Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi, Usha. Good take. Agree with you. Geet sounded really foolish yesterday. What does she expect her man to feel when he had to witness his beloved's close encounter with death twice in the last couple of days? Would she have been able to remain calm and in peace if the shoe was on the other foot and Maan was the one who was targeted?

She may or may not believe her life is in danger but at least for his mental peace she could have agreed to have the parlour girls at home. And what is so exciting about going to a parlour?  I can undertand if someone says that the excitement is killed if one watches movies at home instead of the theatre but beauty treatment in a parlour or at home makes hardly a difference, does it?  

How can she force him to be happy when he could not help but worry for her in view of what has been happening of late?  And what is worse is she even extracts a promise from him that he will put his happiness ahead of her. Really stupid promise because his happiness is in her. They are not mutually exclusive.     

Thanks to her stupidity and Annie's selfish and irresponsible behaviour, Maan has his hands full now.  Maybe we may get to see the promo enacted with Maan going ona horseback to bring his bride but then is horse riding permitted while pregnant, especially  when the baby was in danger just a couple of days ago?  But then I guess Geet is carrying a super baby which has withstood worse.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yesterdays epi was nice.....liked the part when geet was looking at her hands and smiling......i was thinking has she used the mehndi patterns posted on IF.... just to give maan a zhor ka jatka😆

Does KM have stables aswell......dont want horse scene too corny my stomach cant take it......dream wedding is coming but in dribs and drabs...someone will have to do alot of editing to give us the full dream wedding in one epi... there are alot of talented people out there😊.....might throw SR for free...u know buy 1 get 1 free😆

liked annes saree....colour combination....suited her figure....loved skirt bit.. top did job of covering the necessaries😆 
prema_ks thumbnail
Shaz need to go now. catch you later. lunch time my kids are waiting.
serendipity2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

Hey Shaz 

how is your son now? same here missing the gang 😃

son is better although cant remember the match......wish i could forget some parts of my life...hahaha😆

goes to show our age one night the gang got together and still recovering.....yeah keep missing everyone...got you now😆
serendipity2 thumbnail
anyone still here....or me talking to myself again😆

maybe hubby is right need mental hospital😆
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

anyone still here....or me talking to myself again😆

maybe hubby is right need mental hospital😆

I am back again. 😃
Pl the people of the mental hosp want peace 😕
serendipity2 thumbnail
@ prema

Give me 5 mins wil be back to chat
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

@ prema

Give me 5 mins wil be back to chat

sure 😊
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi prema,

made sweet pongal + vadai + koottu yesterday and today made puliyodarai rice (imli rice), coconut rice, aviyal. have to make it again in the evening bcos it got finished and my block friends are mad with me for not sharing with them. They are crazy for puliyodarai rice and aviyal.

@ opti - happy pongal

hi shaz

the abv mentioned are all typical southindian dishes.

usha
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
hi im back

lets open a new mental hospital called...the mental institute for maneetians😆......im sure it wil be very busy.... no empty beds