let's see wat happens next...interesting week ahead...
p.s. the lighting in this show is great..the whole haseena sequence was brilliantly shot..i am very impressed with the crew of this show..
 and ya..it will be very interesting if shaurya turned out to be a werewolf..the option is still open..we can get more hint after the first meeting of abhay and shaurya..may be..
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago