Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

oh ya u had pongal rite...if im not mistaken..HAPPY PONGAL!

so gud 2 hear sme 1 like me didnt like it...i felt dadimas jewllery vich was given 2 geet remebr MAAN cme 2 take it out luked much much better...th onw wid ruby n emarld i believ so...it was classy...tis luked mre ordinary...

Thank you Mehr. how was your weekend?
Ya those are good. this one i felt pale. 
i am not even enjoying the marriage, cause of the whole drama.

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
LEAVE IT YAAR...Y 2 SULK N CRIB ON TELE SERIALS...bt true i was doin the whole night yesterday bt then DRAMA has 2 b there yaar...bt wat CVS r doin is in each n every epsde...there is drama every day, every epsde.. brij planning, baby problem, geet in hospital, .NT attacking, MAAN in tension over brij...GEET crying...n now frends deserted, road blocked...y so much tensions n problems in a shaadi...thy cud hve jus used 1 drama ata time like MAAN worried abt geets safety...bt no CVS  r busy preparing 2 mny dishes at a time😆 vich is not at all gud
prema_ks thumbnail
That's what even i want. good story, drama should be there. but not in wrong time. 
anyway every one is saying one more horse scene will be there. will see.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i dnt want tat horse scene 2b comic...it luks so filmy...tell me who does all tis stuff..wenever i had seen in any movies..i nvr had tat aww luk..infact i had alwys bursted laughing...it shud be xecuted properly then only it wud mke sense...tell me how MAAN WILL ride from mansion 2 parlour n then mansion bac...it sounds so funny!
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

i dnt want tat horse scene 2b comic...it luks so filmy...tell me who does all tis stuff..wenever i had seen in any movies..i nvr had tat aww luk..infact i had alwys bursted laughing...it shud be xecuted properly then only it wud mke sense...tell me how MAAN WILL ride from mansion 2 parlour n then mansion bac...it sounds so funny!

That will be really funny. i only loved horse ride is in jane tu jane na. i liked it. but do you think msk will bring back her on horse?
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey,Its my wedding anniversary      today!😊 Wanted to share with u all.  

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Anniversary Bobby!! Wish both of you a life filled with loads n loads of fun,  happiness and togetherness!
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy anniversary bobby13rocks...wish you have great married life ahead!
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Hey,Its my wedding anniversary      today!😊 Wanted to share with u all.  

happy Anniversary Bobby. Wishing you many more to come.

usha

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okay,...got time only now....when people of my duniya in dallas are sleeping..to get to the net
Has guests over for dinner time today.....so lotsa cooking since mornirng..
Pongal and all.....
housecleaning and all....( please mere liye naukrani mangvado😡, biggest short coming in USA I tell you...ghar ki Malkin mein hun, kaamwali bhi mein hun.......iodex maliye kaam pe chaliye nahi chalta hai😭)
anyway...long day...big fat andhra sankranti dinner...and guests going...at last.

As for the episode..most shocking factor was Nikunj Sadi...I was like what the...........
She was looking more like a high class..........dash-dash....
No..saree was good.....the way she wrapped around...could have been more stylish and better ...abhi itna bhi kya style ki kapde jaha cover karne chahiye waha nahi hai...and she is not on a date..she is dressed for brothers wedding for god sakes......

anyway Maan Geet promises of "wadas"..and "kasams".....kitni kasmein khatein hai yeh log.....khana nahi khate...kasmein khatein hai..our phir hamara sar khatein hain......
Question for Maneet fans
How many promises has Maan made to Geet so far in the show...and how many did he fulfill?

See worrying can be constructive or useless...if a person you love is constantly being attacked...its normal o wory and take steps...nothing wrong with Maan's thinking..
Why Geet cant get it....this is not the time for her to want space......and her Maan's khushi..is in Geets safety......

Arjun our Annie to 😡..dont wana talk about them......

Must say Dadi is one tough lady......no husband, her son and daughter inlaw are dead or so I presume they are not in the show....her one grandson has court cases for duplicate wedding...DIL nayantara is a mental case....
Another grandson is getting married.....with bloodshed and violence and threats..........
and coming DIL geet is pregnant with papi Dev's child....

and this Dadi has the spirit to think positively and keep  on going..Awesome Dadi...

Missed chatting with the whole lot of you today....

catch u later

Also....anyone on the 150 th page.....please open a new thread with name as
" Prestigious Wine Club Thread #2"  and please attach my initial post to it.
Will try to do it myself if Im near the page...

Edited by bluefish - 13 years ago