Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@make-believe: πŸ˜† That we are!  
Haha, Mishal singing again! *remembers the Big Money episode* So cute!
Edit:
Part 3 - What a lovely close-up on his shirt! πŸ˜† He was clearly enjoying himself!

Part 6 at 1:31: Another Mishal-Mahi sighting! LOL!
Edited by PaNa4ever - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Fatty/Borna: You guys are really something.....they showed Mahi-Mishal in the BACKGROUND on that AV screen for like 3 seconds tops and you guys are over the moon🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  Main toh soch rahi thi actual video mein honge....but no.....they're in the background on that AV screen only🀣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu: I appreciate them for actually managing to spot them. I sometimes dont recognize ppl even if they are in the foreground.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

Caught MR/MV sitting together in the crowd in one of the videos! (...clearly they need to have stalker-alert activated now :tape: :lol:) Little clip of MV going up to get her award too...

If you can't see them, shame on you! πŸ˜†

Oye you saw a clip of MV getting her award and not the split second glimpse of MR getting his??πŸ˜› Wow I really am a better stalker than you....years of practice *smug muh*πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

This man has no PR to speak of *shakes head hopelessly*πŸ˜†......MV ka clip they showed TWO times in this video....he was shown for ONE second...I think it's a miracle that I even saw itπŸ˜†
@Anu: That's just the tip of the iceberg as far as I'm concerned...I actually went searching through almost all of the other videos that the person put onto Youtube of the awards...πŸ˜†

Alas, I couldn't find the actual AWARDS bit in the 20-odd video clips that I watched! *sigh* πŸ€” Talk about futile efforts! Oh well, something is better than nothing! I'm just happy that they were both there and sitting together. I'll still be keeping an eye out for actual videos of them, LOL!

(Man, this TaSha and Dutta deprivation is really getting to me. How much longer must we wait?!)
AreYaar thumbnail
@Borna: LOL I understand yaar....was just pulling your leg :P.....looks like all these vids are raw footage....wonder if these awards will be aired on any channel....that's the only way we might get better footage of MR-MV or maybe a backstage/red-carpet interview with some other channel

@Ksh: lol that's true....if these two hadn't pointed those bits out, I wouldn't have noticed them either....as it is I was squinting to find them....haha
AreYaar thumbnail
OMG....is that Anurag Basu sitting to the right of MR in that pic or am I mistaken?? The pic is blurry but it really looks like him.
@Anu: Haha, I figured you were teasing! πŸ˜ƒ Anyway, I do hope that the awards are aired somewhere so that we can get some footage! I'm missing Mishal-Mahi's crazy interviews/footage a lot already - I miss their masti!

I think I'll go and watch the Christmas Wishlist and Magic Bullet interviews again for fun, haha.
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This goes to show how deprived we are of them at the moment 🀣 How desperately we have been searching for videos and pictures of the two- and how even little glimpses can bring huge smiles on our faces 😍- man we are crazy fans 🀣 x Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks to all of you for stalking and spotting themπŸ€—πŸ˜†